News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

HalfDome Hyjinx III

Started by calstate360, Aug 16, 2004, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

Dee4j,

So you don't worry, I have been approved by Kaiser to get the Gastric By-Pass Surgery and yesterday we had to go to So. SF for the all day Orientation. Boy, what a long day! We left at 5:30 am to get there for the 8:30 class and I was 10 minutes late, then when the class was over we left at 3:45 and didn't get home until 6:45. I'm tired today, but how I have all the tools to start this journey and life change. Since they want us to start the "new way of eating" as soon as we finish reading all the material they gave us, I might be skinnier by the time I see all of you.

Sal was correct, yes the address is still the same, except I think there was a typo for our city name. It should be North Highlands, CA 95660.

Look forward to seeing you all soon. Will post more the middle of next month.

Joan

oldmoose

Joan,
Best of luck with the surgery. We have 2 friends who've had the surgery and are doing well. I've been working on my weight and through diet and exercise I've lost over 20 pounds and over 3 inches. Now my clothes are too big. Now that's a nice problem you'll have also.
Moose

OC Campers

Quote from: Calstate361
Dee4j,

So you don't worry, I have been approved by Kaiser to get the Gastric By-Pass Surgery and yesterday we had to go to So. SF for the all day Orientation. Boy, what a long day! We left at 5:30 am to get there for the 8:30 class and I was 10 minutes late, then when the class was over we left at 3:45 and didn't get home until 6:45. I'm tired today, but how I have all the tools to start this journey and life change. Since they want us to start the "new way of eating" as soon as we finish reading all the material they gave us, I might be skinnier by the time I see all of you.

Sal was correct, yes the address is still the same, except I think there was a typo for our city name. It should be North Highlands, CA 95660.

Look forward to seeing you all soon. Will post more the middle of next month.

Joan
Joan, best of luck with the surgery.  I also know a couple people who have had it and they are "new" people.  It is definately a life change!!  See you in 6 weeks.

Jacqui

Calstate361

Hey, I guess I'm stealing our own thread!!!  

Anyway, I have inspiration here at work.  One of the ladies in our office had it done about 6 months ago and has lost around 125 lbs.   She is my inspiration because her and I are the same height and close to the same weight and she looks wonderful.  Every time I see her she is smaller.  I'm not even purchasing any new clothing or shoes because I'm going to have to give them all away.  I specifically asked her if she lost anything in her feet and she has lost 1-2 shoe sizes!    Another thing to look forward to....new clothes and shoes!   Thanks for all the encouragement.

Joan

Calstate361

Well, back to Wagon Master issues.

Here is the list of attendees. If your name is not on the list you will not have reservations. Sign-up is now closed. Any questions, please e-mail me.

Joan

NAME DATES/DEPOSIT

Dee4j 4-8/In Mail
OC Campers 4-7/Y
boncarb 5-8/Y
Fishin BC 4-8/In Mail
Gwenzilla 4-7/Y
Towrod 5-7
Towrod's Friends 5-7/Y
Azusateach 4-9/Y
Darcamp 5-7/Y
Darcamp Friends 5-7/Y
Russinator 4-9/Y
Griffsmom 4-8/Y
Old Moose 4-8/Y
Petrina 4-7/Y
McDowell's 5-7/Y
Bagard's 5-7/Y
Chelsies Dad 3-7/Y
Chelsies Dad Kids 3-7/N/A (Tents)
CalState's 3-12/N/A

calstate360

Quote from: Calstate361
Hey, I guess I'm stealing our own thread!!!

Anyway, I have inspiration here at work. One of the ladies in our office had it done about 6 months ago and has lost around 125 lbs. She is my inspiration because her and I are the same height and close to the same weight and she looks wonderful. Every time I see her she is smaller. I'm not even purchasing any new clothing or shoes because I'm going to have to give them all away. I specifically asked her if she lost anything in her feet and she has lost 1-2 shoe sizes! Another thing to look forward to....new clothes and shoes! Thanks for all the encouragement.

Joan
[/left]

That just means less new toys for me!:mad:
Sal

OC Campers

Quote from: calstate360[/left]

That just means less new toys for me!:mad:

Sal
Yes, but a happy Joan will make a happy Sal.  Remember if Momma aint happy, nobody is happy:D

Jacqui

Dee4j

Quote from: OC CampersYes, but a happy Joan will make a happy Sal.  Remember if Momma aint happy, nobody is happy:D

Jacqui

Dan can testify to that :yikes: BTW Joan I've sent payment in full..It's in the mail I swear  :p

Calstate361

Dee4j, famous last words!   I won't hold my breath.

Joan

Calstate361

Quote from: Fishin BCHey we would like to get in on this one. Looks like a great campground. Count us in Thrus to Tues. Two adults and two dogs.
Calling out for Fishin BC.....

Have not heard from you if you are still attending.

Joan

calstate360

Dee4j'
There are no site assignments, it is first come first served.
Your check was in todays mail. :)
As far as Fishin BC if we can't get the deposit back there will be one opening.
Joan said she could probably get it back, they should as much money as they
are getting, that they normally do not take in. She will find out tomorrow
when she calls.

Sal

Dee4j

Quote from: calstate360
Dee4j'
There are no site assignments, it is first come first served.
Your check was in todays mail. :)
As far as Fishin BC if we can't get the deposit back there will be one opening.
Joan said she could probably get it back, they should as much money as they
are getting, that they normally do not take in. She will find out tomorrow
when she calls.

Sal

glad you got the check....If there are many choices when I get there I see you...as those in the South no me..I'm a late night and the President of the Fish Squad...I'm ready is it AUGUST yet??????

Petrina

Does any one no where to get solar covers?  We where up in columbia Marble Quarty Rv.  It was 106 and we baked!  Our pop up was out of control hot!!!  
                          Thanks pjwaker

Civil_War_Buff

If you don't want to make your own, try http://www.popupgizmos.com/
His are the ones that most folks here use.  

I was in Columbia myself this past week, and I enjoyed that it had cooled down a little this year.  Did you get to the Parade?

I have several pictures on my webshots page if you missed it.

Quote from: PetrinaDoes any one no where to get solar covers?  We where up in columbia Marble Quarty Rv.  It was 106 and we baked!  Our pop up was out of control hot!!!  
                          Thanks pjwaker

Petrina

Thanks for the web site I will try and order it today.  Hopefuly I can get it befor the Yosemite trip.  Yes I did make it to the parade and it was cute.   We wanted to go horse back riding but it was just to hot.  Next time.  

Thanks again Petrina