News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Hey Neff...

I can use those.  I can perhaps use it for my truck when I go trailer-less.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

It's all yours Ray.

I want either a 6'er of SNPA or something (beer if they bottle it, or a pint glass or 2) from the "21'st Amendment".
Wait, I've got it.  Make that 2 full to the top pint glasses of their ale.  Frosty and still carbonated.  No spilling or tasting any either!   All while towing your rig to Olema.  :D

Btw, I'm keeping my 4 Lynx leveling blocks since they fit perfectly in my stepper door compartment.  Never know when you might need them.

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaIt's all yours Ray.

I want either a 6'er of SNPA or something (beer if they bottle it, or a pint glass or 2) from the "21'st Amendment".
Wait, I've got it.  Make that 2 full to the top pint glasses of their ale.  Frosty and still carbonated.  No spilling or tasting any either!   All while towing your rig to Olema.  :D

Btw, I'm keeping my 4 Lynx leveling blocks since they fit perfectly in my stepper door compartment.  Never know when you might need them.

Neff:

Just so happen that I have a gallon jug from the 21st Amendment.  I will fill it with anything you want.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SurfcalNeff:

Just so happen that I have a gallon jug from the 21st Amendment.  I will fill it with anything you want.

Surfcal
$100.00 bills (US currency)

Thanks!

Red neff Barchetta

Actually Ray, I digest, er digress.  You owe me nothing.
I just went into the family room and sat down on the couch and there next to me was the throw blanket you gave us.

That makes us even Mr. Man!

Thanks again for the blanket!  It's terrific.

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaActually Ray, I digest, er digress.  You owe me nothing.
I just went into the family room and sat down on the couch and there next to me was the throw blanket you gave us.

That makes us even Mr. Man!

Thanks again for the blanket!  It's terrific.

Hey, no sweat, sorry for the delay in reply.  I was just stuffing the jug with 100 dollar bills, but then I come back and I see your message.  I guess I'll just go to REI and use it there.

Surfcal

Ab Diver

QuoteHey, no sweat, sorry for the delay in reply. I was just stuffing the jug with 100 dollar bills, but then I come back and I see your message. I guess I'll just go to REI and use it there.

Surfcal
Jeff, this is the part where you do your best imitation of Homer Simpson:

DOH!!!

Great exchange, guys. I love quick-witted retorts like that.

Ab Diver

Quotejust say the word and it's all yours at the next rally we attend together. All I ask for is (what else?) a 6-pack of SNPA.

After careful consideration, I've come to the conclusion that you are missing the opportunity of a lifetime here. Such a monumentally useful accessory should only be obtained from your possession by another individual when purchased for an appropriately extraordinarily exorbinant exchange of funds. In other words: TOOL MONEY!!!

Go out and buy yourself a Binford 3000 combination blurfull-grinding fully-adjustable sliding monkey-nosed router-molder and glue-spreader, equipped with the whizzmatic-saw/welder and dado-head attachment, and tell Amy "Look, hon... that fool traded the stop/n/chock for this-- straight across!!"  

I'll back you up the whole way, Bro.

otter

I need a little help here folks...as always.  
I have the Dec and the Feb rally on the calendar and the May one penciled in, but didn't I hear about a Pismo area one in the early spring?  If so, please give me the dates.  If I don't get them on the claendar I can't get Lon to work his docent schedule around them.
Thanks

Ab Diver

Quote from: otterI need a little help here folks...as always.
 but didn't I hear about a Pismo area one in the early spring? Thanks
Otter, my dear, I couldn't let you go on in a state of confusion. It just wouldn't be right.;)

H'yar 'tis:

http://www.arveeclub.com/showthread.php?mode=hybrid&t=43665

And here's the important stuff:

Rally Location: Pismo Coast Village

http://www.pismocoastvillage.com/

Time : June Thursday24, Friday 25, Saturday 26, Sunday 27, Monday 28, 2004
Cost : $40.70 per night (taxes included)

