RE: FALLing Turkeys Rally - Nov. 21 - 23, 03

Started by otter, Sep 24, 2003, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Alright yous all that aren't in yet, it's not hard.  Come on in and let the RR's begin.

Surfcal

6Quigs

Quote from: Ca-girlSince I don

Ca-girl

Quote from: 6QuigsDamm,
we tried to loose that 'Survivor" idea with the new forum(insert missing winking smiley here)

You should be so lucky... (insert missing laughing smiley here)

6Quigs

abbear

Interesting that those that came up with this idea (survivor) have decided not to participate but rather inflict it upon the rest of us.

abbear

Ray - if you want to steal my site go ahead, but remember I am a UPS driver and you want to be careful pissing us off :rolleyes:  :p  :D

Let's see....where can I reroute all you deliveries to????

Surfcal

Ab Bear:

I am afraid you are right.  I sell on eBay and UPS deliveries can either make you or break you.  I was just using you as a decoy.  I am really eyeing the Wagonmaster's site.  So, keep it quiet.

Surfcal

P.S.  Yes, regarding Survivor, Ca Girl and I are smart, have self-eliminated ourselves because of inherent conflict of interest.  Plus, we are also ponying up the prizes, those nice stainless steel NNC mugs.  We're like buying our way out of trouble or humility.

Nick

Check out the new shirts and sweatshirts being offered at Cafepress. The pocket logo is the same but a new one for the back.

http://www.cafeshops.com/nnc

6Quigs

Quote from: NickCheck out the new shirts and sweatshirts being offered at Cafepress. The pocket logo is the same but a new one for the back.

Just curious,
How have the sale of the Thongs been going?? :rolleyes:
With that new logo, I just might be temped into buying one :p

Nick

Quote from: 6QuigsJust curious,
How have the sale of the Thongs been going?? :rolleyes:
With that new logo, I just might be temped into buying one :p
Only one thong has been purchased. I wont mention any names.:o

ckkevin

Nick,

How many times are you going to change your Avatar?  I think I have see at least three today :confused:

Nick

Quote from: ckkevinNick,

How many times are you going to change your Avatar? I think I have see at least three today :confused:
I only changed it once, just didnt like the first one cause it was hard to see.

Surfcal

Kevin,

See what you did, you made me start a bogus thread.

Anyway, I will get you your thongs if you win the Survivor Games at the Rally.  You'll have to put them on yourself though.

Surfcal

Ab Diver

Jeff-- Re: site assignment... I thought Y-Guy was taking site 36DD  ;)

Mike, I like the new NNC stuff, I gotta get meself sum o' dat stuff. Also, I think we need an NNC "fashion show" to drum up some clientele demand. I hereby volunteer to model the stainless steal mug, cap, and grey short-sleeved T-shirt.

Ok, who's gunna model the thong????? Ray? Jeff? Sacto? Maybe CK Kevin of the Washless Hand?

Oooooh! Sorry, I didn't realize it only comes in women's sizes. Jeff, since Sacto says you giggle like a girl, well....

Ca-girl

Quote from: NickCheck out the new shirts and sweatshirts being offered at Cafepress. The pocket logo is the same but a new one for the back.

Those are GREAT!  I especially like the Outrun to the Outhouse part :D Maybe we can use thongs to identify tribes instead of bandanas....if ONLY they came in different colors!

Tania