Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Griffsmom:

Sorry I ve been offline because of work.  I would have been the first one to rescue you.  You know that.  I just thought of something clever to post and I was ready to rescue your thread killer status on the Website thread, and then I see that Ralph Hilton has made an entry (a legitimate one) and so, that s cool, otherwise, I would have been there for you.

You are my bud.  I am one of your closest friends on this board and I would never, ever let harm touch you.

So, I just wanted to let you know that and there never should have been any doubt in your mind that I would have left you hanging.  Now, for the other members in this group, you really should reevaluate your friendship with them.  They have the gall to claim they re your friends.  Sheesh.

Cheers,
 Surfcal

Surf,

I appreciate the thought.  Thank you.

(Now who are you and what did you do with Surfcal)

[;)]

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteUnder our American judicial system,
[ul]

• NNC is based in Northern California.
  • This board is on the Web, an intangible place with no country boundaries.
  • So, is this board American?  Does any judicial system prevail other than holy NNC bylaws?  En toto  n  In camera![/ul]

:::back to my legal typing::::  Lori, you re not kidding about work interfering with our Snickering today!  How dare it!  

BTW, WTG re. finding the bullets.  No one else has before?  See, in the midst of languishing in The Pit, she boldly goes where no man has gone before.  She s tough, she can take it.  [8D]

ckkevin

Surfcal

QuoteCome on Ray, you gotta come up with something new on me. I have not stalled a thread in quite some time.

NIck, shhhh...

I am trying my best to get this awful title pawned off to Griffsmom. Now shut up.

Surfcal

Oh, now that is really nice of Surfcal to try and help Nick out!

QuoteGriffsmom:

Sorry I ve been offline because of work. I would have been the first one to rescue you. You know that. I just thought of something clever to post and I was ready to rescue your thread killer status on the Website thread, and then I see that Ralph Hilton has made an entry (a legitimate one) and so, that s cool, otherwise, I would have been there for you.

Or was he?  Is he playing both sides of the threads?  Can he be trusted from one thread to another?  I don t think we need a poll for this one!

Surfcal

GuestRalph...

I can almost predict that you are going to be the next Thread Killer.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

SurfcalNah, no thread killers, just a lot of people packing for Snug Harbor and us 3 yakky Venturans afk all day. [:)]

Cottonwooder

GuestJust doing my duty.  [:D]

Clueless in Sacremento

GuestSurfcal:

Is it really your predicion or a cleverly disguised direction to the RR s to make me suffer for my good deed in rescuing Griffsmom? I have never met her but for crying out loud she is a self-proclaimed woman of integrity.  What else could I do? Besides, now I have her eternal gratitude.

I would like to think that you and I could be " buds"  and you would rush to save me, much like you were prepared to do for her.   But alas, I am probably doomed to be the dreaded thread killing monster created at the hands of Dr. Surfcalstein.

Clueless

griffsmom

Ralph Hilton
QuoteORIGINAL:  Ralph Hilton

Surfcal:

Is it really your predicion or a cleverly disguised direction to the RR s to make me suffer for my good deed in rescuing Griffsmom? I have never met her but for crying out loud she is a self-proclaimed woman of integrity.  What else could I do? Besides, now I have her eternal gratitude.

Clue, just remember, no good deed goes unpunished.  [;)]

QuoteBut alas, I am probably doomed to be the dreaded thread killing monster created at the hands of Dr. Surfcalstein.

Clueless

I won t let that happen.  My gratitude is truly eternal. [:D]

OC Campers

Cottonwooder;;;I am here;;;;  I am here;;;;  Sorry Lori, I think I am too late.  I am so brain dead, I have been looking at all the previous posts and am totally lost for words.  I have to say though, I think Surfcal was an imposter.  That went totally against everything he stands for.  [:D]

Jacqui

Nick

CottonwooderIt sure is lonley here on rally weekends.  I don t get to leave for my campout til 5:00PM.

ckkevin

Nick
QuoteIt sure is lonley here on rally weekends. I don t get to leave for my campout til 5:00PM.

Just be thankful you get to go.  Some of have to stay at home[:(]

Stimpy

NickI m stuck home too...It s opening Day of Little League tomarrow...

StimpyAnother stuck-at-home camper checking in.  They re all probably laughing around the campfire at the moment.

Cottonwooder

GuestMy turn to pull an Otter.  Guess my  puter s tossing its cookies again.

griffsmom

CottonwooderWell, we re off to a four-year-old s birthday party then a St Patrick s party by one of our nieghbors and then my work s charity fundraising dinner tinight.  Ugh!!  I m not the party girl I used to be!  Don t they know I need to be home and posting here?[>:]

We re going to take some grief for how quiet the boards have been while the Neffers are at Snug...[: (]