Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ca-girl

Quote from: SurfcalCA Girl, what up?
Surfcal
Well.....since you asked....

As you all know, we just got back from Disneyland last weekend, then this weekend we are going to Tahoe for an "after Christmas" party, and the next weekend I'm going camping with this nutty group I know.  All in all, my new year is starting off very busy, which is good....once I make it to Easter break, it's practically SUMMER VACATION!!!  :cool:

Quote from: RTurnerHope to chat with you 'round the fire in February, we'll have a drink for my birthday that month!!
You'll have to have a drink the weekend of the Negative Buoyancy Rally II in front of a flashlight in my honor since you won't be attending.  That's MY birthday!  :D

Unregistered

Quote from: SurfcalNick, when's the new brew going to be distributed?
Surfcal
Olema!

Damn, pulled an Otter.

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Ca-girlWell.....since you asked....

You'll have to have a drink the weekend of the Negative Buoyancy Rally II in front of a flashlight in my honor since you won't be attending.  That's MY birthday!  :D

And a fun one, too, right?   We will miss you, but it will give us an excuse(?) to celebrate.

g-whiz

Quote from: Ca-girlWell.....since you asked....

You'll have to have a drink the weekend of the Negative Buoyancy Rally II in front of a flashlight in my honor since you won't be attending. That's MY birthday! :D
I'll drink to that!!!:D   Happy Birthday!!!

griffsmom

Quote from: RTurnerOk, we are "looking" at a new Starcraft, the 23TB, ok, not looking but trying to get approved for, ok, really crossing our fingers for. And then will make the mad scramble to sell Terry the Popout.

DH and I went looking at campers (in the pouring rain, no less!) the day after New Year's and I fell in love with the Travelstar/Antigua ( www.antiguarv.com ) campers by Starcraft.  DH is resisting with all his might, and I do feel a bit conflicted about betraying my pop up, but dang, those hybrid trailers are nice!  

I can't decide which I like better: the 21SB or the 23SRG.  Our dealer didn't have either on the lot, so he's going to call me when they come in.  Shhh...don't tell DH....;)

Ca-girl

Quote from: Hybrid HollyAnd a fun one, too, right? We will miss you, but it will give us an excuse(?) to celebrate.
Oh no Holly....I'll be at the rally forcing everyone to celebrate with me ;)  It's Rojana that will have to drink in my honor since SHE won't be at the rally.  

P.S. Thanks G!  I wish you were going to be there to share a drink 'round the flashlight/campfire with me too....I guess that will have to wait for next time!

g-whiz

Quote from: Ca-girlOh no Holly....I'll be at the rally forcing everyone to celebrate with me ;) It's Rojana that will have to drink in my honor since SHE won't be at the rally.

P.S. Thanks G! I wish you were going to be there to share a drink 'round the flashlight/campfire with me too....I guess that will have to wait for next time!
Don't worry... I'll be drinkin' in your honor!!! ;)  But, I am looking forward to a reenactment (CWB, how do you spell that???) of our flashlight campfire.  Olema??????

Red neff Barchetta

Lori -
Starcraft does make a nice Hybrid don't they.

Where is our dear friend CWB anyway?  I miss him dropping in.   :(

Well, I'm trying to beat the flu so I'm up at this crazy hour.  103 temperature at 11:00 and now it's normal 1 1/2 hrs. later!  Cold, hot, cold, hot, my body can't make up its mind.  Or is that my mind?   :D

Red neff Barchetta

Well, unfortunately it is now official;
Steve/Y-Guy has removed himself from the NNC-Yahoo site.   :(   As well as he won't be renewing his PUT membership.
As one of the founding fathers of NNC and the one who helped think up the name give him a goodbye over there if you can.
He has come up with another terrific name btw -
EWOK (Eastern Washington Oregon Kampers)

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Ca-girlOh no Holly....I'll be at the rally forcing everyone to celebrate with me ;)  It's Rojana that will have to drink in my honor since SHE won't be at the rally.  

Sorry I was confused!  Margaritas for the birthday girl!

champ521

Quote from: Hybrid HollySorry I was confused!  Margaritas for the birthday girl!

I'll drink to that. Come to think of it, there's not much I won't drink to.

Ca-girl

Quote from: Hybrid HollySorry I was confused! Margaritas for the birthday girl!
Quote from: champ521I'll drink to that. Come to think of it, there's not much I won't drink to.
I KNEW there was a reason I liked you people!!

gsm x2

Sorry to hear about Steve.  I guess it was inevitable once he got to pursue his goal of being the grand pu-bah of YMCAs in Yakima.  Life goes on; the characters just change.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

How bad (or good) has PU fever gripped this family you ask.

A few years ago Amy & the boys did an underwater theme in the boys bathroom.  Sharks, a submarine, jellyfish. deep sea divers, seaweed, etc...  It really looked awesome and friends always enjoyed checking it out.
Well, we are currently having that bathroom remodeled and when it is completed Amy & the boys are going to do a new theme in there.
It's going to be an outdoors theme complete with a lake, animals, pine tree's (on the ceiling), mountains, & of course, the PU!  Their rough drafts look great and I can't wait until they can get started.

Makes me want to be camping just thinking about it!   :)

gsm x2

So Jeff, is Amy going to put in the blue or the green PolyMat in the newly redecorated bathroom?  Rumor has it that it works much better than Astroturf.

Scott