News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lake of the Springs 1

Started by calstate360, Oct 24, 2006, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

This rally looks like it will be wonderful; unfortunately, it is a little too far for us for a weekend. It sure is nice, though, to see some familiar, haven't-heard-from-in-a-while NNC names attending! You go Sal and Joan! :D

Calstate361

Gwenailla (George & Donna),

Glad to hear from you, you have to make this one so you can see how skinny I have gotten!!!

Anyway, since this is a NACO/Thousand Trails Resort/Preserve, it's a lot like Yosemite Lakes except it is about 3 times as big but has all the same stuff.  As for hook-ups I'm told that G section only has water and electricity, however when we drove in there last February they were adding sewer to Section B so I suggest be prepared with the blue tote and if you don't have to use it, all the better.   Dogs are always allowed in these preserves so no problem; of course, the normal rules apply (on a leash, pick up the poop, etc.).

Hope you can swing it.  We will be there before anyone arrives on 2/15.

Griffsmom (Lori), I know it is a long drive for you Scampers, but we like to invite you all anyway and hope that maybe some of you can attend.

Joan

Nick

Hey Joan,  move us from tentative to absolutely!  My brother Dave may come too so you can put him as a tentative.

I think we will get there on the 15th.

Nick

Gwenzilla

Joan, Go ahead and put us on the tentative list.  I am about 90% sure we can make it (just one small issue with vacation planning at work that I'll try to clear up by Tuesday 1/9).  We will try to be up late friday 2/16 or possibly midmorning saturday 2/17.... and be staying through Sunday nite...departing Monday morning 2/19.

Looking forward to seeing "less" of you (ohh bad pun !). The park sound delightful. Nice to hear that there are trees in the campground area.

See you "lighter" (ohh again with the puns !),
George, Donna and the chaos crew

Calstate361

Nick, Glad you and your brother can make it, as always he is welcome to join us.

George & Donna (Gwenzilla), I'll put you down for tentative and HOPE you can come and see "less" of me.   PUN you right back!!!!   :}

COME ON THE REST OF YOU, SIGN UP!!!!

ATTENDEE LIST: (as of 1/9/07)

Champ
Nick
Nick's Brother
OC Campers
Gwenzilla (10% tentative)
Zamboni (tentative)
The Osborne's and Hetzer's (Full timer friends of Sal & Joan)
Sal & Joan (calstate360 & calstate361)

Joan

OC Campers

I think we will be able to make it.  We have to get new tires on the camper.  So hopefully, that won't be a problem.  If we come it most likely will be arrive on Friday and leave Sunday.  

Jacqui

Calstate361

Jacqui,

OK, glad you can make it.  I'll change your "tentative" status.  THANKS

Joan

Gwenzilla

OK Joan you can take us off the tentative list and add us to attendees list. We intend to be up late friday 2/16 .... and be staying through Sunday nite...departing Monday morning 2/19.
Looking forward to hearing about your progress.  

Hey look I refrained from all the puns this time (...why is everybody cheering ?????).

G & D & the chaos crew

Calstate361

George, you are too funny...I assume it's you.   Anyway, glad you are no longer tentative and I'll change the list.

ATTENDEE LIST: (as of 1/16/07)

Champ  2/16 - 2/18
Nick   2/15 - 2/18
Nick's Brother  2/15 - 2/18
OC Campers  2/15 - 2/18  ?
Gwenzilla 2/16 - 2/19
Zamboni (tentative)  ?
Sal & Joan (calstate360 & calstate361)  2/14 - 2/18 or 19

Joan

champ521

We will actually be arriving on Friday the 16th departing Sunday 18th.

Calstate361

OK Dave, I updated the list.

BTW, our friends have had to cancel out.

ZAMBONI, we need a confirmation from you...

Joan

Nick

Hey Joan,
My brother is not going to make it.

zamboni

Wow!

Looks like I picked a bad time to not catch up on the forums! Actually, a big part of it, is arveeclub.com is now blocked by my company (say what!!!).  They block "forums and clubs"... but somehow do NOT block slashdot.com (the biggest geek forum in the universe).

We are in.  This is good timing - my wife's Winter Break is Mon Feb 19-24... so if others are staying over Sunday night, we are up for that.

We won't be arriving until about 7pm on Friday night, as my wife doesn't get out of (teaching) school until 4, then has to come home, we hook up and get out.

Who do I send how much money to?

OC Campers

Glad you are coming Glen.  We haven't been out camping since we went to Jackson.  Now I am praying the rain gods are good to us.  

Jacqui

griffsmom

Quote from: OC CampersNow I am praying the rain gods are good to us.

Jacqui
We'll ask Moose to do his famous (infamous?) rain dance for you, Jacqui! ;)