RE: " Reyes the Roof Again" Rally - Feb. 27 - 29

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Sep 24, 2003, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Way to bump that post Mike!   :D

Wow!  This is a mega-rally in the making.

Guess I'll just get to chat briefly with everyone.   ;)

Red neff Barchetta

Cool, even OC Campers & the G's are making the trek!  Guess they'll have to split the furthest traveled award.

6Quigs

Quote from: NickNot yet, we might need one closer to the date. We need to gather at least 15 people to get the discount.

So far we have

Neff - 2
Nick - 1
SCCS - 1
Holly - 1
Abdiver - 3

We need seven more riders to get the discount.
Sorry Nick,
I tried to get all 6 Quigs to sign up.
You'll have to just settle for 3 of us.
Margaret has no desires to ride a horse, so will stay behind with the younger two boys.

Nick

For the horse ride

So far we have

Neff - 2
Nick - 1
SCCS - 1
Holly - 1
Abdiver - 3

Quigs - 3

Only four to go!

champ521

Make that one to go. Sign us up for three on the horsie ride and I'll get you the deposit before the deadline.

otter

Quote from: champ521Make that one to go. Sign us up for three on the horsie ride and I'll get you the deposit before the deadline.
Bingo!!!!  Lon wants on a horse!  I think you have your 15.
What a group!
I love it!

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: otterBingo!!!!  Lon wants on a horse!  I think you have your 15.
What a group!
I love it!
Amy likes this group she'll be riding with!

You guys are going to have fun.   :)

I'll stay back with Dianne & Margaret (& the little one's & animals) and we'll be sure to watch the food & drink.   :D

gsm x2

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaCool, even OC Campers & the G's are making the trek!  Guess they'll have to split the furthest traveled award.

Jeff....If OCCampers has their way, they will be living in NC by then and will be full-fledged NNC members both in spirit and proximity.  But Randy's company is pretty slow on the draw...what is this, eight months at least.

gsm x2

champ521

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaAmy likes this group she'll be riding with!

I'll stay back with Dianne & Margaret (& the little one's & animals) and we'll be sure to watch the food & drink.   :D

Food & drink is what I'll need before you can get me on one of those steed's! :eek:

OC Campers

Quote from: gsm x2Jeff....If OCCampers has their way, they will be living in NC by then and will be full-fledged NNC members both in spirit and proximity. But Randy's company is pretty slow on the draw...what is this, eight months at least.

gsm x2
F R U S T R A T I O N!!!!  I am hoping that if I sign up for a rally up North that this transfer will get going.  Unfortunately, if they are as slow as they have been we will have to pull a Sacto.:( :o .  Neff if you have someone signup that needs a spot, give them ours. I don't want to keep a "definate" camper away with our "maybe" status. (Does that make sense?):confused:

Jacqui

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaAmy likes this group she'll be riding with!

Pete has volunteered to help you watch the drink...

Clueless in Sacremento

Quote from: Nick[/size]

Attendies:

• Red neff Barchetta
  • Nick
  • Otter
  • CKKevin
  • RTurner
  • Ab Diver
  • Calstate 360/361
  • abbear
  • Hybrid Holly
  • Zymomyz
  • GSMx2/G-Whiz
  • Surfcal
  • OCCampers
  • SCCS
  • 6Quigs
  • Lute & Bonny
  • Rick & Bea
  • Dave
  • Sammyslave
  • Dana & Mike
  • Towrod
Remember, January 27 is the cuttoff.

[
Let me know if you are attending and your not listed as so. We have now filled all the sites so any others I need to call and add additional spots.

Hi Mike,

I sent a check to you in November but do not see our name on the list.  We definitely want to attend.  Madlyn

Nick

Quote from: Clueless in SacrementoHi Mike,

I sent a check to you in November but do not see our name on the list. We definitely want to attend. Madlyn
I knew I forgot someone.

Nick

Olema Ranch Campground
Enjoy an unparalleled camping experience in natural beauty and splendor!
Olema Ranch Campground is the only privately-owned, public campground serving our six magnificent park systems - Point Reyes National Seashore, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, Samuel P. Taylor State Park, Mount Tamalpais State Park and Muir Woods National Monument, Tomales Bay State Park. Olema Ranch is a full service campground facility offering the utmost in convenience and comfort, and is surrounded by the Point Reyes National Seashore park system. The head quarters is a short walk from the campground. The campground features both natural forest and open meadow camping areas. Olema Ranch Campground is also located just one hour north of San Francisco and one hour West of the Napa Valley wine country.[/font]

About Olema Ranch Campground

Family owned and operated since 1969, Olema Ranch offers a wide variety of attractions and accommodations the whole family can enjoy. In the midst of a breathtaking national forest sits this beautifully landscaped thirty-two acre campground. Situated on Highway One in the tiny town of Olema, one hour north of San Francisco and two and one half miles south of Point Reyes Station, Olema Ranch Campground is an ideal destination for a peaceful retreat or an outdoor adventure.

