News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

Hey--just saw at the bottom of the forum's index page that Otter is celebrating a birthday today!  Well,

:M Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Dianne,
Happy birthday to you!!!  :M

And many, many more!!  :D

Nick

Quote from: griffsmomHmmm...you're the second person who felt the earthquake. Dave called me at work this morning and said that his office building (in Costa Mesa) was shaking. I was sitting at my desk (in Fullerton) all morning and didn't feel a thing, but then again, I usually never do. I've been known to sleep through some real humdingers that we've had in the past. I think it must be a buiilt-in equilibriumizer that God installs in native Californians... ;)

Hope everyone is okay!

Our office here in San Jose shook also!

otter

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!!  I had a terrific day.  2 days actually.  I'm quite an exp[ert at dragging the festivities out.  
see ya soon.

Ab Diver

Happy be-lated Birthday Wishes to you, Dianne!

{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}

BTW... the latest issue of "VIA" (the AAA travelers companion magazine) has a nice article about the elephant seals at Ano Nuevo. It mentioned the guided tours and the docents. I was thinking that would make a GREAT rally activity for somebody who.... heh-hem... happened to live nearby and might want to take a shot at wagonmastering at a nearby campground next spring (or whenever a docent might think the best time would be).

You wouldn't happen to know any docents, would you?  Hint, hint. :D

Red neff Barchetta

Happy Birthday Dianne!!
"VIA" also arrived here today and I thought of Lon.

Well, we made it to Colfax around 7:30 this morning and decided that the driving snow & sleet would not be much fun for my DS' 4 hour ski lesson.  Sadly, we turned around and came home.  Oh well, at least I had the day off work.  We'll try for SugarBowl again next week.

Ccachuma travelers have a great time!

Be safe everyone and Happy Holidays!!

I'm hoping for an empty airport(s) in a few days when we travel.  Yeah right!

Have a safe trip to AZ Holly.

See some of you at Chabot!

Red neff Barchetta

Btw, we've got us a grandiose-super-duper-PU fanatic-mega-rally going on for July 2005 in CO.

It materialized in true NNC fashion - In a "Do you use the shower in your PU?" thread, lol.

gsm x2

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaBtw, we've got us a grandiose-super-duper-PU fanatic-mega-rally going on for July 2005 in CO.

It materialized in true NNC fashion - In a "Do you use the shower in your PU?" thread, lol.

Oh, that sounds like a great deal of fun.  I'll go check it out.  With PUT activities planned into 2005, I have a lot of confidence in the continuing success of the Boards.

Scott

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: gsm x2Oh, that sounds like a great deal of fun.  I'll go check it out.  With PUT activities planned into 2005, I have a lot of confidence in the continuing success of the Boards.

Scott
Very funny Scott.   :)   The crickets are chirpin' here.   :(
Tell you what, I'll meet you 2 G's in Vegas and we can convoy to CO.  I'm P sure you U know where X to chime in.  Although you could even wait 12 months before snagging a site and you'll still be 7 months early!   :eek:  :D

Happy Christmas camping!

SactoCampers

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaVery funny Scott. :) The crickets are chirpin' here. :(
Tell you what, I'll meet you 2 G's in Vegas and we can convoy to CO. I'm P sure you U know where X to chime in. Although you could even wait 12 months before snagging a site and you'll still be 7 months early! :eek: :D

Happy Christmas camping!
Jeff, you'll appreciate I'm sitting here after arriving home from my 1/2 day of work with a nice cold Sierra Nevada Stout. My first attempt at a SN stout and I am pleased with it. I have some Celebration Ale in the fridge that I will work on tomorrow!

EVERYONE HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!

calstate360

Quote from: SactoCampersJeff, you'll appreciate I'm sitting here after arriving home from my 1/2 day of work with a nice cold Sierra Nevada Stout. My first attempt at a SN stout and I am pleased with it. I have some Celebration Ale in the fridge that I will work on tomorrow!

EVERYONE HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!
1/2 Day?
Joan's been home since last Fri. and won't go back till Mon.

Feliz Navidad Everyone

Sal

otter

You wouldn't happen to know any docents, would you? Hint, hint. :D[/QUOTE]
As a matter of fact........... and I understand that there are some animals there almost all the time.  Camping is the problem.  There are no E/W places and a place that doesn't allow dogs (bah humbug) and then the places get an hour or so away.  I will check out one spot that says they RV and family camping spots.  March is rally free at the moment.  When is spring break this year?
Maybe we can do something then or in the summer.
I'll ask the docent as soon as he gets home..
Will miss you at Cachuma

otter

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaHappy Birthday Dianne!!
"VIA" also arrived here today and I thought of Lon.

I need to go find that issue, several people have mentioned it.  Maybe it just hasn't come yet.  Or I tossed it.  We 'older' people do that sort of thing.

See you soon

abbear

Well - that's over.  Delivered all the left over Christmas packages today.  Finally getting into a holiday mood.  Should be ready for Christmas about the time my birthday comes around in two weeks.  Working for Santa is a tough gig, no doubt about it.

Speaking of birthdays, I'm looking forward to this one as I get to be 50 for the very first time (or 39 for the 12th?).  I know that some places start giving  senior discounts for being 50 and I plan to take advantage of every one I can.

On a sadder note, I was deeply saddened by the crash of the REACH Life Flight helicopter in heavy weather near Ukiah.  Good folks working hard to bail you out of a tough spot just like the medivacs in Viet Nam.  I have always said a prayer for them each time I saw them - now I'll be praying for their families as well.

Best wishes to all for a wonderful new year and may you all be blessed beyond measure.

SCCS

Quote from: abbearWell - that's over.  Delivered all the left over Christmas packages today.  

Allen,
 All your hard work and effort is greatly appreciated.(As I received some stuff from camping world on the 23rd via ups)

champ521

Quote from: SCCSAllen,
 All your hard work and effort is greatly appreciated.(As I received some stuff from camping world on the 23rd via ups)

I too appreciate all the hard working ups elves as I prefer to avoid the crowds and do alot of shopping on-line. Thank you.