News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lake of the Springs 1

Started by calstate360, Oct 24, 2006, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

Glen (Zamboni),

Glad you are confirmed, I'll change the attendees list.  I was told that this preserve/resort doesn't collect deposits because they are so large and always have room.  So about February 1st. I'll give the Superhost a call and tell her who is coming and I guess you will pay for your stay when you check in at the guard station.

Hey Lori (griffsmom), how about including the rest of us in Moose's rain dance.  I can just see it, Glen's campsite will be the only dry spot in the whole campground! :yikes:

Glen, I'm going through the same thing here at my work.  They have added some new programs on our server and I can't use my Blue Mountain e-card program any more because that is now blocked.  I'll have to change it over to Sal's e-mail at home to use it.  It's ironic because I use it mostly for the people here at work.

ATTENDEE LIST: (as of 1/23/07)

Champ 2/16 - 2/18
Nick 2/15 - 2/18
OC Campers 2/15 - 2/18 ?
Gwenzilla 2/16 - 2/19
Zamboni 2/16 - 2/19
Sal & Joan (calstate360 & calstate361) 2/12 - 2/19

See you all soon.

Joan

OC Campers

Quote from: griffsmomWe'll ask Moose to do his famous (infamous?) rain dance for you, Jacqui! ;)
Please, don't do me any favors!!;) :( I have too many camping obstacles already.:D

Joan we will be arriving late morning on Friday and leave on Sunday.

Jacqui

zamboni

Quote from: Calstate361Glad you are confirmed, I'll change the attendees list.  I was told that this preserve/resort doesn't collect deposits because they are so large and always have room.  So about February 1st.

Cool!]/b]  Our poor camper has sat, unloved, next to our house for several months now -- we're looking forwards to our first trip of the new year.

That said, we have had several camper things on the "Glen-To-Do" list since last year, but it has been so freaking cold that I don't want to spend a weekend day (or so) hanging out in the frigid camper "working".

Guess those chores will have to wait until Spring!  We did, however, buy a heated mattress pad for the "other" bunk, so the baby (toddler?) won't freeze to death on a winter campout :)

OC Campers

I knew it was too much to hope for. Randy just got an e-mail from the "powers above" that he has to attend a managers meeting in Reno and won't be home. Between his schedule and mine, it may be a while before we can get out camping. :(

Jacqui

oldmoose

Quote from: OC CampersPlease, don't do me any favors!!;) :( I have too many camping obstacles already.:D

Joan we will be arriving late morning on Friday and leave on Sunday.

Jacqui

RAIN? What do you mean? It doesn't rain in California! That's our liquid sunshine.

Moose

Calstate361

OK, I'm confused (HA nothing new!!)

Jacqui, does this mean you can't make it?

ATTENDEE LIST: (as of 1/25/07)

Champ 2/16 - 2/18
Nick 2/15 - 2/18
OC Campers 2/16 - 2/18 ?
Gwenzilla 2/16 - 2/19
Zamboni 2/16 - 2/19

See you all soon.

Joan

OC Campers

Quote from: Calstate361OK, I'm confused (HA nothing new!!)

Jacqui, does this mean you can't make it?

/QUOTE]
Yes, Unfortunately that is true.  

Jacqui

zamboni

Quote from: OC CampersYes, Unfortunately that is true.

Does this mean, because Randy will be "history" that weekend, it would be a challenge to attend?  If so, is there anything we can do to help change your mind?  I would be quite happy to help set up your rig, or take it down on Sunday (morning, in case of work)...  Shoot, we could probably even take one kid (any) if needed!  After all, I always carry Duct Tape in my camper... :D

griffsmom

Quote from: Calstate361Hey Lori (griffsmom), how about including the rest of us in Moose's rain dance.  

Joan
You got it, Joan!  :D  (Actually, I didn't  meant to imply that only Jacqui could have the rain dance; I just happened to be replying to her post) :)

Calstate361

Yes, Jacqui, we will all pitch in and help you out.  If you need to come early we will be there on the 12th so maybe that would work out for you?  I won't change the Attendees list until I hear if you are going to let us help you or not.

Lori, About the rain comment, I know you didn't mean it that way I was just taking advantage and getting a dig in where I could.

BOY DO I NEED THIS TRIP.  Too much going on here at work.  

Joan

OC Campers

Thanks guys, I appreciate all your help.   I think we will most likely go to Reno with him.  The kids really want to go to a hotel:confused: .  Shoot isn't the camper a hotel on wheels?:p .  If we get back in town early enough, I might try to come up for the Saturday night potluck if that is ok.

You guys are the best!!

Jacqui

Calstate361

JACQUI, DO YOU NEED TO ASK?????

Of course, you and the kids can come.  We would love to have you, just sorry you can't make it for the whole trip.   BUMMER, I guess I'll have to change the Attendees List...

ATTENDEE LIST: (as of 1/29/07)

Champ 2/16 - 2/18
Nick 2/15 - 2/18
Gwenzilla 2/16 - 2/19
Zamboni 2/16 - 2/19

Joan

Hybrid Holly

Hey guys,

Is there room for us?

Holly and Pete

Calstate361

SURE THERE IS ROOM FOR YOU

So good to hear from you Holly!   :p    I haven't seen you on the boards for a long time.

Let me know what days you will be there and I'll add it to the Attendees List.

ATTENDEE LIST: (as of 1/31/07)

Champ 2/16 - 2/18
Nick 2/15 - 2/18
Gwenzilla 2/16 - 2/19
Zamboni 2/16 - 2/19
Hybred Holly  2/16 - 2/18

Joan

Hybrid Holly

Thanks, we will come Friday afternoon and leave on Sunday.
Holly