Self-service Negative Bouyancy Rally II, Jan. 16.17 & 18

Started by Surfcal, Dec 06, 2003, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

We have to pull a last minute Sactocampers on this one and bail out. If anybody wants site 12 (full hookups) let me know by noon tomorrow so I can reschedule without penalty. My sincere apologies to those who wanted to attend but could not because I took a hookup site. Something unavoidable came up.

6Quigs

I have a few questions

Who

Red neff Barchetta

Hehehehe,
A few questions.   :)

What a crazy rally this is turning into!

Kevin -
No zoo for us, no Utah, haven't heard from Dave/Champ, still going to climb all over your Hybrid with a tape measure, still looking forward to Linc's, er Steve's mod's..  See you Saturday!

champ521

Since Neff was so generous to donate his site and information, I'll be taking his.

Jeff- Thank you very much, but I at least want to pay for the one night that we will be using your site. I did get your e-mail and I don't have a fax. Again, thank you. Hope you and the youngster feel better soon.

champ521

Quote from: 6QuigsI have a few questions

Who

SactoCampers

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaHehehehe,
A few questions. :)

That's what happens when you try to hold a headless horseman rally. No wagonmaster and things go crazy.

Surfcal

That is right.  I predicted it.  The ANARCHIST Rally.  But I also know that here is only one motive...a good time to be had by all.

See you there, headed out in a couple of minutes.

Happy Anarchy to all.

Surfcal

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaHehehehe,
A few questions.   :)

Kevin -
No zoo for us, no Utah, haven't heard from Dave/Champ, still going to climb all over your Hybrid with a tape measure, still looking forward to Linc's, er Steve's mod's..  See you Saturday!

Just talked to Dave, he will be taking your site, and I will be staying in mine.  Just got a call from Holly.  She's at the site, but she is going to pull a Surfcal and take Zymomyz's site because the current campers are still in her site.

This is truly the Anarchist's finest moment.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

This is better than any movie.   :)

Can't wait to get there tomorrow and see how & where everyone has settled in.   :D

Glad you can use the site Dave.

Red neff Barchetta

If there is any trouble with site #1 call me or have the ranger call me on my cell phone.

SactoCampers

I couldn't get a reschedule for my site and no refund. So you all can party it up in site 12. If anyone wants to stay an extra night, site 12 was ours for Sunday night, too. If the ranger gives you a hard time, you can tell them I said it was okay. My last name is Abbanat. You can also call me if there's any confusion. 530-753-7635

SactoCampers

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaIf there is any trouble with site #1 call me or have the ranger call me on my cell phone.
Don't know what happened with the post above, but since I couldn't reschedule or get a refund, you all can party it up in site 12 Sat-Monday. If they give you a hard time, tell them I said it was okay. You can even call me. 530-753-7635. Last name is Abbanat

Red neff Barchetta

For those of you who's monitors don't show invisible font here is Brian's hidden message   :D ;

"I couldn't get a reschedule for my site and no refund. So you all can party it up in site 12. If anyone wants to stay an extra night, site 12 was ours for Sunday night, too. If the ranger gives you a hard time, you can tell them I said it was okay. My last name is Abbanat. You can also call me if there's any confusion. 530-753-7635"

zymomyz

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaFor those of you who's monitors don't show invisible font here is Brian's hidden message   :D ;

"I couldn't get a reschedule for my site and no refund. So you all can party it up in site 12. If anyone wants to stay an extra night, site 12 was ours for Sunday night, too. If the ranger gives you a hard time, you can tell them I said it was okay. My last name is Abbanat. You can also call me if there's any confusion. 530-753-7635"

Well, we're all hooked up and about to get underway... looks like I may not have "my" site but there seem to be plenty of sites poppin' up  ;). Should be fun...

6Quigs

Arghhhh,

Well I'm home, but not camping yet.
It looks like I will not get out of here till 8:00pm,
which means not arriving at Chabot till after 9:00pm.
Sure hope Surf brought his portable daylight with him :cool: