News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: 2003 NNC Winter Rally- Olema

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 07, 2003, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

NickMaybe we can put up a basketball hoop on the side of Ray s neighbor s rig.

Whooohooooo!  The PU is out in front of the house!  Sorry I haven t posted much lately, but the past 3 weeks have been insane with work.  Probably shouldn t complain about that though.
 We ll see everyone Friday morning around 11:00!  Hopefully there will be a site waiting for us, ha.  #147?
 I m bringing a box of kindling for Sammy s fire pit.  As well as goodies for TMM, Holly, Sammy, & CWB.

gsm x2

NickOK, just for Ray.

As of 7:45, we moved the PU onto the street.  It is all loaded except for the electric cooler.  Wake up at 5:30---on the road by 6:30.  See you all there.

gsm x2

Nick

NickHey Scott and Georgeanne, have a nice drive and I ll see you about 7:30 or 8:00

gsm x2

Nick6:00 a.m.  Everyone is showered, so just putting on the finishing touches like watering the plants and putting make-up in the car.  Oh, and there s a note on the front door that says, " Freezer!"   Ham and shrimp need to be packed.

Hummingbirds all fed---12 oz. in each feeder.  Ought to last 4 days---then they ll have to find flowers and such.

So turning off the computer.  See you all in the next 36 hours or so.

gsm x2

Surfcal

gsm x2OK Scott & Georgeanne:

Have a safe trip and I ll see you in a few hours, either on the road or at the campground.

Over and out.

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

Red neff BarchettaSo, when is this campout exactly?  Are ther any additional rules that we need to know about? (Yes, Scott, I left it open for you[;)])

I assume that a bundle of firewood is in order? We CAN have fires right? I am ready to go as soon as I get ready to go!!!!

Happy Campin  <><

Surfcal

Civil_War_BuffLive Upadate:

Geogeanne just called and said they will be pulling into San Jose at around 12:30, meet with Sammyslave and have lunch at Lenardi s??

Sammyslave doing last minute preps.

CWB just getting ready and when he s ready, he ll be ready.

Me, just jumping in the shower and then maybe I ll meet up with the Millers and Lehmans.

See ya all there.

Surfcal

Colin

Civil_War_BuffBoy I m jealous all you are heading up there now. Drew and I won t be up until LATE Friday, probably closer to 8:00 pm. We re dragging along another ground dweller, but we promise you ll love him and his infectious laugh.

Take care everyone, we look forward to seeing you!

C+C

Civil_War_Buff

Colin&Chelsea
QuoteORIGINAL:  Colin&Chelsea

Boy I m jealous all you are heading up there now.
 C+C

Well, actually, we won t be leaving until just before noon on Friday...Veronica has a dental appointment in the morning, so we will pull out as soon as she gets home.
 Then I will get ready, to get ready, to get going!!

<24 hrs. to go............[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][8D]

Happy Campin  <><

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffI AM DONE WITH WORK!!!!  Until Monday that is, lol.

Rally weather update;  I think abbear & I are the closest NNC ers to Olema.  Anyway, today is an amazingly beautiful day here in Sonoma county!  Blue skies with high 60 s for the temp!  Should be a nice w/e!

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USCA0802_f.html

Off to load the PU now (in shorts).

Hybrid Holly

Civil_War_BuffWe should be there mid afternoon on Friday.

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffHold down the fort while we re gone Sacto & Otter.

Nick

Civil_War_BuffHey Neff and Holly,
 I ll see you tomorrow.  I still have a few hours of work to go and then I m on my way.  Got the PU hooked up and ready to go last night so when I get home its from one car to the other.

I ve got the brew on ice for ya.[:)]

Hybrid Holly

Civil_War_BuffHey Neff,
 You got the shower floors packed?
 I got my check with all those zeros on it!

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffCareful with that precious cargo Nick!  Oh, be careful with the family unit too.
 You sure do like to set-up in the dark, don t ya?
 See you tomorrow morning!

Holly - I just finished loading the PU (except clothes & cooler) and the floor is in there.  Your money doesn t say Monopoly on it, does it?  Actually, just help me get through a game of Kazoom and we ll call it even, ha.