Signed up so far (22 with arrival & departure dates)

Ab Diver.............Fri-Sun
Dave & Thresa.....Thurs-Mon
Camping Coxes....Fri-Sun
Chez-Way..........Thurs-Sun
CkKevin.............Thurs-Sun
Cookie's Camper...
Cottonwooder.....Fri-Mon
Dee4j................Thurs-Mon
Griffsmom..........Thurs-Mon
gsm x 2.............Thurs-Sun
Kimrb266...........Thurs-Mon
Nick...................Thurs-Mon
O.C.campers......Thurs-Mon
Oldmoose...........Thurs-Mon
PCmom..............Thurs-Sun
Rturner..............Thurs-Sun
Sacto................Fri-Sun(with 2 kids)!! ;)
SCCS.................Thurs-Sun
Simi Rich............Thurs-Mon
Stimpy.............
TMM..................Thurs-Sun
Y-Guy................Fri-Sun
6Quigs...............Thurs-Sun

6Quigs

Quote from: otterIbut didn't I hear about a Pismo area one in the early spring?  
Thanks
The Pismo Rally is the Western Rally we are holding in June 24,25,26, & 27, 2004.
As the Wagonmaster,  of the 40 sites I reserved, one is for the Otters.
Here's where people have been signing up.

http://www.arveeclub.com/showthread.php?t=43665

Cottonwooder

What's the February rally all about?  Have had February in the back of my mind for awhile, but can't remember the details.

BTW, Dianne, good to have you back.  I was asking about you several pages back here.  Will go shopping for you anytime! :)

Surfcal

Quote from: Ab DiverAfter careful consideration, I've come to the conclusion that you are missing the opportunity of a lifetime here. Such a monumentally useful accessory should only be obtained from your possession by another individual when purchased for an appropriately extraordinarily exorbinant exchange of funds. In other words: TOOL MONEY!!!

Ab Diver:

I have full confidence that Neff is fully cognizant of his actions, for he is of sound mind and body, therefore, anything he wants to give away, I am all for it and I shall try to generously be there for him to be the recipient.

Surfcal

Ab Diver

Quote from: SurfcalAb Diver:

I have full confidence that Neff is fully cognizant of his actions, for he is of sound mind and body, therefore, anything he wants to give away, I am all for it and I shall try to generously be there for him to be the recipient.

Surfcal
Ray, you know I would never, EVER council Jeff to take advantage of you, nor gouge you in any way. Personally, I think he should give the chock to you, along with a custom hardwood floor for your truck bed, just because it's the "right thing to do".

However, I do believe you missed a key point in my ealier post:

QuoteGo out and BUY yourself a Binford 3000 ... yadda, yadda, yadda
You see, the opportunity to go out and buy a new tool and *blame it on someone else* is a long cherished and understood principle of manhood here in Smalltown, USA. Sophistimicated big-city folk like you would never need stoop to such devious devices, hence your missunderstanding of this rural right of passage. Don't worry, I'll explanatiate it all to you at the next rally. After a couple shots and a bottle of brewski, it'll make perfect sense. Trust me.;)

Jeff, I hearby ammend my previous post. Give the chock to Ray (along with the hardwood floor if you so wish), then buy the tool and blame it on me. Don't worry, I can take the heat. That's what friends are for, Buddy.

Ab Diver--- getting his runnin' shoes ready for when Amy find's out about Jeff's new toy-- er... tool.

otter

Quote from: 6QuigsThe Pismo Rally is the Western Rally we are holding in June 24,25,26, & 27, 2004.
As the Wagonmaster,  of the 40 sites I reserved, one is for the Otters.
Here's where people have been signing up.

http://www.arveeclub.com/showthread.php?t=43665

Thanks Kevin: put us down for all four nights. Planning that far ahead is easy.
hugs
Dianne