RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

Quote from: SurfcalI second the motion.

How about January 19, 20 and 21
I don't know Surf,

I think most people would prefere if we held it at the weekend,
what with work, and the kids at school and all that.
Now I know it would be easier to get reservations, and premium sites together, but I would still prefere weekend camping than Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. :confused:

BTW Surf,
are you going to show up at Cchachuma after Christmas this year?
People have been fighting over who will tend the fire if you don't show up.

Surfcal

Quote from: 6QuigsI don't know Surf,

I think most people would prefere if we held it at the weekend,
what with work, and the kids at school and all that.
Now I know it would be easier to get reservations, and premium sites together, but I would still prefere weekend camping than Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. :confused:

BTW Surf,
are you going to show up at Cchachuma after Christmas this year?
People have been fighting over who will tend the fire if you don't show up.

You know Kevin, I think it's smarter to look at the right calendar.  I was looking at the December one.  That's why you don't want me as the Wagonmaster.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Quote from: SurfcalYou know Kevin, I think it's smarter to look at the right calendar. I was looking at the December one. That's why you don't want me as the Wagonmaster.
Oh, Surf, this one should go onto NNC's site, ROFLMAO!!!  :J

Red neff Barchetta

Back from 2 days at Sugarbowl.  What a great time!  Definitely made up for the horrible traffic this evening.  I went with some friends and we were skiing mad-dogs.  It snowed off and on both days which scared off the crowds so we had no lift lines.  Glad my oldest DS didn't come along this time as he would have been cold and miserable in a hurry.  The employees are looking forward to this coming Monday as it's supposed to be a gorgeous day with all of this recent snow.

Anyway, you guys are cracking me up about Chabot, lol.  I thought the general feeling was that it was in third place (from the bottom) behing Snug Harbor & Woodson Bridge.  And Mike never even chimed in with any ideas, ha!  And Ray won't even be home for the month of January, lol!  Guess my 2 choices were whoppers huh?  Well, I made reservations for Mt. Diablo on Friday morning (while cruising up to the snow), but I'll cancel them Monday morning and make Chabot reservations.
Sounds like we'll have a pretty good showing again which is all that matters to make a place fun with this group!  Looking forward to it!!   :)

Holly -
Pete's brew (Sudwerk Marzen lager) has become my second favorite.  Good stuff!  Too bad you were still recovering at Casini and couldn't have one then.  Although I'm sure they are always in your fridge at home with the Petester.
Mmmm, tasty!

Nick

I got some good news today at work.  My brother/boss let me know they are sending me to school starting in February in order to get my MCSA.  After I finish the last class in April I'll take the certification test and then take over all the IT for our company.  The entire course is 20 days of class from 9:00am to 5:00pm so it will be pretty intense.

g-whiz

Quote from: NickI got some good news today at work. My brother/boss let me know they are sending me to school starting in February in order to get my MCSA. After I finish the last class in April I'll take the certification test and then take over all the IT for our company. The entire course is 20 days of class from 9:00am to 5:00pm so it will be pretty intense.
Congratulations Mike!  I think you will need at least one weekend a month to unwind, say, at a rally!?  Good luck in your studies.

Calstate361

Congrats Nick,

I guess we will have fried Nick Brain instead of fried turkey at the next rally!!!   :D

Several years ago I went through 2 intense weeks of training for 3Com (before Windows) and I had fried brain for quite a while.   I was a back-up administrator.  Now with the all the Windows stuff, I'm basically computer illiterate (it's been over 10 years - WHEW, I'm old!).

Joan

gsm x2

Quote from: NickI got some good news today at work.  My brother/boss let me know they are sending me to school starting in February in order to get my MCSA.  After I finish the last class in April I'll take the certification test and then take over all the IT for our company.  The entire course is 20 days of class from 9:00am to 5:00pm so it will be pretty intense.

Mike--that's cool.  You'll have to start dressing like a geek..you know wearing orange shirts or sweats all the time so people will know you aren't fashion conscious because you're a computer head.

That will be so cool.  Maybe I'll start wearing shorts more in your honor.

Congrats...tag, you're IT.

Scott

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: gsm x2Mike--that's cool.  You'll have to start dressing like a geek..you know wearing orange shirts or sweats all the time so people will know you aren't fashion conscious because you're a computer head.

That will be so cool.  Maybe I'll start wearing shorts more in your honor.

Congrats...tag, you're IT.

Scott
LOL!

Congrat's Mike!   :cool:

Red neff Barchetta

Patricia/Cottonwooder -
I tried e-mail, etc..., but everything was returned.

I was wondering since you're a crafty type of person you might be able to sew up this problem I have;

I'm looking for a plastic storage bin (hopefully with a locking or latching lid) that measures 21" x 21" x 6" (deep).  A little larger would work, but not much more.
The closest I have found so far is the Large Wreath Box (27" x 27" x 8") found on this page;
http://www.organizes-it.com/holiday.htm
Also, I only need one although I'm sure I could find a use for the second if I had to buy 2.

Thanks in advance for any help you might have!

Red neff Barchetta

I ordered one from the local "Stacks-N-Stacks" this afternoon.  Perfect size and was only $12.00 too!

What a great feeling when you can get exactly what you're looking for.   :)

Cottonwooder

Hiya Neff, this is the first I'm looking in on this board today, and see that you've already found the answer.  

Strange that my e-mail address didn't work for you, as I just sent a message to myself and it came through immediately.

FLIP!

otter

Congratualtions Mike.  
Fried brains are cool.  You'll be great.  And then the real work will begin.  Great news.  Tahnks for sharing it.
otter

gsm x2

Quote from: CottonwooderHiya Neff, this is the first I'm looking in on this board today, and see that you've already found the answer.  

Strange that my e-mail address didn't work for you, as I just sent a message to myself and it came through immediately.

FLIP!

Patricia--He's probably sending it to your DIAL-UP address, not your HIGH SPEEEEEEED address.

Scott

Red neff Barchetta

Patricia -
I knew you could have helped me.  I found myself near the store later today.  The bin is for some hand tools in one of the vans at work.  I needed it a specific size so it would fit on a shelf inside the lip of the shelf.
While I was there I also found a heavy duty canvas laundry bag (24" x 36" I think) on clearance for $5.99.  My BAL leveler & BAL chock fit perfectly inside and it fits in the perfect spot in the front trunk of the PU.
Thanks anyway.  I'm sure you know of every conceivable storage bin (with partitions, etc...) for your crafts & sewing stuff.