News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: April Rally

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

gsm x2Hey Scott,
 I m going to need four instead of three spots.  Dave got his pop-up sort of.  Its a  78 VW Westfailia.  I ll send you the checks on Monday.

-Mike

6Quigs

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteWell I m sorry to say that this rally will snap our streak. Too much work, too little time.
 Have a blast everyone! We will miss being " there" .

Well if Red s not going, then neither are we[:(]

Actually, we already have reservations for that weekend, so everyone, you will just have to manage with out jeff & me for one weekend!!

oldmoose

NickWe re in, whopee! Mailing the proverbial check tomorrow.

gsm x2

NickMike,

I have three groups signed up under your name:

Nick, Lute and Bonny, Dave

Who am I missing?

Scott

Nick

NickScott,
 Nick, Lute & Bonny, Dave and Rick and Bea.

gsm x2

NickALL RIGHT---we have twelve of twelve spots spoken for.

gsm x2 and g-whiz, cottonwooder, sammyslave, otter, Nick, Lute & Bonny, Dave, and Rick and Bea, duaneefamily, stimpy, Chezway, and Moose.

I have to call them tomorrow anyways, so I ll check to see what are options are in case anyone else wants to join.  We are suppose to have until February 21 to commit the money, so I ll see what we can do.

Yippee---it s looking like a good group.  We even have THREE, SoCal groups coming.  I ve met them all and they will all fit in wonderfully.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteWe even have THREE, SoCal groups coming. I ve met them all and they will all fit in wonderfully.

Jeanne, Bill, whatcha think about fitting in wonderfully with this group?  Either the NNCers are a bit tamer IRL than they are on the boards, or...  we are insane!  Bwahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!  [8D]

Didn t realize all the spaces were snapped up so quickly.  Glad our check went out in Friday s mail.  Scott, I was at Vons that Friday morning.  Few more hundred yards down the road and I could have hand delivered it!  Mike is thinking about arriving on Thursday.  If we do that, have we been assigned a particular spot, or do we just pick one upon arrival and tell them we re part of the group?

gsm x2

NickPatricia,

For those of us arriving on Thursday, I am 99% certain that the drill will be to pick one of the spaces that have the RESERVED signs on them.  If someone asks, let them know that you are with the group that has the spots reserved for Friday and Saturday.  You ll make you Thursday payment at the Iron Ranger at the restroom.

Scott

oldmoose

NickOK Scott, I put the envelope in that wonderful designer blue box. It s up to snail mail now. We re looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing old ones.

otter

NickI m putting my check in the mail too Scott.  We are thnking we too will come on Thursday s thanks for the tumbs up on  how to do that.  f course i will forget it all by April,  but can always re read and find it.  Lon has decided to not do Spanish this quarter, which frees us up a lot.  He wants to check out the elephant seals at Cambria too, so we may get there several days early.  Will keep you posted.  
 Thanks for doing this.  
 Let s hear it for the Wagon Masters!!!!
 clap clap  clap!

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteGlad our check went out in Friday s mail. Scott, I was at Vons that Friday morning. Few more hundred yards down the road and I could have hand delivered it!

Actually, we use the Mail Box place right next to Vons, so you were less than 200 feet from being able to deliver it there.  In any case---I picked it up today.  Will hold it until we make the payment.

I called El Chorro today.  Will make the payment on the 21st.  We can add spaces up to then, so if you haven t signed up, there s still time.  They really don t anticipate things filling up, so even last minute people can be welcome.  The Thursday s arrivers can pay for a Friday arriver first thing in the morning. (That s my thought, and doesn t necessarily reflect the opinion of SLO County Parks)

Do you realize that we are equally represented by THREE different groups.  Four groups from South of Point Conception; Four groups from North of Point Conception, Four of Mike s clan.  Good thing CWB isn t coming.  He would insite revolution for sure.

QuoteHe wants to check out the elephant seals at Cambria too, so we may get there several days early. Will keep you posted.

That would be fun.  You can see the seals without having to walk.  In fact, look for the CAUTION SEAL CROSSING sign.  Seems that small cars and big seals are not a good mix.

gsm x2

Surfcal

NickGSM X2:

Count me in.  There s no guarantee I can be down there, but I d rather I have a space than to be left out.  I have a crazy upcoming schedule that can either send me out of  town at a moment s notice, or I can go camping.  Either way, it s the best of all worlds.

Do you accept PayPal?

Lemme know.

Surfcal

P.S.  I will go gangbusters on the boards when I come out of this hellish project I am in.  I am working with Satan right now and she comes in the form of a woman.  Arrgh.  It the client from hell.

gsm x2

Nick
QuoteP.S. I will go gangbusters on the boards when I come out of this hellish project I am in. I am working with Satan right now and she comes in the form of a woman. Arrgh. It the client from hell.

So I guess you don t think she reads the PUT Boards right??

Sataness...is that you???

We got a spaced reserved for you Ray.

I know the term PayPal.  Never used it.  Should I?

Scottt

Surfcal

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

We got a spaced reserved for you Ray.

I know the term PayPal.  Never used it.  Should I?

Scottt

Scott:

Just let me know how much and I will PayPal it to you.  It s the most convenient way to pay online, secure and instantaneous.  All you need is an email address and PayPal takes care of the rest.

Once you use PayPal you ll truly experience the wonders of the Internet.

PayPal, it s the best way to pay your pals.

Ray

P.S.  Excuse me for the little advertising above.  PayPal happens to be one of my clients.

otter

NickHey Ray,
 should your Pay Pal cliens need to test their system anytime, please give them my email addy....they can send m $$$anytime!
 Am glad you have so mcuh work, but don t wear out.
 We miss you on the boards.