Ten days to go
[/color]

gsm x2

gsm x2

gsm x2
QuoteAnd might as well do a Cottonwooder with the proclamation:

Ten days to go

gsm x2

Note to self:  150 is not divisible by 20.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteNote to self: 150 is not divisible by 20.

ROFLMAOPIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh man, this is a gem deserving of The List.  

By that post, I thought perhaps you were referring to enlarged font, bold, and centered, like in the List I did.  Oh, TOS, thanks for the good laugh.  You ve now re-hurt all the aches I got from the self-defense class on Saturday morning, LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!  [:D][:D][:D][:D]

oldmoose

gsm x2Nice job on the web page Scott. Since we now have permission to do the hot crab dip, I ll have to bring another DO (3 now). If anyone is going to the seafood thing, just remember that oysters are supposed to be an aphrodisiac, so watch out later that night. We re looking forward to the weekend.

Civil_War_Buff

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

re-hurt all the aches I got from the self-defense class on Saturday morning,

~Patricia~ this is not to be construed as a method of getting out of the initiation ceremony at the June outing is it?  Just what sort of " self defense"  class is it?  I want to develop " counter measures"  while there is still time. [&:][&:][:@]

As for your " other"  problem, I have found that DEPENDS work wonders.[;)]

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_Buff~Buff~!!!!  Where ya been?  You re urgently needed over at the " RR List"  thread.  [:)]

Cottonwooder

gsm x2Well, shoot, Mike is swamped at work and can t get away next Thursday.  We ll be there on Friday.    [:(]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteWell, shoot, Mike is swamped at work and can t get away next Thursday. We ll be there on Friday.  

Drat---hope you can leave early and get there in the early afternoon.

gsm x2

gsm x2

gsm x2Sigh--it s official.  Larry and Rita won t be coming down to the Great SLO Escape. Even the promise Oyster eating in Cayucos can t pry them away from their granddaughter s birthday celebration.  And that s the way it should be.

So we have an empty space available.  Maybe we ll just make that our HANG OUT spot.  Time will tell.

gsm x2

gsm x2

gsm x2Messed around with the SLO site.  I didn t like the buttons.  Blended them in and like it a lot better.

http://www.avenuecable.com/~gsmx2/sloescape/

gsm x2

gsm x2

gsm x2160/20 = Flip

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
Quote160/20 = Flip

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

ROFLMAOAPMP

Good one.

gsm x2

griffsmom

Cottonwooder
QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Born in Arizona, Moved to Babylona, King Tut

gsm x2

griffsmom

Poor little guys arms must be getting tired, but s/he keeps on smiling.  Way to go smiley.

gsm x2