News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderBrian - I hear you man.
 I ll probably be sorry and thankful I m only there for one night.  I plan on us being out and about for most of the daytime.  Guess I ll finally be able to try out the cable tv hook-up at night.  This will be our 20th trip and we ve never tried it!
 I thought about Casini, but if you remember, I already documented the algae growth there.
 I just brought the PU home and I m stoked!  I ll just try and ignore the monster RV s if possible.

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderIs that our very own Dave Morris (Ab Diver) with the harrowing roof story in the latest issue of PUT?
 Did that happen to his current Bayside or a previous PU?
 Scary!

Surfcal

CottonwooderBrian:

I ve been there, not to camp, but just to check it out.  It s a parking lot and too many full-timers.  Not a pleasant place to be if you ask me.  If you had a TrailManor, you d probably be able to grin and bear it, but even the bears don t go there.

Don t go there dude.  You won t like it.  Go to Doran Beach, or there s another one down the way across Doran, or Bodega Dunes, but I think they re all dry and windy camping.

When are you going?  I might go spontaneously.

Surfcal

Surfcal

CottonwooderI was just looking at the Member List for PUT and as GSM X2 has reported, we dominate the Top 20.  I was also thinking how crazy it is that we re such frequent posters, but no one knows us really from the other parts of the country.

Altogether totally cool.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder
QuoteTop, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top....

Bump.

Hybrid Holly

Cottonwooder
QuoteI was just looking at the Member List for PUT and as GSM X2 has reported, we dominate the Top 20. I was also thinking how crazy it is that we re such frequent posters, but no one knows us really from the other parts of the country.

Since some posts are long and meaningful (Sactocamper) and others are short (like only one word!), don t you think the number of posts is not a great measure?

Can someone come up with a way to measure the quality of the posts?  
 (like average words per post...this is the statistician in me talking...)

g-whiz

Hybrid Holly

QuoteCan someone come up with a way to measure the quality of the posts?
 (like average words per post...this is the statistician in me talking...)

And, when is your birthday?  What s your sign?  [;)]

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteAnd, when is your birthday? What s your sign?

Sounds like a Virgo. [:)]

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderWell, were headed out in a few minutes, but I had to mention that I drove by the fairgrounds after a meeting this morning.  All of the dealer s are setting up their rig s for this w/e s RV show.  It reminded me of a year ago when we bought the Utah.  I could go on and on about the PU and the fun we ve had and will continue to have with it.  Or the things I now fill my brain with during my free-time thinking like; solar covers, totes, stabilizers, Socket Genie, weight distribution, etc...
 However, what I truly look forward to, is chatting with everyone here and looking forward to the next time various groups of us get together.  We all share the basic joy of the outdoor s and family outings.  I really enjoy our friendships!
 Can you tell that a motivational speaker spoke to us this morning and well, there you go, lol.
 The 3 year-old is walking around the house with his kite and I m looking forward to my self-imposed test of seeing how fast and efficiently I can set-up and set-down the PU with the bare minimums (don t need the outside stove, awning, etc...).
 Should be fun before work gets incredibly busy starting Friday.  I ll check in when I can and see everyone in June!

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderShoot... it doesn t look like we can change our own e-mail addresses in our profiles.  Anyone know whom I need to contact for this?

Clueless in Sacremento

Cottonwooder~Patricia~

You do need to email either moderator1@popuptimes.com  or webmaster@popuptimes.com  with your old and new addresses.

I found the information while I was trying to become less clueless[;)]

Cottonwooder

Clueless in Sacremento
Quote~Patricia~
 You do need to email either moderator1@popuptimes.com or webmaster@popuptimes.com with your old and new addresses.

If you re clueless, what does that make me?  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  I have been tearing my hair out these last few days trying to set up new e-mail accounts and making the transition over from AOL, without losing anything.  Am afraid I ll be bald at tonight s chat.  THANK YOU, Clueless!

BTW, I see we have yet another person spelling my name with the ~~.  Perhaps I should change my birth certificate?  [:D]

otter

Hybrid Holly
QuoteSince some posts are long and meaningful (Sactocamper) and others are short (like only one word!), don t you think the number of posts is not a great measure?

Holly , many of the one or two workd posts have twice the value of the longer ones!.  Keep your stat side under control! [:D][:D]
 My vote is that Holly  is a virgo , too.  cough  cough

otter

Clueless in Sacremento
QuoteI found the information while I was trying to become less clueless  

You could never be clueslless., but it is a great disguise!
 Keep them guessing..

Clueless in Sacremento

Cottonwooder
QuoteIf you re clueless, what does that make me?

I think that might make you a clueless wannabe[:D]