News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Renaming Threads

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 14, 2003, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderBy golly, he s done it! #4          <--(Sorry, couldn t resist.)

You can go to bed now.  [:D]

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteWhy do people that live around LAX act like they don t see any smog, lol?

Because they forget that the sky is blue.  They also don t know that there there are billions of stars out there, not just the higher magnitude ones.

I also know why they don t hear jets.  I spent my formative years growing up in Playa del Rey (a slum at the time in many ways); even went to school at Orville Wright Junior High, so named for its proximity to LAX.  They noise just becomes background noise only noticable when talking to people one the phone or when the teacher is giving homework assignments.  " No mom, none of the teachers gave us any home work tonight."

Give me blue skies and stars any time.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteBy golly, he s done it! #4  <--(Sorry, couldn t resist.)
Cottonwooder--thanks for the encouragement.  Don t see any reason to push toward higher limits--unless 1-3 stumble and attend a rally or something.

gsm x2

gsm x2

CottonwooderI have tried to be nice.  I have tried to put a question in as many posts as possible to get SammySlave to remove his self-inflicted exile from this Board.  None has succeeded.

So I hereby nominate SammySlave Larry as the Minister of Harumph for NNC.  Do I hear a second?  Hearing none, I still nominate SammySlave Larry as the Minister of Harumph.

For future reference, " I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."  - Francois Voltaire

Wow--here is some interesting information on that quote:

http://www.quotationspage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105

gsm x2

Surfcal

CottonwooderScotty, interesting...

Here s one for you, a quote that I hear that s attributed to Mark Twain, but one he apparently never spoke or penned is...

" The coldest Winter I ever spent was Summer in San Francisco."

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderBaseball s warming up!
 Go A s!

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaJeff,

I am suprised that you are rooting for the World Champion Angels.  But what the hey, " Go A s"

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderI m an Athletic supporter, not religious.

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderHas anyone noticed that the subject line " Reyes The Roof Rally"  is still listed in the Rally forum, along with 0 posts.  Somehow, my name is showing as the poster there!  I m guessing it s because mine was the final post (" ::::waving goodbye::::" ).  Shouldn t the entire thread -- including title -- be sent to oblivion?

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderI could have sworn they were in this thread, but can t find them in the others either.  Why were the posts about Catholics, standing/kneeling/sitting, rhythm method, etc. removed?  They were harmless, and I (Catholic) wasn t offended by them at all.  What s the reason???

gsm x2

CottonwooderWoodyCotton,

The Catholic thoughts are in Rabble Rousing on page 17....They are still there.

Poor G was so angry when she thought that they were deleted that she went away half-cocked and ready to stand up for us.

Hmmmm---can t type it---but someone should be able to strings those two thoughs together to create what I want to type.

TeacherMom

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteThe Catholic thoughts are in Rabble Rousing on page 17....They are still there.

Oh, I didn t think to look THAT far back, LOL!  Still want to know how many kids you have.  [;)]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Oh, I didn t think to look THAT far back, LOL!  Still want to know how many kids you have.  [;)]

Known or unknown?

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteKnown or unknown?

[:o]

gsm x2

gsm x2I, fortunately, never fathered any children.

" Thank heaven for little pills, they prevent babies in a most delightful ways."

Then later:

" Snip snip on the whiz-whiz, oh what a relief it is."

gsm x2