News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

HalfDome Hyjinx III

Started by calstate360, Aug 16, 2004, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calstate360

Quote from: OC CampersAwe come on Sal. You don't want to be woken up to sounds of screaming, laughing and crying? Should be interesting to say the least. My older 2 will be at their Aunt and Uncles for 2 weeks and then we get the neice and nephew for 2 weeks. I am sure the kids will be at each others throats.:( :D

Jacqui
Hey I don't even put up with my grandkids:) if they wake me before 10:00  I chuck them out the door.:swear:

Here is the list so far, if you are not on it or have a question mark behind your name you need to confirm with us if you plan to attend.  We reserved 15 sites last year but we can get the full 25 if we need them and let them know early enough. Also they changed the policy this year and will charge me for the reservations, instead of just accepting my credit card # and paying when everyone has shown up. I will not be floating that much money on my card and paying interest on it so we will need the deposits this year,sorry.
Sal

OC Campers
Darcamps + Ferris Family
Gwenzilla
Dee4j
Fishin BC
PCmom
Azusateach
Russinator
griffsmom
Old Moose
6Quigs ?
Boncrab ?
Jendak760 ?
Nick ?
Surfcal ?
CHELSEE'S DAD
Petrina

OC Campers

Thank you Sal

Jacqui

pcmom

Sal & Joan,

It looks like I will be taking one of the boys to Cub Scout Resident Camp and unfortunately it's the same time as this rally :(   So, we will not be able to attend.  Maybe next year.

Michelle

Dee4j

Quote from: calstate360You are allowed one tent on your site in addition to your trailer, just dont park next to me.:) I have seen 4 tents on one site but they had no trailer and were all confined to the site. I'll post a list when I wake up in the morning.
Sal

you can put them next to us..matter of fact..I should be as far away from you as possible..my campsite ends up the Yu-gi-Oh arena by day  :yikes: and campfire hangout by night :!  actually it makes it easier for me to keep track of my kids :eyecrazy:

at Vail we had all 7 kids watching incredables in our trailer..it was cool all the kids getting along inside while the adults chit-chat in front of the fire sipping on cocktails :D

calstate360

Quote from: pcmomSal & Joan,

It looks like I will be taking one of the boys to Cub Scout Resident Camp and unfortunately it's the same time as this rally :( So, we will not be able to attend. Maybe next year.

Michelle
Sorry you won't make it but scouts are important.
Sal

calstate360

Quote from: Dee4jyou can put them next to us..matter of fact..I should be as far away from you as possible..my campsite ends up the Yu-gi-Oh arena by day :yikes: and campfire hangout by night :! actually it makes it easier for me to keep track of my kids :eyecrazy:

at Vail we had all 7 kids watching incredables in our trailer..it was cool all the kids getting along inside while the adults chit-chat in front of the fire sipping on cocktails :D
Actually I have been known to stay up late and get up at 4am for coffee by the fire. Depends on how my health is at the time.:(  On the other hand I have been known to stay in the trailer the whole trip and watch DVDs on the satellite system. As you can see by the timestamp on this my sleep is erratic and never for more than 2hrs at a time.:mad:  Thus the joke about throwing the kids outside.:)
Sal

griffsmom

We'll keep you company, Sal.  Dee and I are night owls too. :)

Calstate361

OC Campers
Darcamps + Ferris Family
Gwenzilla
Dee4j
Fishin BC
PCmom
Azusateach
Russinator
griffsmom
Old Moose
6Quigs ?
Boncrab
Jendak760 ?
Nick ?
Surfcal ?
CHELSEE'S DAD
Petrina
Red Neff?

PC Mom/Michelle, sorry you can't make it.

I added 1 family that was on my list here at work that Sal didn't have on his list.

Joan

Russinator

Hello - We're back from our 36 day road/PU camping trip. While we were gone I didn't keep up on the Yosemite trip but we are still planning on joining the group. Do I need to send you some money ASAP? I hope our being gone didn't cost us a spot with the group.

OC Campers

Quote from: Dee4jyou can put them next to us..matter of fact..I should be as far away from you as possible..my campsite ends up the Yu-gi-Oh arena by day :yikes: and campfire hangout by night :! actually it makes it easier for me to keep track of my kids :eyecrazy:

I would be honored to have you guys next to us.  At least I will know where one of my 5 kids will be:eyecrazy:

Jacqui

Dee4j

Quote from: OC CampersI would be honored to have you guys next to us.  At least I will know where one of my 5 kids will be:eyecrazy:

Jacqui

exactly...actually griffy, Kara ,& Mckenzie played well together at Vail (my peanut is a year older but smaller than both). so after Lake siskiyou It'll probably be Kara Mc Kenzie, Matthew & Griffy so you'll know where 2 of your kids are :D

calstate360

Quote from: RussinatorHello - We're back from our 36 day road/PU camping trip. While we were gone I didn't keep up on the Yosemite trip but we are still planning on joining the group. Do I need to send you some money ASAP? I hope our being gone didn't cost us a spot with the group.
Nope no problem, they are not even open yet, not until the snow melt and they can get in. Then we have to wait until the group coordinator gets there and gives us a call. We reserved 15 sites last year because that is the most we have ever used and the change in policy this year, but we can reserve up to 25. At least one other family is coming and our reservations do not count against the 25. So as soon as we know something one of us will post it. The attendance list was more to confirm dates since it is so far away, and peoples plans do change.

Sal

boncrab

I guess I see a ? behind my name... Yes we will be there... me and 2 boys, 15 & 8.  Can't wait.  Not sure what the dates are yet, have to check with what the boss has approved, I just left it at work. Will look Monday morning.

Dee4j

Quote from: boncrabI guess I see a ? behind my name... Yes we will be there... me and 2 boys, 15 & 8.  Can't wait.  Not sure what the dates are yet, have to check with what the boss has approved, I just left it at work. Will look Monday morning.

gee Bonnie should I bring Karaoke??? :M

Calstate361

boncarb, took the "?" off your name.

Joan