"Call Of The Wild" NON-rally join if you like w/e, April 16 - 18

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 31, 2004, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zymomyz

Well I must say a weekend is just not long enough !! After a night of rest I'm ready for another campfire  ;) .

Turns out Anne took Elliott and Meredith out to Tony Roma's for ribs last night, then she and Meredith went to see Kill Bill volume 2. She did have to work this morning and I guess it was worth it for her. Elliott had some friends over and my refigerator is still full of beer  :D

I had uneventful drive home as well. Except I discovered 2 more near SPUTs when I got home: 1) one of my latches was undone 2) I forgot to open the water tank drain so I drove home wiht half a tank of water - the optimum volume to induce maximum potential-sway. I guess the upside is that neither of these little SPUTs were noticed until I got home, which means I made it safely and with no parts falling off  :D

Scott-
We'll decide by tomorrow (Monday) about Casa, but I think it's a yes  :p

Quote from: RedMacKerricher SP (Fort Bragg) is our next destination.MacKerricher SP (Fort Bragg) is our next destination.

I'll need a full detailed report on Mackerricher !! That's one of the places we'll be staying at in early July.

Ray -
Biking soon !! And, I think I hear Pismo calling you  ;)

Hope to see ya'll again real soon !!

6Quigs

Hi to everyone

I had a great time and just love visiting with the best campers ever ;) .  Amy I hope DS is back to normal and thanks for looking in your car for the glasses to all the Darth Rvr family :W , I truely appreciate your efforts, even though the specs were in the trailer all the time.   I just never know what Con man is up to :confused:

Tasty Food and great company, this is my kind of camping.  Thanks to everyone for making the trip.  Let's hope next time we get together that we have warm weather with clear blue skies......

Margaret

g-whiz

Quote from: SCCSPictures are up.
http://community.webshots.com/album/135483952zlvTlG
Great pictures Scott!!!  Funny how those "mini" rallies, take a turn right into "MEGA" rallies!  Looks like it was tons of fun, food and laughter to keep up the traditions.  And, although TOS and I had a great weekend, it would have been nice to be camping.  We're really looking forward to Casa de Fruta!

Red neff Barchetta

Great pictures Scott!   :)
Thanks for sharing!!

Hybrid Holly

Sounds like everyone had fun.
We had a blast in Santa Cruz.  No rain!!!!
We also got home in time for the Kings game.

Any embarassing stories to tell?

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: Hybrid HollySounds like everyone had fun.
We had a blast in Santa Cruz.  No rain!!!!
We also got home in time for the Kings game.

Any embarassing stories to tell?
Oh, you could always ask Sacto or Z about the dumpster.   :D
Glad you had fun Holly.  You were missed!

champ521

We left at about 10:30 and after an uneventful drive, arrived home about 12:30. We did hit a pretty good downpour on Hwy 12 after we got through Sonoma and I was hoping anyone left at the CG wasn't getting the same. We managed to get the PU dried off pretty good before we left. Lunch on Sunday was my first good sized meal since Friday night. Yeah, Holly, that's the embarassing story. It was great seeing everyone again and I'm glad the Quigs and Tania showed up even if for just one night. I'm still looking forward to attending my first truly "dry" rally.

Nick

We made it home fine.  Michele did a great job of towing the PU, although she did call me from her cell and said she could not remember if I told her to take the San Rafael or the Richmond Bridge.:)

Had a great weekend!

Surfcal

Quote from: NickMichele did a great job of towing the PU, although she did call me from her cell and said she could not remember if I told her to take the San Rafael or the Richmond Bridge.:)

Whether you call it the San Rafael Bridge or the Richmond Bridge, it's a good thing it's the same bridge.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SurfcalWhether you call it the San Rafael Bridge or the Richmond Bridge, it's a good thing it's the same bridge.

Surfcal
LOL!   :)

Red neff Barchetta

Are you all going to just stand there and let Steve get away with his SPUT('s)?!
In the spirit of NNC, we've got to join together and kick one of our own when he's down   :D ;
http://www.popupexplorer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11492

zymomyz

Quote from: Red-kick-em-when-they're-down-BarchettaAre you all going to just stand there and let Steve get away with his SPUT('s)?!
In the spirit of NNC, we've got to join together and kick one of our own when he's down   :D ;
http://www.popupexplorer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11492

Kick away dude  ;)

SactoCampers

Okay Holly, here's a game:

Connect the person with the SPUT (Zymomyz or Sactocampers):

1. Backed into dumpster

2. Backed into campsite boulders

Now, connect the person with the violation (Zymomyz or Sactocampers):

1. Curfew violation

2. Dog off leash violation

:D

SCCS