SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Red neff BarchettaJeff,

[link=http://nick-neff-cough.tripod.com/nnc/id47.html]Click here[/link]

I think we ve found ourselves another hidden celebrity!

Red neff Barchetta

g-whizLOL!  I ll be sure NOT to show that to my kids, ha.

I think even Sammy would be embarrased of that big 80 s hair.  You scared me, before his pic. downloaded I thought you found an early 80 s yearbook photo of me, lol.

Nick

g-whizBrian,
 LOL that page on Neff is great![:D]

6Quigs

g-whiz
QuoteWhat in the #$^&* are you all talking about and what are you smoking so that you think you see little PU s instead of burnt muffins?!

I believe the photos on NEFF confirm that you are the one that has been smoking, and drinking,
 so much that you still see muffins where everyone else sees Popups.

otter

g-whizI too have a bit of southern cooking influence.  When it cme to Arvee s we simply threw them on the truck engine, closed the hood and drove to the levee.
 this does not work with otters...so don t get any ideas.

otter

g-whizHi Jeff:  I see pop ups...(kazoos, please).
 lots and lots of popups!

Red neff Barchetta

otterAlright!  Who passed the pipe to Diane?
 I still see muffins, not PU s.  Boohoo!

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Alright!  Who passed the pipe to Diane?
 I still see muffins, not PU s.  Boohoo!

Hey Cupcake,

You eating those " brownies"  again?

Surfcal

g-whiz

otter
QuoteI see pop ups...(kazoos, please).
 lots and lots of popups!

I see Tinkerbell!  And she has a kazoo!  I do believe in fairies!

gsm x2

g-whizMuffins and Popups---driving me crazy because I saw muffins at home and popups at that other place I have a computer.

Here s the scoop...

high color settings see muffins

true color display settings see pop-ups.

Going to TRUE COLOR settings from now on.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
Quotehigh color settings see muffins

Huh???  FWIW, my monitor was set on High Color, and I still saw PUs.  Changed it to True Color, and those PUs haven t budged.  I like corn muffins.  [:(]

gsm x2

otter
Quotequote:

high color settings see muffins

Huh??? FWIW, my monitor was set on High Color, and I still saw PUs. Changed it to True Color, and those PUs haven t budged. I like corn muffins.  

He**---I checked it three times before I posted it and it worked as described every time.  Then Patricia posts and I can t get a muffin back even at 256 color.

Going back to the cold fusion experiment to see if I can duplicate that JUST ONE MORE TIME.

gsm x2

gsm x2

otterFigures that G-whiz would see Tinklebell.  OH, Tinkerbell...Nevermind!

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteThen Patricia posts and I can t get a muffin back even at 256 color.

Day-um, I m powerful, eh?  [;)]

My techno-buddy, please see if you can shed some light on this one: A couple of days ago I went into Control Panel to delete my Norton SystemWorks.  Netscape was deleted instead! [:o]  Figured I must have highlighted the wrong program, being next to each other alphabetically, although I m more careful than that.  Two-hour download later (still using dial up, alas), Netscape is back, with all my bookmarks and mail intact.  Good!

Instead of Control Panel, I then go to Programs >> NortonSystemWorks >> " Uninstall Norton SystemWorks" .  Up pops a message asking if I m sure I want to uninstall Netscape.  HUH?????  They switched???  Any idea how the heck that happened?  Or should I just try to uninstall the next program alphabetically after Norton to see if that works?  Or is an all-out computer exorcism a better idea? [:@]

The Memory Maker

otterMuffins, muffins and more friggin muffins!!!!!
 We don t need no stikin  popups!!
 I ve used my mac with three different browsers(all on high res) and pc s with different browsers and no friggin pu s for me.
 I think this is some kind of internet plot against Jeff and I.

" I m tryin to think, but nothin happens..."