HalfDome Hyjinx III

Started by calstate360, Aug 16, 2004, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

LOL, you guys crack me up.......HE HE HE

Joan

griffsmom

Quote from: Dee4jmagenta seems to be in these days :eyecrazy:
I'm waiting for grey to become trendy ;)

Calstate361

I can relate, however, I frost my hair so you can't tell.

Hey, am I stealing our own thread????

Joan

griffsmom

Quote from: Calstate361I can relate, however, I frost my hair so you can't tell.

Hey, am I stealing our own thread????

Joan
Isn't there a rule about the starter of a thread being allowed to hijack it? Hmmm....we'd better check with the NNC powers that be...  :book:

Calstate361

Well, if you really want to get technical, Sal (Calstate 360) started this thread so I'm not exactly hijacking my own thread.....   :p

Joan

OC Campers

Quote from: Calstate361Well, if you really want to get technical, Sal (Calstate 360) started this thread so I'm not exactly hijacking my own thread..... :p

Joan
Joan, we will let you work that one out with Sal.:)

Jacqui

forestwalker

I know that memberships are required at most,if not all T.T. campgrounds.How about this one ? Is there a section where non-members can camp ? Is it neccessary to listen to a sales pitch to stay there ? Thanks for any replies.

calstate360

Quote from: forestwalkerI know that memberships are required at most,if not all T.T. campgrounds.How about this one ? Is there a section where non-members can camp ? Is it neccessary to listen to a sales pitch to stay there ? Thanks for any replies.
Yosemite Lakes is actually two campgrounds, they have a smaller one across the street that is open to the public. At any  TT that allows group hosting then you come in under the member acting as a Group Host. In either case you do not have to so through any sales presentation.
Hope that answers your question.
Sal

forestwalker

Thanks for the info Sal.

CHELSEE'S DAD

Sal and Joan

Is there room for a Roo in Aug?

calstate360

Quote from: CHELSEE'S DADSal and Joan

Is there room for a Roo in Aug?
You bet we will give you a call.
Sal

CHELSEE'S DAD

Quote from: calstate360You bet we will give you a call.
Sal

:) Good News Sal. We will most likely have 2 :tent: campers and 1 grand daughter. as of right now we are planning on heading out on Thursday and leaving on Sunday but that might get extended a day or two. John.

pismosurfers

How warm is Yosemite in August?  We have never been to Yosemite, but my parents tell me it's a great place to visit/camp.  We would love to join you, but our popup does not have A/C!  What's been your experience?

Azusateach

Quote from: pismosurfersHow warm is Yosemite in August?  We have never been to Yosemite, but my parents tell me it's a great place to visit/camp.  We would love to join you, but our popup does not have A/C!  What's been your experience?

I'm not sure how high this campground is, but in the valley it can get into the 90's quite easily during the day.  Nighttime cools off nicely, though.  I've camped many times without AC, and it's bearable.  My major concern this summer is the mosquitos.  Any feel for how they are -- usually?

Laura

OC Campers

We don't have a/c either.  We have full-hookups so make sure you bring your fan.  This will be our first camping trip to Yosemite.  We have camped in Bridgeport (7,000 elevation) at this time of year and it is in the 80's during the day and gets into the high 40's-low 50's at night.  Unfortunately, I don't know what elevation Yosemite Lakes is at.

Jacqui