6QuigsIt s on my hard drive on my work computer,

But I am at home right now

6Quigs

6QuigsEureka!!!

I knew I could depend on Y-Guy.

He has a Blank one on his web page

http://home.attbi.com/~popupcamping/images/rally_blank.gif

Ab Diver

6QuigsI ve still got the one I laminated for Bodega. It was the pop-up logo Kevin found at Y-guy s site, plus the " 2002 Pop-Up Times California Rally "  script (or something like that, it s in the pop-up and I m going from memory here), and a space at the bottom for our membership names (Ab Diver, Y-Guy, Robucko, etc.).

Anybody know if that page is still up, or did anybody save that file on their puter? Steve and Sandi, help!

calstate360

Ab Diver
QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver
 Anybody know if that page is still up, or did anybody save that file on their puter? Steve and Sandi, help!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/49184537/63352341bYkdrc

Here is a jpeg of the logo and popup only.
 Add whatever you want below that. I have the original one but it s in word
 format with the Bodega info coded in to it.

The Memory Maker

6QuigsNew Rally-
 New Logo-
 I ll have the details and sample tonight!

Red neff Barchetta

The Memory MakerHey all.
 I ve been ridiculously busy lately.  Hope to settle down here shortly.  Can t wait for this rally!!

Anyway, now that the PU is stored inside with an alarm system guarding it, I don t have any need for the excellent boot that I kept on one of the tires when it was stored at the storage yard.  CWB has this same boot and he loves it also.  It only added about 3 min s. to dropping off or picking up the PU.  You have to remove & replace one lug nut is all.  When I sent in pictures of the PU to my insurance company (AAA) with the boot attatched they even dropped my insurance $2.50 per month!  Being the anal/always prepared guy that I am (LOL) I even have 4 or 5 keys for the boot, ha.
 If any NNC ers would like it (at Olema) for $40.00 it s all yours.  First reply claims it.  It was on the PU for about 6 months I d say.  No big deal if nobody needs it.  I ll just throw it in the local paper for $50.00.
 Here it is and where I bought it from;
 http://www.boatus-store.com/browse/item.asp?IID=18649

LOL, you d think I was a delivery service with all of the stuff I m bringing to Olema;
 Outside shower floors - Sammy Slave & Hybrid Holly
 Television - CWB

See everyone soon!

Nick

The Memory MakerHey Jeff,
 Whats this about outside shower floors?[:D]

gsm x2

The Memory MakerRemember what Surfcall did to his floor???

Wait until you see the wooden parquet shower floor at Sammyslave s place.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

The Memory MakerNo, no, Scott.  Your flooring fauxpaus (what?) is showing.
 I have invented a shower floor that is made from a sea sponge.  It fits perfectly and compactly in the outside shower compartment when not in use.  You set up your PahaQue (?) shower tent and then set the 1"  x 3.45467883"  x 2"  sponge cube in the center of the floor and simply add water (or malt whiskey if you still have not de-winterized the plumbing).  The shower floor then grows to 3"  high and fits the inside tent dimensions perfectly (that s where the .45467883"  is critical)!  To compact it down to size you then simply use the 12 ton atom smasher that tows behind your PU.  See, I first get the sucker, er customer to commit to buying a shower floor for $1.95 and then blind side them with the 1.5 million dollar price tag for the atom smasher.  Am I a true-blue American opportunist or what?

Oh screw it!  I have some extra fatigue relief mats that I bought from a restaurant supply store and have enough extra for 2 more floors.  Keeps your feet from getting muddy in the shower.  Holly & Sammy said they would have their cashiers  check s for $1,500,001.95 ready for me at Olema so they get them.  I not smart be I think as am I as.

Btw, why is it restaurateur and not restauranteur?  I guess dropping the " n"  makes them more snooty.

I hope that this answered your question Mike.

6Quigs

The Memory MakerSign me up for 24 of the shower floors you invented from sea sponge.
 At $1.95 each I can easily leave them behind in the dumpster when I leave the campsite, and at only 1"  x 3.45467883"  x 2"  I should be easily able to keep a supply in the front storage trunk.
 How much do they weigh? as long as they are no more than 3.14159265359846 lbs each I should be fine.

6Quigs

The Memory Maker
QuoteNew Rally-
 New Logo-

Scott,
 I hate to be the one to point this out,
 (actually I m glad I beat CWB to it)
 but tonight has come and gone.

Where is the details and sample of the new Logo???????????

Red neff Barchetta

The Memory MakerDang Kevin!  You found the hole in my armor.  Ok, the floor is now $1,500,000.00 and the smasher is $1.95.

Red neff Barchetta

The Memory MakerFinally I can get Kevin (6Quigs) & Larry (CWB) off my back, lol!  They have been convinced that I drive around in stolen TV s.  Our CA plates finally arrived!!!!!!  Our TV has had NV plates on it since June  02!  Guess they re a little backed up at San Quentin.  Good thing I never got pulled over with the NV plates on.  Might have confused the police.

Civil_War_Buff

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

QuoteNew Rally-
 New Logo-

Scott,
 I hate to be the one to point this out,
 (actually I m glad I beat CWB to it)
 but tonight has come and gone.

Where is the details and sample of the new Logo???????????

Man, you are quick Kevin!! Kudos to you!