RE: " Reyes the Roof Again" Rally - Feb. 27 - 29

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Sep 24, 2003, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

Mike,

We'll be leaving early Thursday morning and driving straight-through with an ETA to Olema probably around 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.

We haven't talked to Larry and Rita, but would suspect that they would come up on Friday.  You probably should call them directly for a direct answer.

Scott

Nick

Quote from: gsm x2Mike,

We'll be leaving early Thursday morning and driving straight-through with an ETA to Olema probably around 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.

We haven't talked to Larry and Rita, but would suspect that they would come up on Friday. You probably should call them directly for a direct answer.

Scott
I emailed Larry and he said to mark them down for Thursday.  I'm sure he will let you know their plans.

Nick

Just to clairify, Thursday arrivers are:

GSM's
Sammyslaves
Calstate's
Nick's

calstate360

Quote from: NickJust to clairify, Thursday arrivers are:

GSM's
Sammyslaves
Calstate's
Nick's
You forgot Cookie Masters
I recieved an e-mail from them and they are planning on ariving on Thurs. with their new hybred.
Sal

Nick

Quote from: calstate360You forgot Cookie Masters
I recieved an e-mail from them and they are planning on ariving on Thurs. with their new hybred.
Sal
Thanks Sal, I'll call in the morining and add another thursday site.  BTW if you arrive before I do the first arrivers are in the same loop that you were in last time.  I think she gave us the first four sites to the right as you enter the loop.

gsm x2

Quote from: NickThanks Sal, I'll call in the morining and add another thursday site.  BTW if you arrive before I do the first arrivers are in the same loop that you were in last time.  I think she gave us the first four sites to the right as you enter the loop.

Yeah--until Surfcal and his croanies come in and grab those four PRIME SPACES....Hey G, we have to get the hammock out.  I'll go get it RIGHT NOW.  We can use it as fencing for Bea to protect her from THE DITCH.

gsm x2

Unregistered

Quote from: gsm x2Yeah--until Surfcal and his croanies come in and grab those four PRIME SPACES....Hey G, we have to get the hammock out.  I'll go get it RIGHT NOW.  We can use it as fencing for Bea to protect her from THE DITCH.

gsm x2

No one is safe.

Anonymous

Surfcal

Quote from: UnregisteredNo one is safe.

Anonymous

Wow, whoever that was, that sounds ominous and threatening.

Surfcal

P.S.  Good luck all.

RTurner

Which loops are set for the group?
Could someone save me at least a standard site for Friday night, we will be rolling in after dark, since all of the prime ones are going to be gone.  If you do I will let you come dance on the new dancefloor/trailer ramp!!!!

Did I have brain fade about the check in procedure or has it not been disclosed yet?????  Either option is possible.

Red neff Barchetta

We'll be there Friday mid-morning.
No worries Mike, I'll settle it with the office myself when I pull-in, as I'm fully prepared to pay an early arrival fee like last year.  They sure are sticklers for things like that, but I don't want to sit home until 2:00 or whatever check-in time is when I could be drinking the Thursday arrivals' beer Friday morning!

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: RTurnerWhich loops are set for the group?
Could someone save me at least a standard site for Friday night, we will be rolling in after dark, since all of the prime ones are going to be gone.  If you do I will let you come dance on the new dancefloor/trailer ramp!!!!

Did I have brain fade about the check in procedure or has it not been disclosed yet?????  Either option is possible.
Friday night after dark!!  Looks like you get the site next to the bathrooms Rojana.   :D

Ab Diver

Quote from: SurfcalWow, whoever that was, that sounds ominous and threatening.

Surfcal

P.S. Good luck all.

Wow, an Ominous Annonymous!  And a threatening one at that. :eek:

Dunno 'bout the rest of you, but I'm going in locked and loaded.

gsm x2

OK, it's official.  The G's will be driving highway 101 to San Jose on Wednesday evening.  G will need to make a trip to Leonardi's for cheeses and wines, but we should be heading out of San Jose by 11:00.  Hopefully that will give us a chance to get a site before "no names mentioned" hiests any.

Yes, I know that he has announced that he won't be there, but he's scared to beajezzees out of me once at 3:00 a.m. so I am ever-hopeful that he'll change his schedule.

gsm x2

Surfcal

It's been raining quite a bit and if it continues, there should be lots of puddles for the Quigs kids.

Rojana, the bathroom sites are mah-ve-lus.

Surfcal

Nick

Quote from: gsm x2OK, it's official. The G's will be driving highway 101 to San Jose on Wednesday evening. G will need to make a trip to Leonardi's for cheeses and wines, but we should be heading out of San Jose by 11:00. Hopefully that will give us a chance to get a site before "no names mentioned" hiests any.

Yes, I know that he has announced that he won't be there, but he's scared to beajezzees out of me once at 3:00 a.m. so I am ever-hopeful that he'll change his schedule.

gsm x2
Scott,
We should be pulling out of S'vale about 11:30 so should arrive at about the same time.