News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Russian River 1

Started by calstate360, Aug 07, 2007, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

Gwenzella (George & Donna), glad you can make it.  

Harleywolf, I need to know ASAP if your brother and family are coming.  I will need their name and arrival and departure date because I have to give the preserve the list of attendees when I send the check this Thursday.

Pot-luck list:
Joan = Pork Roast
Harleywolf = ?
Gwenzilla = Rice Dish ?
Zamboni = casserole?

Attendees List

Handle Dates Deposit

Harleywolf 7-9 No
Harleywolf Brother ?   No
Gwenzilla 7-9 No
Zamboni 7-9 No
CalState360/361 5-12 N/A

Talk to you all soon.

Joan

harleywolf

My brother and his family won

Calstate361

Harleywolf, thanks for the update on your brother and your parents.  Tell your parents that we will be there on the 5th if they want to come early and we will try to be in one of the spots by the restroom in Section B.   Our truck is a red F250 4X4 and the trailer is a 36 ft Alpha 5th wheel so they shold be able to find us.

You can bring what ever you want, there is always a lot of food.  I'll add it to the list.

Pot-luck list:
Joan = Pork Roast
Harleywolf = Salads & Bread
Gwenzilla = Rice Dish ?
Zamboni = casserole?

Attendees List

Handle Dates Deposit

Harleywolf 7-9 No
Gwenzilla 7-9 No
Zamboni 7-9 No
Teleskiermom ???
CalState360/361 5-12 N/A

Talk to you all again soon.

Joan

Calstate361

Teleskiermom, I need to know immediately if you are attending or not because I have to mail the check in to the preserve by tomorrow (8/29).   Please let me know.

THANKS

Joan

teleskiermom

We will be attending 2 adults and 2 boys...arriving late friday and leaving sunday. As for the potluck...maybe tri tip. Do you need a check asap? For half? Please let me know.
Thanks

Calstate361

Ginger/Teleskiermom, Glad you can make it.  Since I have to mail the check off tomorrow it wouldn't get to me in time so I'll cover you for this ($34.88 per nght).  Be sure to fill out a waiver form for each person in your family (4) and turn them in to the Ranger when you check in.

Everyone - Remember to tell the Ranger when you check in that you are with the "Super Host Lutz/Vasquez group".  They usually have the super host groups logged in differently in their computers or paperwork.  We will be in Section B by the bathroom.

Pot-luck list:

Joan = Pork Roast
Gwenzilla = Rice Dish
Zamboni = Casserole
Teleskiermom = Tri Tip

Attendees List

Handle Dates Deposit

Harleywolf 7-9 No
Gwenzilla 7-9 Yes
Zamboni 7-9 No
Teleskiermom 7-9 No
CalState360/361 5-12 N/A

Joan

calstate360

September 8, 2007

Street Celebration
Classic Car & Motorcycle Show
10 am - 4 pm in Downtown Cloverdale
Antique Cars & Motorcycles
Pancake Breakfast
Live Music
Raffles & Prizes Galore
Food & Craft Booths
Balloon Jump
FREE admission!
Firefighters Association BBQ & Dance 4pm to Midnight

Gwenzilla

Way cool....  I know were little spudzilla is going to pester me into going to... and free admission to boot!  

Thanks for the heads-up Sal !

Quote from: calstate360
September 8, 2007

Street Celebration
Classic Car & Motorcycle Show
10 am - 4 pm in Downtown Cloverdale
Antique Cars & Motorcycles
Pancake Breakfast
Live Music
Raffles & Prizes Galore
Food & Craft Booths
Balloon Jump
FREE admission!
Firefighters Association BBQ & Dance 4pm to Midnight

harleywolf

Calstate361

Well today is my last day at work (Retirement) so I may not have time to post again today.  Sal and I will check the boards from home.

The only deposit I received was from Gwenzella so I had to cover for the rest of you because I had to mail the check today.  So unless you have already put it in the mail and it's on it's way to me, I'll need the whole amount at the campground.

I will also help out with the Friday night meal.  I can bring that good brocoli salad from Costco.

Sal will post before we leave on Wednesday morning.

REMEMBER, you will need to turn in your waiver forms to the Ranger when you check in.  Also tell the Ranger that you are with the Lutz/Vasquez Super Host Group.

Pot-luck list:

Joan = Pork Roast
Gwenzilla = Rice Dish
Zamboni = Casserole
Teleskiermom = Tri Tip

Attendees List

Handle Dates Deposit

Harleywolf 7-9 No
Gwenzilla 7-9 Yes
Zamboni 7-9 No
Teleskiermom 7-9 No
CalState360/361 5-12 N/A

Joan

harleywolf

Huh, I sent you our payment a couple of days ago, I would have thought it would have got to you yesterday, sorry about that. If you don't get it today please let me know.

Oh and BTW congrats on your retirement since it's now official!!!! We'll certainly have to toast to that!

Rick.

Calstate361

It's no big deal, the check will probably be waiting for me when I get home tonight.

Thanks for the congrats.   Yes, I will drink to that!

Joan

harleywolf

Just got off the phone with the parental units. They are going to be back in time for the rally. In fact they are staying for a week. They should be arriving there this Monday (the 3rd), so Joan and Sal if you want to meet them just ask at the office where Rich and Claudia Travis are staying. Or you can look for them. They

calstate360

Yes the pony express rider showed up with the checks. Rick we will look for your parents after we get set up. ;)  

To everyone Joan's e-mail address is no longer valid as it is set to the State.
We are having problems changing it to her home account. So for the time being send her e-mail to me.
Sal

Quote from: harleywolfJust got off the phone with the parental units. They are going to be back in time for the rally. In fact they are staying for a week. They should be arriving there this Monday (the 3rd), so Joan and Sal if you want to meet them just ask at the office where Rich and Claudia Travis are staying. Or you can look for them. They

harleywolf

I was wondering how you handle site assignments? Is it 1st come 1st pick or do you assign by RV size or some other way?

Also my parents arrived at the CG today, I believe they are in site 65 (C section). And as it turns out my aunt and uncle are there with their 5er too. They are also TT/NACO members. Currently they are in site 51 but they said they were planning to move sites.

Lastly for Friday night dinner, I