News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: April Rally

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteList is accurate, but we actually have an empty space now that Great Scott needed to cancel. I am certain that we will fill it.

Who is " Great Scott" ???  Is that TMM?  And now we have " Great Scott"  and " The Original Scott" ?  Do we have a plain ol  regular " Scott" ?  (Can answer all in one post.  [;)])

And funny you should mention having a space to fill, because I received an e-mail today from Tracy (TracyandDavid from Casitas, remember?) asking if we re going to the Gold Rush rally.  I said no, asked if she was aware about SLO, and gave her your e-mail address if she wants info.

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
Quoteasking if we re going to the Gold Rush rally. I said no,

Find a way to make it or kiss your dancing " Welcome"  sign good bye! [:o][:o][;)][;)][8D][8D]

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteFind a way to make it or kiss your dancing " Welcome"  sign good bye!

Is that a threat?  Have I just been threatened???  I won t stand for that.  Let me speak to the Gold Rush wagonmaster at once!  (Oh dear, that won t do me any good.)

How about you come on down to SLO or I won t send you any more goodies for the Website?!!??  [:@][:)][: (][;)][:@]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteWho is " Great Scott" ???

The Memory Maker.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteIs that TMM?

Yes

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteAnd now we have " Great Scott"  and " The Original Scott" ?

Yes--apparently so.  I was getting very confused when people would write:

Scott,

I would be half way through the post before I realized that it was " The other Scott" , who would be TOS, which would be easily confused with " The Original Scott" , so I will gladly refer to The Other Scott was " Great Scott"  to keep people from writing,

TOS to refer to him

The Original Scott

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteDo we have a plain ol  regular " Scott" ?

Yes and no.

TOS

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Quote(TracyandDavid from Casitas, remember?)

Yes, I remember them, but apparently don t remember that they have children.

Do you remember their children???

TOS

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderHe did it again, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

And TOS is supposed to be man of such few words that he had nothing to say for the video camera?  I ll believe that when I see it!

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteDo you remember their children???

Their Allison (big blue-grey eyes, remember?) and our Rebecca hit it off immediately and were inseperable at Casitas.  Allison has a brother, too.  If they join us at SLO, we ll HAVE to camp next to each other.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Quoteand our Rebecca hit it off immediately and were inseperable at Casitas

You have children???  Hmm, yes I seem to remember.  Two, right???  Daughters???  I seem to think that one walks and one rolls.

G-Whiz

Stimpy

gsm x2Hey G-whiz

Is it still possible to get in on the SLO rally?  I tried to e-mail you but it came back.

g-whiz

StimpyHi Penny & Craig,

Let us know which day you will be arriving and we will save you a site.  GSM x2 doesn t think it will be a problem at all.  I don t have a clue why my e-mail didn t work as I seem to be receiving okay.  I ll test it out, tho, just to be on the safe side.  Thanks for the heads up!

Surfcal

gsm x2I have already been communicating with the great Wagonmaster of this event...

I declare, I am " pulling a Sacto"  on this one.

I do break from the precedent that whenever Sacto " pulled a Sacto,"  he had good reason.  I don t have one.

In my place will be the Stimpy group.

Surfcal

oldmoose

gsm x2Are we having a potluck Saturday night? From a Southern nick-neff-cough or less northern nick-neff-cough.