News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

Quote from: gsm x2For what its worth, G-Whiz forced me to buy a 75-300 lens yesterday. It should arrive tomorrow
Where's a drooling face when you need one?  Or a green-with-envy face?  Roll 'em both together and you'll have me. :D   I noticed a huge difference going from a 90 to the mere 140 I have now.  Can't even begin to imagine 300! :eek:

Cottonwooder

BTW, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!  We were RVing over NYEve.  Between illnesses and the threat of rain, our week-long trip to the Grand Canyon turned into 3 nights "up the road", but they were 3 good, healthy nights.  Amen! :)

Cottonwooder

Sorry, my fingers are hitting the "Submit" button quicker than my brain can finishing thinking of what it wants to say.

Dave, now that the holidays are over, are you resting up?  Every time I see a brown truck, I think of your frantic deliveries.

Also, how's the new pup coming along?  I forget the name, other than it was a really nice one.  When will we get to see it?

RTurner

I guess I may commit a faux pax (or just be scolded) by putting this here instead of the for sale section but oh well-

We are "hunting" around for a different hybrid (actually I have my heart set on one) and will be testing the waters about selling ours.  Where are the best places to try and get it sold?  The dealer we want to work with does not take trade ins.

SactoCampers

Quote from: RTurnerI guess I may commit a faux pax (or just be scolded) by putting this here instead of the for sale section but oh well-

We are "hunting" around for a different hybrid (actually I have my heart set on one) and will be testing the waters about selling ours. Where are the best places to try and get it sold? The dealer we want to work with does not take trade ins.
Rojana, you might want to try RVtraderonline.com. You have a much wider audience with their classifieds.

Cottonwooder

Brian!  I was just thinking about you guys the other day... how's SactoBun doing?

Surfcal

Well, thought I'd get today's postings started.  I am sure that after this, there'll be dozens of new posts.  NNCers are just getting home from work.

Scott, how's the picture taking?
Neff, any new mods?  Where can I get heavy duty earplugs?
Otter, any new peace movement I should sign up for?
Steve, you got the site!
CA Girl, what up?
Nick, when's the new brew going to be distributed?
G-Whiz, what's your new hobby?
Kelly, wha's your Rabble Rouse?
Kevin, what are you so busy with now?

As for me, I am going out of town again soon.

Surfcal

6Quigs

Quote from: SurfcalKevin, what are you so busy with now?

Surfcal
Work :mad:

Still down in San Diego, working on a Pfizer project

Looking forward to going camping again in 9 days :cool:

g-whiz

Quote from: SurfcalG-Whiz, what's your new hobby?

Surfcal
I'm taking an online writing course through the University of Wisconsin, Madison.  

G

Kelly

Quote from: SurfcalKelly, wha's your Rabble Rouse?

ummmmmmmmmmm, you must have me mixed up with someone else.  I'm just a shy quiet girl from the midwest.  ;)  :J

SactoCampers

Quote from: CottonwooderBrian! I was just thinking about you guys the other day... how's SactoBun doing?
SactoBun is the size of an avocado! Mrs. Sacto is over her queasiness and food aversions, which is a good thing. I made a "to die for chili verde" when she was first pregnant, but now she won't touch it!:mad:

Sactotoddler is really excited about the baby. But she doesn't understand it still won't be here for a while.

Mrs. Sacto is painting the other room for the baby. We had to move our home office into our living room. Had to buy an armoire to fit all our computer stuff and I bought a laptop to save room. One of those Dell promotion thingies. It's great though, 13" screen and fits perfectly across the MINIVAN front seats!

We're going to the Negative Bouyancy II rally. It should be fun. We haven't been camping in a while.

RTurner

Welllllll-Even though Ray didn't ask....Ray did you forget about your newest fire tending beer drinking loud DH snoring friend?????????? :J  :p

Ok, we are "looking" at a new Starcraft, the 23TB, ok, not looking but trying to get approved for, ok, really crossing our fingers for.  And then will make the mad scramble to sell Terry the Popout.

I am starting school in three weeks, Chapman University for my Masters.  This I am sure will keep me very busy.  At the rallies I will be the one in curled up in the chair with a textbook and pen.

We are looking forward to Olema, I love to go out and Whale Watch at the lighthouse and this will be Turner Tot's first trip out to do this.  I am hoping this year I am in better shape to go up the 300 + stairs.

Neff-We caught the Pre-30th anniversary Y & T show in Santa Clara a few weeks ago and had a great time. Now DH is reminding me to get his Metallica tickets for March.

So Ray, that's what we're doing!!!   :D

Surfcal

Quote from: RTurnerSo Ray, that's what we're doing!!!   :D

Very nice Rojana for checking in.  Nice play by play call regarding your situation.  Top of the year here.  Must get to know what folks are up to.  Yes, yes...very cool in getting us up to date.

Defintely a group moving up in the world.  Pretty soon, we will have to drop the Pop Up moniker in this group and change it to Hybrid and Hard Side Camping Club etc, etc.

Surfcal

RTurner

Quote from: SurfcalDefintely a group moving up in the world.  Pretty soon, we will have to drop the Pop Up moniker in this group and change it to Hybrid and Hard Side Camping Club etc, etc.

Surfcal

My DH said we won't be old if we some day get a Fifth Wheel, as long as it's a Toy Hauler!!!!!  But would we still get to go to the NNC rallies???

So we will be H and HS Club but we would still be the most unique club with a member with a 1/2 Popup.  :J   And based on the view down Rally Alley last June, Popups are still the majority.

Hope to chat with you 'round the fire in February, we'll have a drink for my birthday that month!!

Sacto-A very belated congrats on the upcoming camping tot!  Glad to hear the DH is feeling better.  What a blessing little babies are!

We envy you, BUT I think three is enough for us.

6Quigs

Quote from: RTurnerOk, we are "looking" at a new Starcraft, the 23TB, ok, not looking but trying to get approved for, ok, really crossing our fingers for.  

Very nice Rojana
Not only a Hybrid, but also a toy hauler.
Hope it goes well for you

http://www.travelstarrv.com/travelstar_floorplans_exp.html