SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: 2003 NNC Winter Rally- Olema

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 07, 2003, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteNick, when are you getting there?

We are leaving here at about 5:30pm on Thursday.

Surfcal

NickNick:

Can you please keep the reservation for Sactocampers and we ll just assign Colin & Chelsea to that space?  I ll guarantee the fee or I can PayPal Sactocampers the reimbursement.

Surfcal

P.S.  I just hope Sactocampers can figure out how to withdraw from PayPal.

Red neff Barchetta

NickDoh!
 Move me back to #130 and I think we re all set.  I still haven t told any possible visitors that I ve moved from #130 so that would actually work better.

g-whiz

Surfcal

NickWell, you don t need a telescope to see meteors, but I will bring mine.  Sammyslave and Colin can help me setup.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal
QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Nick:

Can you please keep the reservation for Sactocampers and we ll just assign Colin & Chelsea to that space?  I ll guarantee the fee or I can PayPal Sactocampers the reimbursement.

Surfcal

P.S.  I just hope Sactocampers can figure out how to withdraw from PayPal.

Oh, you re a regular comedian, Surfcal [;)]. Maybe you can figure out how to quote and THEN post (see your post in " Olema-eats and such" ) [8D][8D][:D]. Nick hasn t returned my deposit yet, so if you want to send it over, that will work. Man, I m bummed I can t go to this one. Take lots of pictures, especially those who do not have one in their membership profile on the NNC website. Surfcal, I know you can handle that, right?

Colin & Chelsea,

Good to have you here! Have you seen the NNC website? Click on the link in my signature and you will see we added you to our membership list. There is information for other forthcoming rallies as well, so you can get a head start and plan for them!

Nick

NickI ll have to call Olema back cause I already cancelled that spot.

Colin

NickThanks for the welcoming g-whiz and gsmx2!

And thanks Surfcal for the support.

I hope we aren t causing Red Neff or Mike too many problems. Geez, we finally join the group and we re already a pain in the rear-end.

Zoom!

C+C

Nick

NickOk, site #130 has already been reserved so C&C will be in site #8.  Its a tent site behind Surfcals site.  Everyone else can check nick-neff-cough.org for your site #.

g-whiz

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Well, you don t need a telescope to see meteors, but I will bring mine.  Sammyslave and Colin can help me setup.

Surfcal

Terrific Ray!  I ll help set up!

g-whiz

Colin&Chelsea

QuoteColin&Chelsea

I hope we aren t causing Red Neff or Mike too many problems. Geez, we finally join the group and we re already a pain in the rear-end.

Zoom!

C+C

Exactly! [;)][8D][:D]  You two are perfect for this group!

SactoCampers

NickI feel sorry for the folks in site 130. They have NOOOOO idea what they ve gotten themselves into. And to think, they re probably just nice everyday foks in the middle of a NNC rally!

Nick

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

I feel sorry for the folks in site 130. They have NOOOOO idea what they ve gotten themselves into. And to think, they re probably just nice everyday foks in the middle of a NNC rally!

And the folks in site #126 between Holly and Surfcal are not with us either.

Surfcal

NickNick:

Nice that you got C&C in there.  Nothing like a good burst of new Rabble Rousers.

Surfcal

Hybrid Holly

Nick
QuoteAnd the folks in site #126 between Holly and Surfcal are not with us either.

Hmmm. Surfcal will probaby sit in the shade of their 40 ft RV and drink their beer.