RE: " Reyes the Roof Again" Rally - Feb. 27 - 29

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Sep 24, 2003, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaMike -

Btw, your "big post" is pretty short and in a color font too close to the background color. :D
Check it out now!  Yours didnt have a color map included.:D

Calstate361

Hey Mike/Nick,

You didn't have to explain to Neff, it's none of his business!!!

Who knows, we might be bringing the Grandkids and their parents pluse the 2 dogs. Keep guessing, Neff.......

Joan

zymomyz

When I said my check was in the mail the other day i guess I lied  :rolleyes: . It will be in mail by tomorrow. We definitety want to attend !

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: zymomyzWhen I said my check was in the mail the other day i guess I lied  :rolleyes: . It will be in mail by tomorrow. We definitety want to attend !

Wow!  You could have the distinction of having the last Sun Valley to roll off the assembly line and be the last person to join PUT.
Glad you made it Steve!!
Also glad to hear you'll be at Olema.   :)

Unregistered

QuoteAlso glad to hear you'll be at Olema.

Wouldn't miss it, have to show you all the latest mods ;)

(how do you like the little picture of the awesome Sun Valley and the Ody ? It's from Casini :)

zymomyz

Posted previous reply while not logged in . . . :)

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: zymomyzPosted previous reply while not logged in . . . :)
That my friend is called "pulling an Otter".

Very cool avatar!  The AAR looks good too.

Surfcal

Quote from: zymomyzPosted previous reply while not logged in . . . :)

Steve, you pulled an Otter alright.  You need to know the lingo around here and it will take some getting used to.  At least, you're not pulling a Sacto, well, not yet.

You look stylin,'  never seen you look so good on Avatar.

Surfcal

RTurner

Quote from: SurfcalYou look stylin,'  never seen you look so good on Avatar.

Surfcal

Ok, here I go-what the h*** is an Avatar????  I want to look good too.

RTurner

Oh, and how many drinks must a person have to think I have a good looking avatar???  Cuz my DH must have had a lot!!!!! And now he doesn't drink anymore?????????? :D

zymomyz

QuoteThat my friend is called "pulling an Otter".

Hey now, if it's good enough for Otter, it's good enough for me  :D

Nick

If you remember last year I tried to organize a hay ride at Olema, but unfortunately it did not work out.  Well I called them just a while ago and now the horse that does the hay rides is in horsey heaven.  They said they might have a new one by the end of February though.  Another idea is to do a two hour trail ride.  They can give us a group rate of $35 to $40.  The normal rate is $55.  Here is a description of the ride.

Our most popular ride, we will climb up to the Inverness ridge, about 1300 feet, passing a osprey nest. You will view the Olema valley as you pass through bay wood groves, ride among moss covered towering Douglas fir trees that reveal peeks of the pacific ocean to the west. The trail then drops down into the serenity of birch and alder forest along peaceful Olema creek.

We would need at least 15 people to get the group rate.

SCCS

Mike, Put us down for attending. I will send you a check after Christmas.As for the horsey ride,I will pass,but my daughter would LOVE to ride a horse.

Red neff Barchetta

Mike -
Put us down for 2 horses on Saturday (your choice of time).
Amy & our oldest will be going.

Let me know if you need the money for the rides now or at the rally.

Wizard Scott/SCCS -

If it is a drive to the horse corralls your DD is more than welcome to catch a ride with Amy.

zymomyz

Nick,

Okay, my DW assures me the check is indeed in the mail !!  :XMas