Self-service Negative Bouyancy Rally II, Jan. 16.17 & 18

Started by Surfcal, Dec 06, 2003, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

FLIP

Only 5 days till we're camping again!!

Trying to find a photo of Zymomyz is almost as difficult as trying to get a photo of Ckkevin :eek:

I found a few photos of Mrs. Zymomyz, and even College Zymomyz, but this is the only one I could find of the real Zymomyz

http://community.webshots.com/photo/101514772/101516880FKPcue

SactoCampers

Just wanted to let you all know that the Sactocampers will be arriving late Saturday afternoon and staying until Monday. We'll be at the zoo Saturday so you'll probably see us parked in the parking lot if we arrive before you.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SactoCampersJust wanted to let you all know that the Sactocampers will be arriving late Saturday afternoon and staying until Monday. We'll be at the zoo Saturday so you'll probably see us parked in the parking lot if we arrive before you.
Jeez Brian, you should be all set-up by the time we are cleaning up after the potluck.  Guess I'll say hello and goodbye as we're leaving on Sunday.   :D

Actually, this stupid flu went to my chest.  Sure hope it's gone soon.
I think I found something nastier than good old Grandma's casteroil.  It's Theraflu.   :mad:  :(

At least casteroil has a song you can sing to keep your mind off the taste;
"C-A-S-T-E-R-O-I-L spells casteroil--casteroil
The most indecent kind of medicine--medicine,
The man who made it must have been a demon--demon,
C-A-S-T-E-R-O-I-L you see
Is gloom on a spoon guaranteed to kill you soon,
No Casteroil for me!"

zymomyz

QuoteTrying to find a photo of Zymomyz is almost as difficult as trying to get a photo of Ckkevin

...and I plan on keeping it that way  ;)

Today I modified one of my Thule bike carriers to fit the Yakima bars on the top of the cabin (that's what Anne likes to call the Sun Valley, and who am I to argue  :p ). Now I know what it's like to fit a round peg into a square hole  :rolleyes: . But, it means I'll be bringing at least one of my bikes, so that's cool.

Unfortunately, I have to fly out to Austin on Tuesday afternoon and won't return until Thursday evening. I'll, of course, work from home Friday.  Even with only a short time to get ready I think we should still be able to get to camp between 1:00 and 2:00. Who else will be arriving around that time ? And, Ray what will I have to do to check in ? [/B]

I don't have any home brew but I'll bring a little something special for the beer drinkers and beer diletantes  :D . Oh, and I bought a Webber Baby Q over the weekend so we might even actually cook something for a change.

6Quigs

QuoteTrying to find a photo of Zymomyz is almost as difficult as trying to get a photo of Ckkevin
Quote from: zymomyz...and I plan on keeping it that way  ;)

Sorry Steve,
but I just couldn't let you away with that.
It's amazing what you find when you do an internet search for Zymomyz :eek:

p.s. you need to get your own home page and stop using your daughters ;)

Ca-girl

Quote from: 6QuigsSorry Steve,
It's amazing what you find when you do an internet search for Zymomyz :eek:

p.s. you need to get your own home page and stop using your daughters ;)
HA!!  Thanks for the help Kevin!  We make quite a photo doctoring team.

Surfcal

Steve:

On Friday, just go to the park ranger's shack at the gate and tell them you have site 8.  It's under Ray Santiago.

I'll see you there.  I am still tentative.  So far, there are no planned out of town trips, but as I reply here, I am "Sleepless in Seattle."  I think it's all the Starbuck's coffee.

I'm looking forward to partying again with the Party Squad.  The Mod Squad, along with the Party Squad should make a good pairing.

Surfcal

P.S.  That goes for your site too Kevin.  It's under my name.

zymomyz

Quote from: Surfcal
QuoteSorry Steve,
It's amazing what you find when you do an internet search for Zymomyz

Kevin,

Errr, well, what can I say now that the damage is done, but hey I think the Afro makes me look younger  :rolleyes:  :D  ;)

Surfcal

Sacto:

I vote that the Mod Squad be a permanent attribute to be included in the NNC website.

All in favor say Aye.

Surfcal

Ca-girl

Quote from: SurfcalSacto:

I vote that the Mod Squad be a permanent attribute to be included in the NNC website.

All in favor say Aye.

Surfcal
Aye

CA-girl

Nick

All in favor say Aye.

Surfcal
I'll get right on that along with several other updates.  Maybe today or tomorrwow or the next day or next week.................

I worked on a PU mod this weekend.  I'm building a box for my BAL leveler.

Surfcal

Quote from: NickI worked on a PU mod this weekend.  I'm building a box for my BAL leveler.

Nick:

Have you seen the box I made, or actually, had made for me for the BAL?  If you want pictures, I can send it to you.  If you're successful in this, we can add you to the Mod Squad.  Do you want long hair too?

Surfcal

Hybrid Holly

All in favor say Aye.

Surfcal

Aye!

Any plans for food at Chabot?  I will be making aeblelskiver on Saturday morning, but was wondering what to bring for the potluck.  

Hey I did trailer mods this weekend, I guess it is too late to be part of the mod squad!

Nick

Quote from: SurfcalNick:

Have you seen the box I made, or actually, had made for me for the BAL? If you want pictures, I can send it to you. If you're successful in this, we can add you to the Mod Squad. Do you want long hair too?

Surfcal
Ray send me some pic's.  I'll post pics of mine tonight.  

I want a mohoc

zymomyz

Quote from: NickRay send me some pic's.  I'll post pics of mine tonight.  

I want a mohoc

Go for a reverse mohoc  :D

I built a box for my BAL leveler and the BAL single tire chock. It fits right inside the door of my Sun Valley. I keep some other stuff in it as well like sand pads, flash light, towel, lithium greese, and silicon spray. I also keep my Reese Mini 350 bars and ball in it when in storage in my driveway. I haven't taken any pictures of it but will do so this weekend.