RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderLooking at that now, it reminds me of the pic Scott posted of Georgeanne taken on Thursday night at Olema.  Same hands! [8D]

gsm x2

CottonwooderGosh Patricia, you are absolutely right.  Ray got the scene on video, but I seem to remember that Georgeanne had the same moves too.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersBrian &/or Mike,
 The site is looking great!  Nice work.
 Will the group contact list be ready to hand out at Snug Harbor?  Can I help in any way?

Mike - Where are you and Larry (SammySlave) at lately?!  We need you to snuff out the Olema threads.

Cottonwooder

SactoCampersSacto said that I ve been " processed" .  I guess it must be " over processed"  because in the list of members, " Cottonwooder"  is no longer a clickable link.  Has it been un-deschnitzified?  We used to have a photo there.  [:(]

BTW, in the Olema threads I read that we aren t including photos of the kids up on Websites.  What is the reason for that?  In our own personal Webshots albums, the girls are in almost every photo.  It s how my family in Hong Kong can see them without the fortune of international postage for mailing mounds of photos, for which my mom is running out of photo albums to keep them in!

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

BTW, in the Olema threads I read that we aren t including photos of the kids up on Websites.  What is the reason for that?  In our own personal Webshots albums, the girls are in almost every photo.  It s how my family in Hong Kong can see them without the fortune of international postage for mailing mounds of photos, for which my mom is running out of photo albums to keep them in!

I don t get that either, Patricia.  That is how we share pix with our family and friends also.  The only people that go there are people who know about it and even if a stranger wandered in, there is no revealing information.

Cottonwooder

SactoCampersTrying again... :::ahem:::

Hello, Sacto, our name in the membership listing is no longer a clickable link.  Could you please fix it when you have a moment?  Thanks so much!

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Trying again... :::ahem:::

Hello, Sacto, our name in the membership listing is no longer a clickable link.  Could you please fix it when you have a moment?  Thanks so much!

I fixed it this morning and tested it just a few seconds ago. It works for me, not sure why it doesn t work for you. [&:]

http://nick-neff-cough.tripod.com/nnc/id58.html

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteI fixed it this morning and tested it just a few seconds ago. It works for me, not sure why it doesn t work for you.

Because last time I tried it was yesterday, before it was fixed, LOL!  Works fine now.  Many thanks!  [:)]

gsm x2

SactoCampers
QuoteBecause last time I tried it was yesterday, before it was fixed, LOL! Works fine now. Many thanks!  

Larry,

Who are you trying to fool.  I clicked on that site and I recognized the YOUNG Rita and the YOUNG daughters, but who s that skinny guy with the skinny legs.  Heck, with legs like those he could be a marathoner.

But I see that you are wearing a hat....so even back then you must have been losing the follicles.  Oh well, there s more to life than follicles I always say.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteLarry, Who are you trying to fool.

Why on earth do you think I m LarrySlave?  I just might be LarryBuff.  Or I might even be Surfcal s long lost twin.  Hmmm..... [8D]

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersBrian,
 You really should put a link to tim5055 s site on the NNC site.  I know he gave permission when Ray asked him.

http://www.title-3.com/

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Brian,
 You really should put a link to tim5055 s site on the NNC site.  I know he gave permission when Ray asked him.

http://www.title-3.com/

You really should take a look at the NNC site. I got an idea, try looking at the " links"  page.

[;)][;)][8D]

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaTHANK YOU SIR!  Smart arse!

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaBtw Brian,
 Will you guy & 2 gals be able to stop by and say hello at Snug Harbor?

Surfcal

Red neff BarchettaNeff,

Thanks for advocating that Sactocampers, Larry, include Tim s link on our site.  What a great resource.  I once suggested it, but got no response.  I guess Sactocampers, Scott, feels you are a higher authority and he jumped at your order.

Hey Sactocampers, thanks for the update, that s sweet.

Scott