News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: It s a Male Thing

Started by Cottonwooder, Apr 07, 2003, 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ab Diver

Civil_War_BuffROLFLMAO!

Sacto----  Shhhhh..... that was *the real reason* why we didn t make it to the Gold Rush rally until Saterday,  member?     Hehehehe

Actually, I wish the answer would have been that simple. I ll take a mind-numbing hangover any day of the week over what I went through.  But things are looking up, and the Calif. camping season runs 24/7/365. I ll be back at a rally ASAP. The post-Christmas rally is looking like a real possibility.

otter

Ab DiverHey Dave, does the song " 99 bottles of Beer on the Wall"  remind you of anything?
 That beer collection of yours at the Rally seems to have really done you in.  

Do ya suppose someone tampered with it?  Nah! perish the thought.  
 Not in this group.great to see you back on the boards.

otterHow about 100 pages of RR  ing....there is no way I want the wrath before attending a rally.  I ll never get a campsite.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Red neff Barchetta

Ab DiverHey Jon,
 I m with you.  Dianne will kick our butt s if we flip that thing while she s sleeping.

6Quigs

Red neff BarchettaAye Aye,
 I m leaving it alone for now,
 but once the page is flipped,
 we then have 19 more posts to go to make it 2,000 replies!!!!

Red neff Barchetta

Ab DiverLOL!
 Looks like everyone s chickened out.
 Funny thing is that it will only be post #1,980 and not #2,000.

6Quigs

6QuigsMaybe I should phone Dianne, and wake her up, and get her to Flip it[&:]

Red neff BarchettaCall me gutless or just a man of honor (more the first).  There were too many folks posting at once.  Rather hijack this a a save way to communicate.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Red neff Barchetta

Ab DiverGlad to see you spilling beer around the cg as well Kevin.

Ab Diver

Ab DiverCount me out too. Elaine offered to call Otter, wake her up, and let her make  " The Grand Post" . Think she should?

Red neff BarchettaKeep this rate up and another 20 isn t a problem.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Red neff Barchetta

Ab Diver
QuoteMaybe I should phone Dianne, and wake her up, and get her to Flip it

Phuck no!  I think if you woke her up I would be able to hear her phrom my house phreaking out over your fone line telling you how she was going to phlip you in halph the next time she saw you.

6Quigs

Ab Diver
QuoteCount me out too. Elaine offered to call Otter, wake her up, and let her make " The Grand Post" . Think she should?

Naw,
 Call Nick up instead, and get him to lock it[&:]

Ab DiverDave,

Haven t had the chance to say..nice to see you re up and typing around.  I tip my beer to you

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

6QuigsIt wasn t me.....how do you spell Cottonwooder.......

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon