News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

49er Village RV Resort Oct 16-18, 2009

Started by OC Campers, Aug 07, 2009, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsgault

Quote from: miss kathy;209332Ok, i will let you guys do the dishes next time.:eyecrazy:

Actually we wish we could be there!  We miss you all already and it has only been a couple of weeks.  [SIZE="7"]COME ON LOTTERY!!!

[/SIZE]

miss kathy

[SIZE="6"]Yes, please someone that I know win the Lottery[/SIZE]:-():-()

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathy;209332Ok, i will let you guys do the dishes next time.:eyecrazy:
I'd rather cook:D.  I've seen the mess we make:D:D.

Jacqui

OC Campers

Quote from: rsgault;209333Actually we wish we could be there!  We miss you all already and it has only been a couple of weeks.  COME ON LOTTERY!!!

Wish you would too.  Then you could camp all the time.  I wouldn't win cuz I am too cheap to buy a ticket:)

Jacqui

Calstate361

Hey, Miss Kathy, sounds like you have taken over my job.  That's OK since we haven't been able to attend many rallies.  I used to make biscuts with sausage gravy for Saturday mornings.   I didn't get any complaints either, but knowing this group, they wouldn't complaine any way.  I also love to cook; you are a girl after my own heard.  In fact, I have a spare bedroom that the sides of 3 of the walls have 2 shelves full of cook book (I collect them).  I have had to stop though beacuse I don't have ay more room.   Time to go through them and give them to the Library.

Joan

miss kathy

you are welcome to come and make you biscuits and sausage gravy.  Do you think that you might come for the rally?  we will all help with the trailer and making sure that Sal takes care of himself.  Please I would love to meet you

miss kathy:-():-()

miss kathy

i just got an email from Susan & Barry they are coming to the rally

Yea

miss kathy:)

boncrab

Quote from: miss kathy;209550i just got an email from Susan & Barry they are coming to the rally

Yea

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss kathy

7[SIZE="7"]i feel the same way[/SIZE]

6Quigs

Great news, this Rally keeps growing!!.

Just got a call this week from a friend asking do we want to go white water rafting this weekend, so a quick call to the campground and I can squeeze in my RV so I don't have to tent camp. Looking forward to another great weekend

Calstate361

We will try to make it.  I should get my check around the 5th so I can get the tuck fixed and hopefully be able to make it.

Joan

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathy;209550i just got an email from Susan & Barry they are coming to the rally

Yea

Fantastic.  Did she say what site they have?

boncrab

Quote from: Calstate361;209566We will try to make it. I should get my check around the 5th so I can get the tuck fixed and hopefully be able to make it.

Joan

Joan, I sure hope you can get your truck fixed too....:D

miss kathy

Quote from: OC Campers;209568Fantastic.  Did she say what site they have?

They are in site #237:-()

miss kathy

Quote from: boncrab;209581Joan, I sure hope you can get your truck fixed too....:D

I just spent 3200.00 getting my truck transmission fixed- I feel your pain:yikes: