News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

gsm x2Doing a flip with style.  The top twenty list for the last month in March

gsm x2

griffsmom

gsm x2And every single one of those NNCer posts was full of substance and purpose.

6Quigs

gsm x2What s up with Ab Diver,

He s sinking to the bottom like a UPS truck!!!!

His knee must be better and he s not stuck indoors any more[;)]

griffsmom

gsm x2Here s another one:  if you click on the " Most Active Topics"  under forum statistics on the forum home page, the top 14 most active topics are all started by an Neffer or a Snicker.

I tried to do the graphic image thing like TOS, but I couldn t do it.  That s why he s TOS and I m not.

Ca-girl

gsm x2WOO HOO....I have finally arrived!  I bought my membership over the weekend, and tonight I FINALLY got the go-ahead from PUT (they don t do much of a background check, do they?)  I can finally stop feeling guilty about that " guest"  moniker, what with all the anti-guest talk out there [&:][8D]

Cottonwooder

Ca-girlHi there, let me be the first to welcome you in your new screen name.  [:)]

otter

Ca-girl
QuoteWOO HOO....I have finally arrived!

And I will be the second to welcome Ca-girl.  As #2  I try harder!!!!
 WWWelcomeeee

griffsmom

gsm x2Yes, welcome Tania!

As #3, I really don t try very hard at all.[;)]

gsm x2

gsm x2Welcome Tania,

As #4--I am not even in the money, but if I try harder next time, I could score at least one point for the team.

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff

Ca-girl

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ca-girl

WOO HOO....I have finally arrived!  I bought my membership over the weekend, and tonight I FINALLY got the go-ahead from PUT (they don t do much of a background check, do they?)  I can finally stop feeling guilty about that " guest"  moniker, what with all the anti-guest talk out there [&:][8D]

Tania,

Welcome with your own login...it lends a much more personal touch, and you know that we are a touchy group (feely-touchy that is). [;)][:)]

Surfcal

gsm x2Hey Tania:

Welcome aboard.  PUT is a great place and as you well know, NNC is the acme of PPUT.  Between postings, chats, rallies and camping tips, it s well worth the money.

Glad you re around.  Now it s time for lots of laughter.  Hope to see you posts more often.

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

gsm x2I just wanted everyone to know beyond a shadow of a doubt about the existence and ownership of this:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/65461638/68277475TgsjAK

I own it, it s mine, and don t make me use it, OK RAY?????????????

g-whiz

Ca-girl

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ca-girl

WOO HOO....I have finally arrived!  I bought my membership over the weekend, and tonight I FINALLY got the go-ahead from PUT (they don t do much of a background check, do they?)  I can finally stop feeling guilty about that " guest"  moniker, what with all the anti-guest talk out there [&:][8D]

Hi Tania!  Welcome to the boards!  Hope to be seeing more of you here and camping as well!

griffsmom

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

I just wanted everyone to know beyond a shadow of a doubt about the existence and ownership of this:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/65461638/68277475TgsjAK

I own it, it s mine, and don t make me use it, OK RAY?????????????

It s obviously a fake.  " Whoop"  is spelled wrong.

SactoCampers

griffsmom
QuoteIt s obviously a fake.  " Whoop"  is spelled wrong.

Yeah, it s generic whoopass. You need to show up with the brand name stuff, buddy. [;)].  It s like Cragmont soda.