RE: " I Scream Rally" Collins Lake Oct. 10-12

Started by SactoCampers, Jul 10, 2003, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

Calstate361Sacto, OK, I take it all back if it will make you feel better.  I could have misunderstood Mrs. Sacto [;)] and as Sal says " only heard what I wanted to hear" .  I m gland you got to play most of the sports you wanted to play because I was thinking, " you poor guy"  not being able to play all those studley sports with the others.

Now, I have to come to Mrs. Sacto s defence here because that is just " a girl s thing" ...[:D] AND, if you didn t have that to make comparisons with, what would you do?

Luckily SacToddler will not be at that stage for a few more years anyway, so enjoy your camping while you can, you will soon be like the AbDivers and many of our other camping friends (scheduling around the kid s events).

Boy, am I glad Sal s kids are all grown up and out of the house.  We only have to worry about the cats when we take off because we usually take the dogs with us.

Joan

pcmom

pcmomHello Everyone,

Thanks for all the quick emails!! [:D] [:D]  However, I haven t heard from a couple of you so if someone else know what trailers they have can you let me know?

RTurner
 CA_Girl
 Clueless in Sacramento

Also, is SammySlave attending?  If so, what site did they choose?

Thanks!!!!  I m hoping to get this faxed to Collins Lake today.

pcmom

pcmomHello Everyone,

Here is an update on the sites still avilable.  We have 12 officially registered for this rally.

QuoteLakefront sites $35/night: 114, 124, 126

Non-Lakefront sites $29/night:  103, 105, 106, 120, 127

See map at:  http://www.collinslake.com/home/mapce.html

Each person will need to call Collins Lake directly to reserve their specific site (from above).  1-800-286-0576

When you call, tell them to look at the reservation under " Van Gent"  (my last name) and then to look in the " COMMENTS"  section. This states to allow others to reserve sites not already taken within the 20.

calstate360

pcmom
QuoteORIGINAL:  pcmom

Also, is SammySlave attending?  If so, what site did they choose?

Thanks!!!!  I m hoping to get this faxed to Collins Lake today.

The best thing is to e-mail him. He usually waits untill the last min. to reserve a site.
 Also he has been busy at work so prob has no clue the sites are filling up.

Sal

calstate360

Calstate361
QuoteORIGINAL:  Calstate361
 Boy, am I glad Sal s kids are all grown up and out of the house.  We only have to worry about the cats when we take off because we usually take the dogs with us.

You can t possibly be as happy as I am.[;)]
 You didn t have to put up with them![:@]

6Quigs

pcmomAt the risk of getting the trailer lengths wrong, cuz I can only look up the latest models on the web, here is an approximate list.

RTurner has a Terry Ultralite, I think is 19  and should be no more than 24   open.
 Ca-Girl has a 25  Caravan, length open 27
 Clueless has a 23  Caravan, length open 25 .

No idea on Sammyslave, but they should be at Tahoe next weekend.

Hybrid Holly

Calstate361
QuoteYou can t possibly be as happy as I am.  
 You didn t have to put up with them!  

I crack up when couples talk to each other on the boards! LOL

pcmom

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs
 RTurner has a Terry Ultralite, I think is 19  and should be no more than 24   open.
 Ca-Girl has a 25  Caravan, length open 27
 Clueless has a 23  Caravan, length open 25 .

Thanks for the info.  I faxed it to Collins Lake today.

Calstate361

Hybrid Holly
QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly

I crack up when couples talk to each other on the boards! LOL

Well Holly, Sal s at home and I m at work.   Oh the joys of modern conveniences!  Besides, he complains that when he tries to call me, all he gets is my voice mail! [&:]  What can I say, I m busy.

Joan

Calstate361

Calstate361Since I was the last one to post  here before the board went down, I ll be the first one to post here again.

15 days to go for Thursday arrivals

16 days to go for Friday arrivals
[/b][/size]

After all this, I NEED TO GO CAMPING!!!

Joan

Calstate361

Calstate361
14 days for Thrusday Arrivals

15 days for Friday Arrivals
[/b][/size]

PC Mom, did you find out last weekend if Sammyslave (Larry & Rita) will be able to make it to this rally?  If he can t make it then we all need to chat a bit about filling in for him!  You know from this last rally, everything centers around the food.

Joan

HEY, that was a FLIP!

ckkevin

Calstate361Pcmom,

My friends had to cancel for this weekend[:(].  They sold their TV and don t know when they will be able to get another one.  They were in site 112.  I still have site 111.

pcmom

Calstate361I asked Larry about coming and it depended on his schedule.  He didn t know if he would make it or not.

So WHO is doing the cooking???????

I " might"  have a new camp chef stove.....my birthday is before the rally and it s on my wish list [:D] [:D]

pcmom

ckkevinCK Kevin,

That is too bad that your friends can t make it.  We re at about 12 families attending right now.  I look forward to meeting you at Collins Lake!

pcmom

pcmomHello Everyone,

It s time to release our camp sites that have not been reserved.  If you are planning on attending the " I Scream Rally"  then please reserve your site today [:D]

I will be calling them tomorrow (Friday) to release the sites.