News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Renaming Threads

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 14, 2003, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Civil_War_Buff
Quotestill giggle when I form that mental picture, and it takes up a LOT of room.

Dude, men don t giggle. Women giggle. Men chuckle.

[;)][;)]

Surfcal

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

Quotestill giggle when I form that mental picture, and it takes up a LOT of room.

[;)][;)]

Sactocampers:

Hey Hombre, that s a good Rabble Rouse!

Surfcal

g-whiz

SactoCampers

[;)][;)]

It s true... CWB giggles!  And, Neff is lovely!  Both are so Nick-Neff-Cough!  

Surfcal

gsm x2I suggest that our daytrip on Saturday include facials and manicures.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal
QuoteSactocampers:

Hey Hombre, that s a good Rabble Rouse!

Surfcal

Thanks man. High five.

QuoteI suggest that our daytrip on Saturday include facials and manicures

And Surfcal, maybe you can sit behind me at the campfire and braid my hair.

Civil_War_Buff

SactoCampers

Which one of the 3 that you have do think he will be able to braid?  [;)]

HIGH FIVE CWB!!  

g-whiz

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

I suggest that our daytrip on Saturday include facials and manicures.

Surfcal

Do you think?  I mean, won t worries of breaking a nail get in the way of the mud wrestling event?  

SactoCampers

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

Which one of the 3 that you have do think he will be able to braid?  [;)]

HIGH FIVE CWB!!  

I bet you re sitting back in your chair *giggling* about that one. [:o][;)]

And men don t high five themselves.

You ve got a lot to learn about rabble rousing. [;)][8D]

Cottonwooder

g-whizG, the boys are getting snippy with each other.  Soon someone s feelings will get hurt and the giggling will turn into tears.  I m stayin  outta this one!  ::::tiptoeing back out::::

SactoCampers

CottonwooderCivil War Buff s getting into a catfight! [8D][8D][8D][:D]

Civil_War_Buff

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

G, the boys are getting snippy with each other.  Soon someone s feelings will get hurt and the giggling will turn into tears.  I m stayin  outta this one!  ::::tiptoeing back out::::

Oh, so you think I m SENSITIVE??? IS THAT IT?? YOU THINK I CAN T HANDLE A LITTLE RIBBING????? YOU TIP-TOE OUT??? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO ACCOMPLISH?? DO YOU TIP-TOE OUT LIKE LESLIE NEILSON DID IN AIRPLANE???
 HEY, I CAn Take a little ribbing now and then, but this ***sniff, sniff*** is getting vicious, and I.... I ..never mind! I don t want to talk about it!!

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

G, the boys are getting snippy with each other.  Soon someone s feelings will get hurt and the giggling will turn into tears.  I m stayin  outta this one!  ::::tiptoeing back out::::

Yeah, like my mamma always said, " Somebody s gonna end up cryin "  and by golly, she was always right.  Maybe she is psychic.  But, hey, don t tiptoe out.  Make ALOT of noise and jump right in.  I doubt it will be you or me in tears since it s CWB who giggles, Ray who wants a facial and manicure, Sacto who wants his hair braided, and Neff who is lovely.

SactoCampers

Civil_War_BuffHey CWB, you turned the page. Cottonwooder is very protective of who gets to turn the page. But she left with her tail between her legs and probably didn t even notice. But she ll get you at the Gold Rush Rally for sure!

QuoteNeff who is lovely

Are you kidding. Neff s the Red Rocker!

http://www.nick-neff-cough.org/nnc/id47.html

and just in case you didn t see CWB s remarkable resemblance to another celebrity:

http://www.nick-neff-cough.org/nnc/id37.html

Civil_War_Buff

SactoCampers

Hey CWB, you turned the page. Cottonwooder is very protective of who gets to turn the page. But she left with her tail between her legs and probably didn t even notice. But she ll get you at the Gold Rush Rally for sure!

QuoteNeff who is lovely

Are you kidding. Neff s the Red Rocker!

http://www.nick-neff-cough.org/nnc/id47.html

Darn! You had to mention it, I was a little embarrased (so much so, I blushed) when I saw it, but look at it this way...I saved G-whiz from doing the deed.  I only did to protect HER!

And I thought that we weren t going to mention Neff s HUGE pie hole anymore, Sacto, you are going to be in pretty big trouble when someone 6Quigs a decree to censure you in case this gets escalated!!

g-whiz

SactoCampers

QuoteAre you kidding. Neff s the Red Rocker

Oh how lovely!

Quoteand just in case you didn t see CWB s remarkable resemblance to another celebrity

Maybe if you penciled in some glasses that would help.  I really thot I was going to see a picture of Arvee when I clicked on that link!  Shriek!!!