News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

CottonwooderPeach cobbler is divine out of a Dutch oven.

Surfcal

g-whiz

oldmoose

QuoteORIGINAL:  oldmoose

g-whiz, FYI I am doing the Dutch oven seminar at Vail Lake and at the June Rally.

I ll be at both!!![:D][:D][:D]

otter

g-whiz
QuoteDianne, I m asking permission to share your bread pudding recipe. Can I post it on the boards? Would you rather do it?? Whatever you say, I will obey!  

By all means post the recipe, G-whiz...  I m glad it is a big success.  We are definitely at dessert group:  peach cobbler, bread pudding, and wait til you taste the ginger bread I am bringing!

Now!  could we get something going in line of protein and carbs for Thursday night at least?  
 How about a chili cook off for Friday?
  RECONSIDER:   Might get gassy tho.  
 What other kind of  cook-off is there?  Brussle Sprouts? hehehehe

otter

oldmoose
Quoteg-whiz, FYI I am doing the Dutch oven seminar at Vail Lake and at the June Rally.

We can t wait that long.  You have to come to SLO and show off!!!

champ521

g-whiz
QuoteHi Carrie!!!! Remember me??? Your dancin  partner  !! Ok, the evidence will show up in the scrapbook, but you can rest assured that if you post on the HA-HA Sisterhood thread, we WILL be nice. Since Rosie has given up her tv show and isn t so nice anymore, I m taking over as the Queen of Nice! HA!    So, let us know when you get your own name and we ll show you the ropes.

Champs DW here, How can I forget you. We had such a great time and I did see the evidence. I m still afraid that Pete saw the evidence too (jk). He did request that those did not get posted. Ooopps! I m looking forward to seeing you all in June.

g-whiz

champ521

QuoteORIGINAL:  champ521

Champs DW here, How can I forget you. We had such a great time and I did see the evidence. I m still afraid that Pete saw the evidence too (jk). He did request that those did not get posted. Ooopps! I m looking forward to seeing you all in June.

Rule #34 - Never fall asleep at the party during a NNC rally! [8D][;)]

Cottonwooder

otter
QuoteIt is actually better for her to sign in under your name and practice some RRing. Then you get blamed for it!!

Y know, all this time Dianne gives the impression of being the sweet, lovable, huggy, grandmotherly type, and then she pops out with something like that, LOL!  Must be the dragon in her!  ^5 Otter!

Quotegsm x2 = G. Scott Miller

How on earth did you become The Original Scott when it s only your middle name???  ROFL!  Are you George?  Gregory?  Gabriel?  Gene?  Glenn?  Gordon?  Geoffrey?  Gerry?  Gary?  Gustaf?  (George  n  Georgeanne???  Too cute!)

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteHow on earth did you become The Original Scott when it s only your middle name??? ROFL! Are you George? Gregory? Gabriel? Gene? Glenn? Gordon? Geoffrey? Gerry? Gary? Gustaf? (George  n  Georgeanne??? Too cute!)

Actually kind of a funny story.  If you ask at SLO, I ll tell you.

For now I ll tell you that the G. stands for Gregory, but hardly anyone except telemarketers has ever called me Gregory.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteDate: 4/7/2003 3:00:45 AM

OK TOS, did you go to bed at 3am?  Wake up for the day at 3am?  Sleepwalk/sleeptype in the middle of your sleep?  Not change your clock?  3am????

griffsmom

oldmoose

I think we talked Dave to go to SLO. We ll have to hound him all week. Lori s ready to go, but he doesn t like the drive.

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

Moose, when I hugged Dave good-by this morning, I said:  See you next time.  And HE said:  And it will probably be at SLO!!!  

I am definitely ready to go!!![8D]  Dave is checking his schedule and will let me know this afternoon.  He s not maniacal about these boards like I am and so is oblivious to your posts, but if you wanted to give him a little " encouragement"  to go to SLO, his e-mail address is dmazio@cox.net [;)]

We had a great time at Malibu this weekend, and on the way home, Dave kept saying how nice everyone is.  I know that he also enjoys seeing how much fun Griffin has when we re camping.  I ve suggested that we could leave early Friday morning, take the drive slow, let Griff get out every couple of hours to run around a bit, and still arrive at the cg by mid-afternoon, so maybe that ll help him get over his reluctance about the drive.  Griffin s been running a high temperature yesterday and this morning, and I made an appointment with his dr for tomorrow morning, so hopefully, that won t conspire to keep us home this weekend.

More later...

otter

CottonwooderHey Sistahs!  A group of guys moved in across the hall!

Check  em out![8D][8D][8D]

Ouu! that one is cute, huh?  [;)]
 Look at that funny pop up over  there![&:]
 Nice dog with that one ![:)]
 Do you smell somethng? [>:]
 Be careful!  that one has a camera. [:@]..run for it!  [:o][:o][:o]

g-whiz

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

I think we talked Dave to go to SLO. We ll have to hound him all week. Lori s ready to go, but he doesn t like the drive.

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

Moose, when I hugged Dave good-by this morning, I said:  See you next time.  And HE said:  And it will probably be at SLO!!!  

I am definitely ready to go!!![8D]  Dave is checking his schedule and will let me know this afternoon.  He s not maniacal about these boards like I am and so is oblivious to your posts, but if you wanted to give him a little " encouragement"  to go to SLO, his e-mail address is dmazio@cox.net [;)]

We had a great time at Malibu this weekend, and on the way home, Dave kept saying how nice everyone is.  I know that he also enjoys seeing how much fun Griffin has when we re camping.  I ve suggested that we could leave early Friday morning, take the drive slow, let Griff get out every couple of hours to run around a bit, and still arrive at the cg by mid-afternoon, so maybe that ll help him get over his reluctance about the drive.  Griffin s been running a high temperature yesterday and this morning, and I made an appointment with his dr for tomorrow morning, so hopefully, that won t conspire to keep us home this weekend.

More later...

Message sent!!!  [:D][;)]

Poor Griffin. [:(]  I hope he gets well VERY soon.   And, you take care also Lori.  No kissin  on the little guy!!!  [:)]   See you Friday!!!

Cottonwooder

otter
QuoteHey Sistahs! A group of guys moved in across the hall!
 Check  em out!

Dianne, you crack me up!  I ll take the cute one.  Except, with cyberspace, we have no idea who that is, LOL!

otter

g-whiz
QuoteI made an appointment with his dr for tomorrow morning,

Well, that shoudl cure the poor little guy.  My kids always seemed to get sick on Friday night...so by the time we saw a dr.  they weere all better.  
 Kiss him anyway, germs or no germs.
  I hope I get to meet him this weekend.

Cottonwooder

otterNo one has barged his way in here yet claiming to be the cutest? [;)]