Self-service Negative Bouyancy Rally II, Jan. 16.17 & 18

Started by Surfcal, Dec 06, 2003, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calstate360

Quote from: 6QuigsI'm not at home right now,(San Diego again), but I cooked a 20 Lb turkey at Casini. I wouldn't want it any bigger than that.
 Kevin
The largest we have done is a 22lbs. You just have to be carefull. Since they cook so fast, now we opt for 2 smaller ones if we need more.
Hope that helps Kevin.
Wish we were able to go I'm tired of working on the house.:mad:

Sal

Red neff Barchetta

Jeez Ray.
I try an honor the memory of one our missing NNC'ers and you get all worked up!   :D
Just because I don't know what I'm bringing doesn't mean everyone else has to follow.   ;)

Heck, at this point all I'll be eating & drinking is stinkin' TheraFlu.   :(

PCMom -
Hope you can make it!   :)

6Quigs

Quote from: pcmomHello everyone,

We've been MIA for awhile.  Just extremely busy but looking at the calendar I realized that Monday is a no school day for the boys.  So, we are thinking that we might be able to come this weekend :-)  I honestly haven't read through the thread so can someone give me the pertinent details for this rally, specifically are there any sites left???

I've attached a file that I thought you might be interested in seeing :-)  It was great fun!!

Michelle
Great to hear from you Michelle, and if you guys can make it all the better.
Surfcal has booked a site, which he keeps offering it up, and people take it, and then cancel, so hopefully you can take it. I know our boys will be happy to have some boys to play with, other than the young barchettas. Don't forget to bring the yu-gu-oh cards and the light sabers ;)

Nice photo of your Hybrid in the snow. Just hope we don't get any this weekend

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaJeez Ray.
I try an honor the memory of one our missing NNC'ers and you get all worked up!   :D
Just because I don't know what I'm bringing doesn't mean everyone else has to follow.   ;)

Heck, at this point all I'll be eating & drinking is stinkin' TheraFlu.   :(

Neff:

You know what they say Neff, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Surf

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: SurfcalNeff:

You know what they say Neff, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Surf

Or "Julie" that is!!!!!

1 day!!!!

Looks like we should have pretty good weather....too bad we won't be able to hear the roar from Oakland Coliseum like we did last year!

Surfcal

Quote from: Hybrid HollyOr "Julie" that is!!!!!

1 day!!!!

Looks like we should have pretty good weather....too bad we won't be able to hear the roar from Oakland Coliseum like we did last year!

Hello there.  I am looking forward to good weather.  It'll be a good trip to the Oakland Zoo.

Let the party begin.

Surfcal

champ521

Seein' how we're(DW) just fairweather campers now, we were just gonna show up for a day trip on Saturday, but I talked her into staying Saturday night as long there's no rain in the forecast for Saturday or early Sunday. I guess I'll call the campground tomorrow after I tell her that there is no rain scheduled. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Unregistered

Quote from: champ521Seein' how we're(DW) just fairweather campers now, we were just gonna show up for a day trip on Saturday, but I talked her into staying Saturday night as long there's no rain in the forecast for Saturday or early Sunday. I guess I'll call the campground tomorrow after I tell her that there is no rain scheduled. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Dave,

We can share the space.  I am only bringing the pickup truck.  PC Mom hasn't replied, so I am taking the space and we can share.  That way, you'll be in the same loop.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Well, with a heavy heart I have to pull a Sacto. for this w/e.   :(
This damn flu is just hanging on (now in my chest) and the youngest has also gotten it.
We will however be coming for the day on Saturday.  Should arrive late morning and we'll just have to wing it about how late we can stay.  Please don't wait for us to go to the zoo as I can't guarantee our arrival time.

Major bummer because we are really ready to camp.  Might just try somewhere in 2 weeks if we all improve.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday though!   :)
I just can't run around looking for cans of Spam and the like as I'll start a wheezing attack.

Nick

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaWell, with a heavy heart I have to pull a Sacto. for this w/e. :(
This damn flu is just hanging on (now in my chest) and the youngest has also gotten it.
Hey Jeff,
Thats what happaned to me in November.  Just take care of yourself and don't let it fester into pneumonia.  The one thing that made feel a lot better was an inhaler of Ibuterol.  Worked great.

Hope you get to feeling better.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: NickHey Jeff,
Thats what happaned to me in November.  Just take care of yourself and don't let it fester into pneumonia.  The one thing that made feel a lot better was an inhaler of Ibuterol.  Worked great.

Hope you get to feeling better.
Thanks Mike!   :)

Btw, I've got some NNC website $ for you.  If you'd like it before Olema let me know and I'll mail it to you.
Thanks as always on your great work in keeping it updated!!

Champ -
My site is all yours bud!  No charge as it's already too late to cancel for a refund anyway.  I'll e-mail you my info. and reservation #.
If you don't want it then at least I can park there on Saturday.   :D

See everyone in 2 days!

Red neff Barchetta

Champ -
I just called Chabot (510)636-1684 and the woman siad that all you need is my reservation # that I just e-mailed you.

If you have a fax then I can send you all of my paperwork so you will really be good to go.

See you Saturday!

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaWe will however be coming for the day on Saturday.  Should arrive late morning and we'll just have to wing it about how late we can stay.  Please don't wait for us to go to the zoo as I can't guarantee our arrival time.

Hmmm...hope the Marzen lasts until Saturday!

See everybody tomorrow or Saturday!
We should be there by noon!

Red neff Barchetta

To pour salt on the wound is the fact that I had done all my pre-trip stuff I do before I bring the PU to the house -
Fill tires, check lug nuts, fill fresh (flush) H2O for the CP, fill LP, etc...   :(

Oh well, at least it's ready to roll if we can find time to go soon.   :)

zymomyz

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaTo pour salt on the wound is the fact that I had done all my pre-trip stuff I do before I bring the PU to the house -
Fill tires, check lug nuts, fill fresh (flush) H2O for the CP, fill LP, etc...   :(

Oh well, at least it's ready to roll if we can find time to go soon.   :)

Hey, what's all this B... about the flu !! Jeez I go out of town for a few days and you jus' fall apart  :confused:. I just got off the plane from Austin. Red, you're going to miss viewing some pretty cool mods  ;).

Ray, as I have been out of town, and out of touch with Anne I don't what I'm bringing for food yet either - but I do know what I'm bringing to drink  :D

Still planning to get there by around 2:00 tomorrow. See ya'll then ...