Cottonwooder
QuoteHarumph
Harumph
 Harumph
 Well, i never.................[: (][: (]

6Quigs

CottonwooderIs it safe to camo back in?

Have the girls left?

You d think they would have at least tidied it up a bit when they were here!![;)]

oldmoose

CottonwooderI guess we d should have been better organized. We got it with both barrels. Sorry ladies and I do mean ladies.

otter

oldmoose
QuoteI guess we d should have been better organized. We got it with both barrels. Sorry ladies and I do mean ladies.

Moose, check out to see if you might have any Virgo s in the room. They are the best organizers on our side of the hall.  I m not sure how that works in the " men s Room" .  Lon is a virgo and he does great getting ready for a party.  [:D]

Apoplogy accepted.  [:)][:)]I harumph  [: (][: (] a few times and get over it fast.  [&:]

Tell Quigs hello and that we are sorry we missed him last week.  Lon was at the store and I had come back to babysit.  
 Hoping all is well.

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteYou d think they would have at least tidied it up a bit when they were here!!

Apology schmology, I think we should tidy this place up so much that the frills, lace, flowers, and frou-frou will keep any self-respecting male out of here.  [8D]

6Quigs

otter
QuoteTell Quigs hello and that we are sorry we missed him last week.
Sorry we missed Lon too.
 Nice location for your house.
 I can t believe the number of times we have driven over to Santa Cruz, just to go for a walk along West Cliff Drive.
 We ll be stopping by for a cuppa next time

oldmoose

CottonwooderFrou-Frou and lace and frilly stuff. I don t think so. We like our recliners and big screen tv. OK, we need to wash and paint the walls, but no girly-girly stuff in here. This is the last male bastion around. You re welcome to visit, but no decorating.

otter

Cottonwooder
Quoteology schmology, I think we should tidy this place up so much that the frills, lace, flowers, and frou-frou will keep any self-respecting male out of here.  

I have this lampshade with firnge and sequins...  I ll bring it.

otter

6Quigs
QuoteWe ll be stopping by for a cuppa next time

[:)][:)][8D]  We ll be looking for ya.   [:)][:)]

Cottonwooder

oldmoose
Quotebut no girly-girly stuff in here.

Pssst, Moose, just take a look at me.   I don t think there s a single cell of frilly, frou-frou, girly stuff in my entire being, LOL!

OK, I ll get outta here.  You boys need your own place to " scratch and burp and cuss"  (taken from Tracy Byrd s current hit " The Truth About Men" ... oh, it s a gem!)   [:D]

oldmoose

CottonwooderThe ladies are always welcome here even though it s not always as clean as your place. BTW, we will be making sure all the ladies get their flowers for Mothers Day. We know what side our bread is buttered on. This is one weekend that I never make plans for. In my 20+ years of Boy Scouting, we always stayed home that weeknd.

otter

oldmoose
QuoteThis is one weekend that I never make plans for. In my 20+ years of Boy Scouting, we always stayed home that weeknd.

Smart man, that ole Moose.
 Luv ya

Cottonwooder

otter
QuoteSmart man, that ole Moose.

He sounds absolutely wonderful!  And cooks great, too!  Moose, you should be cloned.  Many times.  [:)]

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Moose, you should be cloned.  Many times.  [:)]

I ll take one! [;)]