News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Civil_War_BuffThis flip s for you, Cottonwooder.

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

BTW, the website is updated with a few pictures from the rally and a link to the Webshots!

Is it JUST ME? or does anyone else have trouble finding where these pictures and links are on the NNC site?  I will see and hear things that are posted, then I will spend a LOT of time trying to figure out where they are on the site.  I figure that  it IS just me, but a little LOGIC would sure be welcomed there.[:D][:D][&:]

Happy Campin  <><

Yes, it IS just you [;)][8D].

Go to membership, scroll down to " past rallies"  find " Axe Me About My Weekend" , and click on the link. That s where they ve always been, that s where they ll always be.

Surfcal

SactoCampersThe page looks great Sactocampers.  I take everything back that I ever said.  CWB was the instigator and I was just following his lead.  But, I ve always said great things about you.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

The page looks great Sactocampers.  I take everything back that I ever said.  CWB was the instigator and I was just following his lead.  But, I ve always said great things about you.

Surfcal

Good. Now, you see that knife....the one that s in my back....you can take it out now.

[;)][:D]

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteI did notice that you were spending a LOT of time talking to uhhh errrr ummm the " others"  (yeah, that s it..the " others" ). I figured that it was a conspiracy to bump gsmx2 off the throne...I was glad to see that forestwalker kept you company, and I saw that Nick snuck in a whine or two!!  I learned a LOT about you this weekend, I just kept handing G-whiz harvey-wallbangers and askin  questions.

Nay, my friend, look at the dates.  Forestwalker didn t post till Sunday afternoon, and Nick did his whining late on Thursday night.  The only sole post here other than mine was from Griffsmom on Saturday.

Now, what s this with plying G with booze to find out about me.  What did she cough up?  Whatever she said, I DIDN T DO IT!  " That s my story  n  I m stickin  to it!"   [8D]

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

The page looks great Sactocampers.  I take everything back that I ever said.  CWB was the instigator and I was just following his lead.  But, I ve always said great things about you.

Surfcal

RAY!! You RR you!  " ...just following his lead." ...indeed!! Sacto intentionally moves this stuff around to confuse ME.  I know his type, they do these things to make us more " senior"  members feel like we are losing our marbles.....marbles?  Sure, I ll play.

Watchin  my back,

SactoCampers

Civil_War_Buff
Quotethey do these things to make us more " senior"  members feel like we are losing our marbles.....

That would imply you had marbles to begin with....

Next trick for CWB to earn a doggie treat:  Try to find Georgeanne s pictures of the rally.

Cottonwooder

SactoCampersHi all,
 Just a quick note to let you know we ll be computerless tonight (will I survive???).  Bringing it in to have an NIC card installed so that we can be humming along via DSL instead of plodding via dial-up.  Amen!

RR List has been updated.

Cya tomorrow!  [:)]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteJust a quick note to let you know we ll be computerless tonight (will I survive???). Bringing it in to have an NIC card installed so that we can be humming along via DSL instead of plodding via dial-up. Amen!

Cottonwooder---you ll love the improvement I am certain.  Watchout THLdoc, she s coming at you with speed and agility.

And as far as what G could have possibly said bad about you....I ve gone through my list of times we have seen you at the fair and camping and there is not a thing she could say bad.

And she doesn t lie.  I think you are safe.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersHey all -
 I m about to get incredibly busy with work (again).  So I probably won t be checking in for a while (please hold down your applause).
 Have fun!  Can t wait to see everyone again in June.

g-whiz

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Hey all -
 I m about to get incredibly busy with work (again).  So I probably won t be checking in for a while (please hold down your applause).
 Have fun!  Can t wait to see everyone again in June.

Me too, Jeff!  I have so many pix from the Snug Harbor that all my free time will be spent scraping in a different way.  Thanks for the info so us motherly-types don t get all worried.  [8D][:D][;)]

griffsmom

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

So if we were to plan a " House of Mouse"  rally and wanted to minimize crowds while still not having to pull the kids out of school, we could hold the rally on the last weekend (before Labor Day) in August.  That would be the weekend of the 22rd through the 24th (Fri-Sun).  If the neffers wanted to join us, they would be camping back-to-back from their prior Halfdome Hyjinx"  weekend.

Any interest?

Did I just hear correctly that the Halfdome Hyjinx rally has moved to the weekend of August 21st through the 24th?  If so, then if anyone is interested in doing a " House of Mouse"  rally, we d have to change the weekend--how about the second weekend in August, the 8th throught the 10th?  That way Neffers could still make it and wouldn t have to camp back to back if they didn t want to.

Again, I ask: any interest?[:D]

g-whiz

griffsmom
QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

Did I just hear correctly that the Halfdome Hyjinx rally has moved to the weekend of August 21st through the 24th?  If so, then if anyone is interested in doing a " House of Mouse"  rally, we d have to change the weekend--how about the second weekend in August, the 8th throught the 10th?  That way Neffers could still make it and wouldn t have to camp back to back if they didn t want to.

Again, I ask: any interest?[:D]

Hi Lori... I think the Halfdome Hyjinx is changing.  Unfortunately for Scott and I, we will not be doing any camping in the months of July or August since we have ALOT of family visiting us this year during those months.  It is also difficult for Scott to get time off in the busy season.  Kinda funny... Summer hits and we stop camping!

otter

SactoCampersHi everyone:
 The otters will probably be on hiatis for the summer too.  I am hoping to work something out for the June rally, but at this point it conflicts with a week marine camp we have promised the grandgirls.  July and August we hope to off camping thru Oregon and Washington and out to Vancouver Island.  We have friends there and want to visit in the summer.  September will find us heading for NM in the middle of the month.  Anyone going that way?  
 Jeff jeff jeff, don t get so busy you can t check in once in a while.  Let s keep the priorties straight.  We ll be watching for you.  
 hugs

Cottonwooder

SactoCampersHi, I m back, haven t hooked up new DSL yet, though.  Loooooonnnnnggggggg 24 hours without my beloved  puter. [:(]

g-whiz

CottonwooderWelcome back Patricia!