SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

otter
Quoteand there is no cure for it

That may be so, but I ll still tussle with Sacto here.  All his usual RRers have gone silent, so he has only me to spar with.  

As far as their place being a dump, OldMoose assures me it isn t so.  Look up to your elders, young Sacto! [;)]

SactoCampers

CottonwooderTP

[8D]

Young Moosette

SactoCampersSome times it is very difficult to follow.

How is everyone?  Busy getting ready to leave again?  [:D]

Wash is almost done [:D] and I didn t go camping.  Have been trying to do one load each day do I don t have to do it on the weekend.  I got in the habit of doing house hold chores on the weekends after the boys grew up.  Now I want to get them done during the week so I can play on the weekend and camp with our wonder new and old friends.  

I work at a university and boy are we overwhelmed.  I am really looking forward to not having to look at the computer or answer the phone.  Hope my family stays well!

See you soon.

g-whiz

Young Moosette

QuoteORIGINAL:  Young Moosette

Some times it is very difficult to follow.

How is everyone?  Busy getting ready to leave again?  [:D]

Wash is almost done [:D] and I didn t go camping.  Have been trying to do one load each day do I don t have to do it on the weekend.  I got in the habit of doing house hold chores on the weekends after the boys grew up.  Now I want to get them done during the week so I can play on the weekend and camp with our wonder new and old friends.  

I work at a university and boy are we overwhelmed.  I am really looking forward to not having to look at the computer or answer the phone.  Hope my family stays well!

See you soon.

Yep, I m workin  hard to be all ready by 7 a.m.  We have to drop the Venture off at the car dealership for a check-up, stop for the strawberries, get coffee and a muffin and then we will hit the road to SLO. [:D]  I think we ll be there before noon!  Then we ll set up and head to the coast for whale watching.  I want to take advantage of a nice sunny day, just in case. [;)]

Don t you wish someone would invent disposable clothing? [8D]  Besides just Pampers and Depends!

See you soon Moosette!

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteBesides just Pampers and Depends!

Ma Kettle asks, " Pa, do you like to be pampered?"

Pa replies, " Depends."

gsm x2

gsm x2

CottonwooderFlipping good joke if you ask me.

gsm x2

OC Campers

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

QuoteBesides just Pampers and Depends!

Ma Kettle asks, " Pa, do you like to be pampered?"

Pa replies, " Depends."

gsm x2

Scott, I am rolling on the floor laughing!![:D].  You crack me up.  

All of you have a safe trip to SLO, I will be waiting for the weekend info when you return.    

Jacqui

griffsmom

OC Campers

QuoteORIGINAL:  OC Campers

All of you have a safe trip to SLO, I will be waiting for the weekend info when you return.    

Jacqui

Jacqui, the Ha Has will be well represented (although we will miss you[:(]).  We ll do the sistuh-hood proud and give you a full report when we get back![;)]

Calstate361

gsm x2Hey all, was " lurking"  in the hallway and saw the mass exodus and thought I would peek in here before I go see what all the RR is about next door in the guy s room.  

Joan

OC Campers

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  OC Campers

Jacqui

Jacqui, the Ha Has will be well represented (although we will miss you[:(]).  We ll do the sistuh-hood proud and give you a full report when we get back![;)]

Thanks Lori--

I have been thinking about you guys all day.  I want to be there so bad.  I have been racking my brain thinking of a way but it is no use.  I guess I will just have to be patient and wait for Temecula..  

I miss the Sistah s.  You guys better of not danced on the tables without me.[:(]

gsm x2

gsm x2I knew that the board was going to be quiet with Cottonwooder, G-Whiz, Surfcal, griffsmom, and Nick attending the SLO rally.  Plus with 6Quigs camping also, it would be even quieter---all of the above names are in the top 20 PUT posters.

But there were only 3 posts after my post....less than one a day.

I am sure that Steve and all the PUT management will be happy that we re all back.

BTW--I see the Birol moved past both Cottonwooder and I to regain #2 on the list.  Doesn t bother me.  I was camping.

gsm x2

OC Campers

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

I knew that the board was going to be quiet with Cottonwooder, G-Whiz, Surfcal, griffsmom, and Nick attending the SLO rally.  Plus with 6Quigs camping also, it would be even quieter---all of the above names are in the top 20 PUT posters.

But there were only 3 posts after my post....less than one a day.

I am sure that Steve and all the PUT management will be happy that we re all back.

BTW--I see the Birol moved past both Cottonwooder and I to regain #2 on the list.  Doesn t bother me.  I was camping.

gsm x2

Sorry Scott, I already sang on the Rabble Rousing thread.  I didn t want to hurt anyones ears by singing another toon.[:D][8D]

otter

gsm x2[:D][:D][:D]  Great weeekend Sistahs[:D]

I feel like the mail-lady:  niether rain, nor miles, nor hours, nor kids, not dogs, nor ticks will deter us from having fun.  
 Thanks!  It was fun!!!

otter

gsm x2Hey Patricia:  check out the time on my post!....thanks again for helping this ole otter out!  [:)][:)]

Cottonwooder

otter
QuoteHey Patricia: check out the time on my post!....thanks again for helping this ole otter out!

^5
 (You can return the favor by scrubbing out our canvas spots.  Fair deal?)