News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

HalfDome Hyjinx III

Started by calstate360, Aug 16, 2004, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

Quote from: Dee4jThanks I didn't see the post that said about hook-ups. Firewood??? me make fire???  hee hee me make HUGE fire. I'll take the site with the biggest fire ring :D
No problem Dee, I was just having funwith ya.

Some of the sites in the campground are water and electricity only, and others are for dry camping. Sal & Joan make sure we are in the ones with full hookups. They never let them know exactly which ones we are in until we arrive

Dee4j

Quote from: 6QuigsNo problem Dee, I was just having funwith ya.

Some of the sites in the campground are water and electricity only, and others are for dry camping. Sal & Joan make sure we are in the ones with full hookups. They never let them know exactly which ones we are in until we arrive

Sal & Joan rock  :-()  I thought they were full until I went to the TT website and found out they had quite a few WE only sites..is it Aug. yet???

darcamps

Quote from: calstate360Sure you are allowed one tent on your site.
 Just let us know so we can inform them.
 Sal

Hi Sal,

Thanks for the info.  Please sign up our friends the Ferris family, they would like to have their own camp site.

It was nice to see you, Joan and all the fun people at Olema.  We had a great time, tho we didn't roam around visiting much, maybe it was the cold weather.  We just sat around eating and drinking.  Well, gotta go.  Looking forward to August :)

Darcamps
04 Antigua
01 Ford F250

Dee4j

Quote from: darcampsHi Sal,

Thanks for the info.  Please sign up our friends the Ferris family, they would like to have their own camp site.

It was nice to see you, Joan and all the fun people at Olema.  We had a great time, tho we didn't roam around visiting much, maybe it was the cold weather.  We just sat around eating and drinking.  Well, gotta go.  Looking forward to August :)

Darcamps
04 Antigua
01 Ford F250

yeah more families, :D  from your early posts it sounds like your friends only have a tent. you may have to check with Joan. most RV parks only allow tents if they're on the same site as an RV.

Calstate361

I have added the Ferris Family to my list.  If the do indeed have only a tent, I'm sure they can have their own site since they will be with us.  Of course, they can always pitch the tent on one of our sites because they do allow a tent and an RV in one site.   The campground has a designated area for tent camping, but as I said, since they are with us I do not see a problem.   This place is very cooperative and since this will be the 3rd year the group has been there we have gotten to know the Superhose person very well and he lets us basically do what we want.

Joan

griffsmom

Hi Joan and Sal!

Do you have room for one more? I just got the go-ahead from my DH this morning, so we'd love to join everyone for this rally. :)

At this point, I think we would be arriving Thurs and leaving Sunday, but Dave and I will talk about it tonight and let you know.

We've never been to Yosemite, other than driving through the Sonora pass to get to Bridgeport from Fresno. This sounds like a wonderful rally!!

Thanks! :D

OC Campers

Quote from: griffsmomHi Joan and Sal!

Do you have room for one more? I just got the go-ahead from my DH this morning, so we'd love to join everyone for this rally. :)

At this point, I think we would be arriving Thurs and leaving Sunday, but Dave and I will talk about it tonight and let you know.

We've never been to Yosemite, other than driving through the Sonora pass to get to Bridgeport from Fresno. This sounds like a wonderful rally!!

Thanks! :D
YIPPEEE.  Maffew and Giffin will have 2 trips to beat each other up.:D

Jacqui

Russinator

Donna and I will be away for 3 to 4 weeks. We're planning on driving to Louisiana to see our daughter and grandkids. Then to Tennessee to see my sister and her friends. I don't want to lose my place at the rally and I want to get my deposit/full payment to you so that doesn't happen. Right now, our plan is to hit the road, pulling the Niagara, around the 20th of March.

griffsmom

Assuming you've got room for one more family, we'd like to arrive Thursday and leave Monday.  There will be 3 adults and one 4 y/o child.  I think I read where you've got this on your credit card, so please let us know where, when and how much $$ to send you!

Is it August yet?! :D

griffsmom

Quote from: OC CampersYIPPEEE. Maffew and Giffin will have 2 trips to beat each other up.:D

Jacqui
And about a month in between each trip to plan their attack strategies! I'm pretty sure Griffin's will involve a green plastic shovel....:yikes:

OC Campers

Quote from: griffsmomAnd about a month in between each trip to plan their attack strategies! I'm pretty sure Griffin's will involve a green plastic shovel....:yikes:
I better remember to pack Matt's or there will be a war.:D

Jacqui

Dee4j

Quote from: griffsmomAssuming you've got room for one more family, we'd like to arrive Thursday and leave Monday.  There will be 3 adults and one 4 y/o child.  I think I read where you've got this on your credit card, so please let us know where, when and how much $$ to send you!

Is it August yet?! :D

YIPEEE we should Caravan...we can two way radio or cell phone it ..we can stop and make lunch ...potty etc in my rig.. we can drive the DH's nutts yapping all the way up there :J

Dee4j

Quote from: Dee4jYIPEEE we should Caravan...we can two way radio or cell phone it ..we can stop and make lunch ...potty etc in my rig.. we can drive the DH's nutts yapping all the way up there :J

OMG: I went to bed and thought of an even better Idea so I had to get up and tell you..

I do the the towing/driving, so put Griffy in the back with movies etc.with the my kids and you ride with me..and let dan & dave ride together :yikes:

that would be sooooo much fun....... for us :J  :J

Calstate361

Lori (Griffsmom), I have added you to my list.  

This is great, we have 14 families signed up already!     It is alsways a fun rally because people really enjoy the ease in which they can get to Yosemite without having to camp down in the valley with all the hords of people.

Russ (Russinator), judging from your note you will be back way before I will need a deposit.  I will probably collect in June, but that depends on what the Superhost wants me to do after we touch bases in April or May.  I will post here when I need the deposit.

Joan

griffsmom

Quote from: Dee4jOMG: I went to bed and thought of an even better Idea so I had to get up and tell you..

I do the the towing/driving, so put Griffy in the back with movies etc.with the my kids and you ride with me..and let dan & dave ride together :yikes:

that would be sooooo much fun....... for us :J  :J
I LOVE that idea!! :# Being able to stop and eat lunch and potty in the hybrid is nice too. It is inevitable that I have Griffin go potty right before we leave and then not more than 20 minutes into the drive he needs to go again. I hate having to look for easy-off-and-on gas stations. :eyecrazy:

My mom will be camping with us--can she join the "girl power" car too? :)