SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteNext Tuesday afternoon.  

It is never fun, but it is so nice not being in pain.  And not being infected and droppy. Hopefully it will be fine for you.  I will be thinking of you.  

I m off to a shower and put my feet up. maybe finish my book.  Had kids all day [:)][:)][:)]and now I m ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

oldmoose

SactoCampersHey girls, don t forget we re putting on a party for you tomorrow afternoon. We ll have games for the kids too. We ll have the place all cleaned up and looking pretty.

Cottonwooder

otterDianne, did you know that as of this very moment you are only 7 posts away from making it into the Top 20?  You ll probably splash onto the first page within this next week.  Go Otter, Go Otter, Go Otter....!!!  [:)]

otter

oldmoose
QuoteHey girls, don t forget we re putting on a party for you tomorrow afternoon. We ll have games for the kids too. We ll have the place all cleaned up and looking pretty.

[:)][:)][:)]I m ready for a party that some one else prepares and cleans up after.  I ll be right over.

otter

SactoCampersAs long as we can play  take it or leave it" !.  

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteDianne, did you know that as of this very moment you are only 7 posts away from making it into the Top 20? You ll probably splash onto the first page within this next week. Go Otter, Go Otter, Go Otter....!!!  

It s a slow day on the board, maybe I can make some in roads here.  For the NNCers of course.  I have no need to be # 20.  Heeheheeeheeehe[&:][&:][;)][;)]

Cottonwooder

otter
QuoteI have no need to be # 20. Heeheheeeheeehe

Hey, no fair!  She s tied at #20 with Ab Diver, 268 posts each, but because she s after him alphabetically, Otter is at the top of page 2 while Dave is on the bottom of page 1.  Ha!  C mon Dianne, a couple more to go!!!!!

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteHey, no fair! She s tied at #20 with Ab Diver, 268 posts each, but because she s after him alphabetically, Otter is at the top of page 2 while Dave is on the bottom of page 1. Ha! C mon Dianne, a couple more to go!!!!!

Ok coach, I m following you down the threads!.
 AB is busy cleaning out the spittons for tonight s bash.

Cottonwooder

otterWoohoo, she did it!  If I had remote loading capabilities like TOS does, I d be able to show the list here.  Will leave that to him.  Dianne, for now, click on " Member List"  on the top right, then in the column listing number of posts, click on the downward pointing green arrow.  Voila!  You made it onto the first page, which lists the Top 20 posters on PUT.  ^5!!!  [:D]

otter

SactoCampers
Quote. ^5!!!  

^5[:D][:D][:D]
 Couldn t have done it without ch a!

Cottonwooder

otterHmm, at this rate, she s going to leapfrog over the 3 in front of her.  Go Otter, Go Otter, Go Otter.....  (Just kidding, it doesn t have to all be done in one evening.)  [:D]

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteHmm, at this rate, she s going to leapfrog over the 3 in front of her. Go Otter, Go Otter, Go Otter..... (Just kidding, it doesn t have to all be done in one evening.)  

Oh, but it does!! While everyone else is off enjoying their Easter.  That s the only way I can get ahead.  
 I m ready to go to sleep and I know how you  are at night.  Just tired.  This has been a long week for me.  Hope things calm down this week.  
 hugs

gsm x2

SactoCampersFor Otter at Patricia s request.

Eleven of the top twenty posters are NNC members, and AbDiver is about 4 posts away from making it 12 of 20

gsm x2

otter

gsm x2
Quotegsm x2

Thanks Scott:  You really didn t need to do that!
 now I m embarrassed[&:][&:][&:][&:][&:]
 [;)]

griffsmom

SactoCampersHey sistuhs,

Where d everyone go?  We re not all sulking because the boys blew us off, are we? C mon, let s take those 48 rolls of toilet paper that we cleaned up and refolded from when they toilet papered our place and " redecorate"  their room!

}: ) (evil smiley face)