News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Y-GuyHey I just found that if you go to " My profile"  and scroll down to Time adjustment and set it to -3, your post will be in PST instead of EST.

g-whiz

NickThanks for the info Mike.  This is a test to see if it works.

otter

Y-GuyYou are a genius Mike!  
 KaZoom to PT.  
 I wondered how some were using it and some were not.  
  We all  otter  be on  PT.  There I did it to myself Ray...so you have to think up a new one now.  
 Otter

Surfcal

otterHey Otter:

Notice how quiet I ve been.  I haven t " ottered"  a word.

Surfcal

Y-GuyRay.
 Excellent..
 Ray-diant according to Charlotte.  
 Otter

otter

Y-Guy
 Hey Mike
 NOPE i   #3 doesn t work for me, and from the looks of it , it didn t  work for G-whiz either.  The servier is now timing me 6 hours ahead of PT.  No wonder I m so tired.  it s 3:something am.   Gott any other suggestions?
 Otter

g-whiz

otter
QuoteNOPE i #3 doesn t work for me, and from the looks of it , it didn t work for G-whiz either. The servier is now timing me 6 hours ahead of PT. No wonder I m so tired. it s 3:something am. Gott any other suggestions?

Try it the otter way.... minus 3.  [8D]

Cottonwooder

Y-GuyOK, I have to ask:  What s a Kazoo/Kazoom?

Red neff Barchetta

Y-GuyHere goes a test.

If this works Mike, I ll drink some of your brew to you!

Red neff Barchetta

Y-GuyVery cool!
 Should be about 12:15 a.m.

I m going to bed now.

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal
QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Surfcal

NOTICE??? Uncle Ray, you are downright scaring us with your silence. Please pipe down the silence will ya?  On the SURF(cal)ace all looks normal, but it s wayyyy too quiet, way too quiet I tell ya.  And where has Kevin been?  Doesn t that seem STRANGE to anyone else that he disappears and TMM JUST happens to REappear....Tom Clancy might want to hear about this!!

Happy Campin  <><

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
QuoteOK, I have to ask: What s a Kazoo/Kazoom?

It s a game. You ll have to come to one of the rallies to find out! [;)][8D]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder
QuoteOK, I have to ask: What s a Kazoo/Kazoom?

QuoteIt s a game.

It s more than a game.  It s almost, dare I say, a ceremonial rite of passage;  passage into the kindred.

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Surfcal

NOTICE??? Uncle Ray, you are downright scaring us with your silence. Please pipe down the silence will ya?  On the SURF(cal)ace all looks normal, but it s wayyyy too quiet, way too quiet I tell ya.
 Happy Campin  <><

CWB:

Nothing like being busy at work to cause a major damper on my usually boisterous presense here at Nick-Neff-Cough.  Heck, I haven t been able to launch a major Rabble Rousing idea that has caught on.

I ve tried to stir the pot about Otter trying to come to the Dark Side, but she refuses and I find out she s like Yoda.  I tried to throw some sh*t about using Nick s cassette toilet, but that crap went down the drain.  I tried slinging some mud about Snug Harbor and that idea sunk and took a bath.  I tried insulting G-Whiz s wine by saying it was like drinking vinegar and she just turned around and said cheers.

I don t have any clue anymore how to get anyone all hyped up.  And everytime I log on, people are becoming too nice to each other here on Nick-Neff-Cough, and I only have two small windows each day to Rabble Rouse, before work and late at night after work.  Even I am going soft.

I have to rethink my strategy.  Sactocampers used to have a dark streak, but he s lost his edge.  Red neff Barchetta used to be effective, but he doesn t even know how to change time!  Y-Guy is nowhere to be found.  Nick is busy herding horses.  Hybrid Holly is hiding because the Raiders lost.  Sammyslave continues to lurk.  GSM X2 is somewhere in the aisle of Vons.  Ab Diver is over at the General Forum.  Who knows where 6Quigs is.  We need someone like Sumguy back.

So CWB, you re one of my last hopes for shenanigans.  Believe me CWB, if we don t cause controversies in this group, it s going to metaphorically turn out like Jimmy Stewart s town in It s a Wonderful Life.  Clean and boring.  We need to turn it to a Pottersville.  We need gambling houses, burlesque clubs and bars.

We need to save NNC from becoming too nice.  Don t you guys see?  We need Rabble Rousers to rise in the hour of need and we are at the bottom of that hour.  There isn t much time left!

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal
QuoteWe need gambling houses, burlesque clubs and bars.

Don t forget the brothels.