SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Renaming Threads

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 14, 2003, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Memory Maker

SactoCampers
QuoteMemory Maker
 I have no comment on this one. Probably an inside joke(?).

This one s so inside that I don t even get it...{???}

How about...
 racoonman
 gsmp2
 gsm?2
 racoonrouser (this one s from gen)

gsm x2

The Memory MakerDear Kevin and all NNCers,

I guess that I have been hugging for so long that I don t hardly give it a second thought.  However, if there are any men or women in NNC that would prefer NOT to be hugged, please e-mail me at gsmx2@earthlink.net and I ll silently and confidentially honor your wishes.

I just started at a young age.  Then at Cal State Long Beach I saw Leo Buscaglia, " the Hugging Doctor"  in person and my hugging was validated.  I even hugged Ray while I was in uniform...don t tell Timmy, who I did not hug.

I guess I do realize that I catch some people off guard and since I can t see their face when hugging, I can only judge their acceptance by whether they return the hug--which most people do.

It s not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something. May I suggest that it be creating joy for others, sharing what we have for the betterment of personkind, bringing hope to the lost and love to the lonely.?

Leo F. Buscaglia
 1924-1998

{{{{{{gsm x2}}}}}}}

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteI guess that I have been hugging for so long that I don t hardly give it a second thought.

Oh please, don t give it a second thought.  It s only funny because of the infamous " Timmy date" .  By the next rally, it ll be something/someone else.

Who is Kevin, anyway?  Screen name, I mean.  I thought it was TMM, but I guess he s the other Scott.  He s on the other board asking for a hug.

This group should be renamed the Nick-Neff-Huggers.  [8D]

gsm x2

CottonwooderKevin is the father figure in 6Quigs.  Great father by the way.

gsm x2

gsm x2

The Memory MakerBut she did:

http://home.earthlink.net/~gsmx2/5and20.jpg

If it doesn t show up well in your browser---that s G-whiz sitting at the #20 spot.

HOLY TOLEDO....she s catching up with me.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2T.O.S. (The Original Scott and/or Timmy s Own Scott), you re only 13 behind the one in front of you, and then there s a 100-post gap.  Surely we can collectively ask you enough questions to bounce you into 4th place?  <--1st question

2)  What does that third, purple # post icon mean?  I don t think Surfcal included that one in his list of what icons mean.

3)  If you re really going to change your screen name, have you decided on what the new one will be?  " Surf  n  Turf"  stands out, although it also gives me the impression of a young, brainless surfin  dude.

And, in keeping with this thread, I have changed the title.  [:D]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteSurely we can collectively ask you enough questions to bounce you into 4th place? <--1st question

Dear SbP,

I would NEVER think of posting just for the sake of moving up the list.  However, I would also NEVER think of not answering a question posted of me.

Yes---I truly believe that this group is capable of asking enough questions to move any individual up into 4th place.

Oh oh---that means that they could collectively ask G-Whiz questions and move her right up above me.  That would be ironic enough to be totally humorous.

Not a suggestion folks; just acknowledgement that it could be done.

gsm x2 (TOS)

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Quote2) What does that third, purple # post icon mean? I don t think Surfcal included that one in his list of what icons mean.

Did you do that on purpose?  I am going to have to use that SEARCH button to try and find the original post.

But the following is the Nick-Neff-Cough interpretation as revealed by GSM X2:
 [:)]= Two weeks until the next NNC camping outing  
 [8D]= Mermossas in the morning, beer sitting around in the afternoon, wine with dinner, Bailey s at night.  
 [&:]= How many more hairpin turns to Mount Madonna???
 [:(] = " G-whiz, have you seen my sunglasses? I ve looked all over and I can t find them."  
 [>:]= Andy Rooney using mousse to control his eyebrows; as if there was THAT MUCH MOUSSE in the world to control Andy Rooney s eyebrows.  
 [:D]= " Ah, nothing like a nice warm shower at home"  
 [;)]= " No rocks in my back; no bugs in my bag. Love sleeping in the PU."  
 [:@]= " I think I got a little windburned at Bodega Bay."  
 [: (]= Cartoon depiction of what I look like sneezing----but needs to be MUCH LARGER  
 [:o]= Hmmm, ran out of creative thought....need some help with this one.

OK--creative juices are flowing like the rain currently cascading off our roof.

[:o]--The look on Cottonwooder s face when she rolled over the " Seven Words You Can t Say on Television"  link.  Am I correct?

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Quote3) If you re really going to change your screen name, have you decided on what the new one will be? " Surf  n  Turf"  stands out, although it also gives me the impression of a young, brainless surfin  dude.

Decided NOT to change my name.  Just because G-Whiz is now independently posting to the board doesn t mean that we aren t still gsm x2.  So unless we have a baby and become gsm x3 or have twins gsm x4, I ll just stick with the chosen moniker.

gsm x2

g-whiz

The Memory Maker
QuoteHOLY TOLEDO....she s catching up with me.

Unlike some people in this household, I need more than five hours of sleep a night.  We stayed up until after 11 pm last night, yet Scott was up before 5:30 a.m. on his day off!  I don t think he has anything to fear. [;)]

Surfcal

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

QuoteSo unless we have a baby and become gsm x3 or have twins gsm x4, I ll just stick with the chosen moniker.

gsm x2

Scott:

Where do babies come from?

Surfcal

gsm x2

Surfcal
QuoteScott:

Where do babies come from?

Surfcal

SurfCough,

Please call your mom and ask her about IT.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteDear SbP,

OH, that s me!!!  Duh, took me awhile to get it!  My first thought was " Santa Barbara Parks" .  I wasn t even thinking about that when I came up with " TOS"  for you.  Ha!  

Someone (duanefamily?) asked how all this kidding around started.  TOS and I started way back last spring/summer.  [8D]

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteUnlike some people in this household, I need more than five hours of sleep a night.

That s one more than what I got.  Our computer was on the verge of crashing, so I spent 5 lovely, relaxing [:@] hours trying to conquer it.  (Notice the absence of posts from me yesterday afternoon/early evening?)  I WON!!!

Anyway, that pushed everything back by 5 hours, so I didn t get the newsletter done for Rebec s school till nearly 2am.  (Would have been sooner had I not kept posting here around midnight.)  And, of course, the heavy rain woke me up at 6 this morning.  Give me a few more hours before a zombie-like state engulfs me.

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
Quote[:o]--The look on Cottonwooder s face when she rolled over the " Seven Words You Can t Say on Television"  link. Am I correct?

No  @#$%^&*!!! (insert all 7 words) kidding!!! [:o]