With miles of hiking trails, beaches, and scenic drives, the areas surrounding Olema Ranch Campground unfolds with abundant natural beauty. Springtime wildflowers are breathtaking. Summer and Autumn offer ideal weather for exploration or relaxation. And, without fail, winter brings whale watching enthusiasts to the "point" of Point Reyes.

Whether you are seeking a moment of solitude or a chance for group activity, Olema Ranch Campground has a wide variety of summer programming. The opportunities for recreation abound.

[/size]

So far we have twenty sites available in the Ceder and Dogwood areas. If more sign up its no problem to add sites in another wheel.

Cost is $23.00 per day for two people. Any additional campers over 6 years old are $3.00 per day. Dogs are $1.00 per day.

Remember they have only water and electric so bring your totes.

I need a deposit of $23.00 no later that January 27. If you mail a check they will not be deposited until then. You can also pay via paypal to mnikoley@comcast.net ("mnikoley@comcast.net") if you pay by credit card please make the payment $23.97 as it cost me $.97 for the transaction. If mailing a check mail to:

Mike Nikoley
1149 Jamestown Drive
Sunnyvale, CA 94087

Attendies:
  • Red neff Barchetta
  • Nick
  • Otter
  • CKKevin
  • RTurner
  • Ab Diver
  • Calstate 360/361
  • abbear
  • Hybrid Holly
  • Zymomyz
  • GSMx2/G-Whiz
  • Surfcal
  • OCCampers
  • SCCS
  • 6Quigs
  • Lute & Bonny
  • Rick & Bea
  • Dave
  • Sammyslave
  • Dana & Mike
  • Towrod
  • Clueless
We have ten sites in Dogwood, ten in Ceder and two in Ironwood

Remember, January 27 is the cuttoff.

DIRECTIONS

From San Francisco:[/b]
Take Hwy 101 north across the Golden Gate Bridge to Greenbrae. Exit on Sir Francis Drake Blvd., through San Anselmo and Fairfax, 22 miles where it ends at Highway 1 in Olema. Turn right onto Hwy. 1. Located 1/4 miles on left.[/font]

From Santa Rosa:
Take Hwy 101 south to the East Washington exit in Petaluma. Turn right onto East Washington, go into left-hand lane. Turn left onto Lakeville Highway. Turn right onto D Street. D Street will turn into Point Reyes Petaluma Road. Continue on for 20 miles (towards the end you will hit one stop sign, continue on straight. The road turns into Platform Bridge road) to Sir Francis Drake Blvd. turn right. It ends at Hwy. 1 in Olema. Turn right onto Hwy 1. Located 1/4 miles on left.[/font]

From the East Bay over the San Rafael Bridge:
[/b]Take the second exit, Sir Francis Drake Blvd. after the bridge. Follow for 22 miles where it ends at Hwy. 1 in Olema. Turn right onto Hwy 1. Located 1/4 miles on left.[/font]

From Sacramento and Vallejo area:
[/b]Take Hwy 80 to Hwy 37. As you reach Hwy 101, do not get onto Hwy. 101, but take the South Novato Blvd. exit. Follow through Novato for approximately 10 miles until it ends at Point Reyes Petaluma Road. Turn left. Continue on for 10 miles (towards the end you will hit one stop sign, continue on straight, the road turns into Platform Bridge road) to Sir Francis Drake Blvd. turn right. It ends at Hwy. 1 in Olema. Turn onto Hwy 1. Located 1/4 mile on left.[/font]

CAUTION:
If you have a large rig, do not take Lucas Valley Road or Hwy. 1 from the Sausalito exit! IT IS VERY WINDY![/font]

DO NOT follow the Yahoo! road map directions, they are WRONG!

Let me know if you are attending and your not listed as so. We have now filled all the sites so any others I need to call and add additional spots.

otter

My word! getting rid of that auto quote took all my eraser!!!
Looks all is a go for Feb.  And I even have it on the correct weekend on my calendar now.  
I will be happy to watch the food and drink with Pete, Margaret and Jeff.  Will bring my dominos and train set.