News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Russian River 1

Started by calstate360, Aug 07, 2007, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harleywolf

I plan to rent a pit and bring wood for a couple of fires. We just spent 8 days at a CG with no 'caveman TV'  I NEED my caveman TV!!! So we'll be having that BS session around the fire

zamboni

Kelly and I are planning on coming (Fri & Sat night) - so we'll need to send you money.

I thought I had your address in a PM, but though it says I'm using 38 of my 50 messages, I have only 1 message in my inbox (and 1 in sent) -- can't seem to get to my old messages :(

Not sure what Kelly will bring for food... I rarely get much input on it... it might be something like a Mexican or Italian crock-pot-casserole.

calstate360

I usually bring wood for a week. :sombraro:  I have my sat. dish so I pvr the tv and watch it the next day.
Sal

Quote from: harleywolfI plan to rent a pit and bring wood for a couple of fires. We just spent 8 days at a CG with no 'caveman TV' I NEED my caveman TV!!! So we'll be having that BS session around the fire

calstate360

Glen, I e-mailed it to you.
Sal

Quote from: zamboniKelly and I are planning on coming (Fri & Sat night) - so we'll need to send you money.

I thought I had your address in a PM, but though it says I'm using 38 of my 50 messages, I have only 1 message in my inbox (and 1 in sent) -- can't seem to get to my old messages :(

Not sure what Kelly will bring for food... I rarely get much input on it... it might be something like a Mexican or Italian crock-pot-casserole.

Calstate361

Glen/Zamboni, gald you and the family can make it.  I'll send the waiver forms (1 for each person coming) to the address in the list that D4J compiled, OK?

Pot-luck list:
Joan = Pork Roast
Harleywolf = ?
Gwenzilla = ?
Zamboni = casserole?

Attendees List

Handle Dates Deposit

Harleywolf 7-9 No
Gwenzilla ? No
Zamboni 7-9 No
CalState360/361 5-12 N/A

Joan

zamboni

That address should be valid.  What waiver is it?  Did we have to sign one for the other campouts we've done with you (if so, I don't remember doing it...)?

teleskiermom

Is it too late to join in? I am trying to convince my DH to go. We are going to Olema for Labor day weekend so he thinks it's too close together.

Calstate361

Glen/Zamboni, I asked the same question because we didn't have to do that for the other preserves.   I just signed one waiver for all of us.   They all do it differently, so that's why they want a waiver for each person that comes.

teleskiermom, No it's not too late, I'll need the date of arrival and departure and for you to send me the first night deposit.  PM or e-mail Sal (Calstate360) your address so I can send the waiver forms to you.  Tell me how many you will need (1 for each person coming) and he will send you our address to send the check to.

I leave work at 3:45 today and tomorrow is my RDO (regular day off) so I won't be back here at work until Monday.  That's why you have to PM Sal.  I have to have the deposits to them by 8/31 so everyone needs to get them to me.

Glad you can make it.  It will be nice to meet you.

Joan

harleywolf

Hey Glen glad to hear you guys are coming! Now I know our DD will have at least another lil one to play with. I know you guys are arriving late so I am more than willing to help you guys get set up, feed you dinner or what ever you want. Just let us know. Dinner would not be a problem, we could have something simple and hot for your family when you arrive so you don

Gwenzilla

Joan,  It looks like we are not going to be able to attend this one after all.  (scheduling issues with visiting cousins, and have to work late friday night)

Thanks for hosting again... we hope to see you on the next one.

George

harleywolf

For those of you coming

Gwenzilla

Joan, Back up the truck on that previous post.  I have just been informed that I will not be required to work the late shift on that friday (OK it took a little begging).  
So with that out of the way,  I'm rescheduling the cousins visit to a later date, and anticipate a late friday night arrival.
I'll get my finance department (Donna) to send you a check tomorrow.  We have the releases you sent and will bring them with us to the campsite.

Looking forward to catching up.

Geo.

calstate360

Glad you can make it. :-() I'll let her know when she gets home. She's sitting with the grandbrats right now.
Sal

Quote from: GwenzillaJoan, Back up the truck on that previous post. I have just been informed that I will not be required to work the late shift on that friday (OK it took a little begging).
So with that out of the way, I'm rescheduling the cousins visit to a later date, and anticipate a late friday night arrival.
I'll get my finance department (Donna) to send you a check tomorrow. We have the releases you sent and will bring them with us to the campsite.

Looking forward to catching up.

Geo.

Gwenzilla

OK Sal, how come you're not baby sitting the grand kids too?

We'll be up Friday night and it may be late depending on traffic, I'm thinking that I might try taking Highway 129 to avoid all the friday night traffic that will be on Highway 101.  Does anyone know if this route is a good alternative or not?

As for the pot luck we usually bring a rice dish, but Donna's not here at the moment so keep in mind that I usually get in trouble when I try to speak for her.  (but I'm 89% sure I'm right that it'll be a rice dish).

Oh, before I forget we will be there from Friday until Sunday.

Looking forward to: seeing old friends again.
                           and meeting new friends.

zamboni

Joan/Sal - got the form today (OK, didn't check the mail yesterday!), so will send it and the check out.

I will try to do a half-day that day, so I can have the camper & truck loaded for when Kelly gets home -- so we can leave at 4:30 (yeah, bang-smack in rush hour).  If that happens, we should get there by about 7:30.

I know Shelby is looking forwards to camping again - she keeps asking :)