News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteDon t they know I need to be home and posting here?

After finishing my transcription this morning, I m now AT the lawyer s office taking care of paperwork here.  Then I get to go home and transcribe the other lawyer s stuff, the one that said it s a doozy.  Oh, joy!

But you re right, they re going to give us a hard time for letting the boards lag so much.  So if my fingers have any energy left in them after all this typing, I ll have to resort to G s method and start talking to myself. [&:]

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderHellooooo-oooooo-ooooooo-ooooooo-oooooooooo????????????

:::::empty room merely echos back:::::  [:(]

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder
QuoteI ll have to resort to G s method and start talking to myself.

No, don t start talking to yourself.

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderWhy not?

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderBecause you have a million other things to do, don t you?

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderYes, sure do: laundry, work, taxes, clearing up clutter, dishes, wiping snotty noses, putting outgrown clothes away and retrieving those that can now be used again, clearing up the garage, etc.  No time to talk to myself at all.  But I will uphold NNC rules about not letting threads disintegrate into nothing, by golly!

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderWhoa, that s a helluva list!  Didn t see anything much fun in there.  What do you do for jollies?

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderAs in " time for myself" ?  Ha!  I m a full-time mother who does part-time work.  You figure it out!

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderBut you re posting here!  That must mean some spare time, no?

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderYes, I must admit, posting here is fun.  I m having a bit of fun at the moment.  Yup! [:)]

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderYeah, the news is kinda depressing.  Good to get away from it now and then, and remember to find something totally trivial to chuckle about.

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderSomething totally trivial to chuckle about?  You have just hit the nail on the head as to what this forum -- nay, what all of NNC -- is about!  [8D]

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderWell, don t stay here talking to yourself too long.  You have a lot to do.  Bye!

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderYes, better get going.  Thanks for stopping by for a chat.  Now that it s Sunday afternoon and the Snug Harbor-ers are getting back home, PERHAPS THEY WILL TOO!!!  (hint, hint!)

(I ll turn my signature back on now.)

forestwalker

CottonwooderYeah gang-How was the Delta Ralley?Any one eat at Al s,or visit the Big Horn?