News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lake of the Springs 1

Started by calstate360, Oct 24, 2006, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

Holly, I have updated the list above.  It will be good to see you again.

Joan

champ521

Three pages means this thread is really rolling now :-()  When do we get to start the lists? I'll be grilling a prime rib for the pot luck. I guess that means I just started the list.

Calstate361

Now Dave/Champ, you know Surfcal doesn't like lists, however since he is not coming we can do one anyway.   :D

I want a vote if people want me to make my Clam Chowder again for Saturday Night Pot-Luck?

Joan

zamboni

Quote from: Calstate361Chower

Chower?

Is that a mix of Chowder and a Shower?

I'm not sure I want to hang out under a shower of clams... :)

champ521

If you bring it we will eat it. Then bathe in it.

Calstate361

OK YOU GUYS....I fixed it!!!   :yikes:

Boy, one little typo and you gang up on me!   ;)

Stop talking about Showers, we might end up having some next week.

Can't wait to see you all.

Joan

Calstate361

I just talked to the Superhost Coordinator on the phone because I faxed her our attendees list with our names for her records.  She said that all you do is sign in with the guard (tell them that you are with the Superhost group or the Lutz/Vasquez party) and he/she will give you the normal handouts and map of the place.  We will be in section G and close to the restrooms at the back part of the loop.   The sites are NOT full hook-up so bring your totes if you need to.   As for payment, you all will pay me and I will write one check for the whole bunch before we leave.  She said that it is real slow right now so we should not have any problem being together.  We plan to be in space 4 unless someone beats us to it.  We will also be close to the basketball court and bathrooms.  

It's getting close....

Joan

Nick

Quote from: champ521Three pages means this thread is really rolling now :-()  When do we get to start the lists? I'll be grilling a prime rib for the pot luck. I guess that means I just started the list.
I'll be making "whatever the hell I want"

Taken from //www.nick-neph-cough.org
One's contribution to the Saturday night potluck dinner can be an arduous and stressful decision. It's a reflection not only of your cooking prowess, but also your selection of grub. Fortunately, we can rely on Civil_War_Buff's infinite wisdom to clarify this critical decision-making process for us.....

CWB: As for what we are bringing, per Mr. Potluck (un)Coordinator's instructions, I have been desperately trying to find:

[Bring whatever the hell you want and everyone else will eat it. ]
                                                                                            -Nick

CWB: I sure hope they carry that at the Pokerville Market or we are going to be in a mess.

My main question is, how do I cook "... whatever the hell you want "..? I asked Veronica and she doesn't have a clue, it's not in my cookbook, and the only answer that I could get from a guy here at work is "beats the hell outta me"!! One dude said that it's important to simmer "whatever the hell you want" in "whatever the hell you have" for "a hell of long time", he basically said to "cook the hell out of it". Won't that affect the flavor? Any help here Nick? Can I cook "...whatever the hell you want..." on your stove, because I'm not sure that the big pot of "...whatever the hell you want ..." will fit on mine?

Thanks.

From Olema '05
Joan said:
 Do we want to start a list of what people are bringing for, at least, the dinner pot-luck? I'll keep the list?

Nick replied:
WE NEED ANARCHY!:swear: NO POTLUCK LIST!!:banghead:   LOOK :book: AT THE DEFFINITION OF POTLUCK!!!:screwy:

Can't wait to have a few :!

OC Campers

It is good to have the old Nick Neff Cough back again.:)   All we need now is a few more rallies.:-() :U .

Jacqui

Calstate361

GEEZ Nick/Mike, Sal and I are the wagonmasters an if I want a list then we can have one!   But to avoid the anarchy and upsetting Nick, I'll bring what ever the hell I want; which will be the Clam Chowder.   HEY, I spelled it correctly this time!   I think I might even have some biscuts and make some gravy to share for Saturday morning too.   YUUUUUUUMMIE

ATTENDEE LIST: (as of 2/7/07)

Champ 2/16 - 2/18
Nick 2/15 - 2/18
Gwenzilla 2/16 - 2/19
Zamboni 2/16 - 2/19
Hybred Holly 2/16 - 2/18
Sal & Joan (calstate360 & calstate361) 2/13 - 2/19

I'll post again tomorrow which is my last day here at work.   I'll have Sal post from home when we leave on Tuesday if not before.

See you all soon.

Joan

Hybrid Holly

I will bring "whatever the hell I want" also, but it will be in the form of vegetables or a salad.....

Holly

Calstate361

Good for you Holly, we can't upset the "NO LIST" gods or should I say activists!   :yikes:

Well this will be my last post from work today because they are trying to kill me before I leave.   Attendees List is still good, so we will post from home when we leave on Tuesday.

Cant wait to see you all.

Joan

Nick

Quote from: Calstate361Good for you Holly, we can't upset the "NO LIST" gods or should I say activists!   :yikes:

Well this will be my last post from work today because they are trying to kill me before I leave.   Attendees List is still good, so we will post from home when we leave on Tuesday.

Cant wait to see you all.

Joan
Ok Joan, have your list but I'm still bringing whatever the hell I want cause I don't have any idea what the hell I'm going to bring yet! :p

Calstate361

WHAT LIST, WE AIN'T GOT NO STINKING LIST!!!

We are all bringing what ever the H--- we want so there is no list....

OK, quick look here before I log off here at work.  This is really my last post unless I post from home under Sal's handle.

Joan

champ521

The List

Joan- Clam Chowder
Dave- Prime Rib
Mike- Whatever the hell he wants
Holly- Whatever the hell veggies or salad she wants
Gwenzilla- ?
Zamboni- Appetite
So there :p
[/B]