RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Nick

Nick

Nick

Nick

Nick

6QuigsAnd Nick gets to pull an Cottonwooder.[:)][:)][:)][:)][:D][:D][:D][:D][8D]

6Quigs

NickPost #2
 Nice work Nick, and the number of postings were badly needed to bring you back to page 1 of the members list.

Not that you needed to Pull a Cottonwooder, can t you as moderator just jump in anywhere, or delete as many posts as needed to be on the top of the page

Nick

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Post #2
 Nice work Nick, and the number of postings were badly needed to bring you back to page 1 of the members list.

Not that you needed to Pull a Cottonwooder, can t you as moderator just jump in anywhere, or delete as many posts as needed to be on the top of the page

So if I start deleting posts do we get to add " Pulling a Nick"  to the bi-laws?[:)]

6Quigs

NickI believe it was Sacto who deleted his post in the  500 members thread , that caused a lot of subsequent posts to be deleted, so they disabled the delete post option!!

We ll save" pulling a Nick"  for something special.

So we now have
 Pulling a Holly
 Pulling an Otter
 Pulling a Cottonwooder
 Pulling a 6Quigs

The mind is going crazy imaganing what the following could mean

Pulling a Sacto
 Pulling a Neff
 Pulling a GSM
 Pulling a Sammy
 Pulling a SWB
 Pulling a Memory
 Pulling a popup
 Pulling a Y-Guy...Moving away
 Pulling a Ray.......Flatualance
 Pulling a ...............

SactoCampers

6Quigs
QuotePulling a SWB

Is that Euro for CWB?

QuotePulling a Ray.......Flatualance

No, too close to " Pull my finger."  On a side note, I taught SactoToddler to give me a high five whenever I or she " Pulls a Surfcal" .

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteI cracked the code . 20 posts per page, regardless of the length.

Is THAT it?  That s the big secret behind it?  And here I thought I was like the Pied Piper, with pages mysteriously following behind me instead of rats.  (The funny thing is that you guys actually counted, LOL!)  [8D]

BTW, hey, Nick, posting numbers is even worse than TOS answering 5 questions in 5 different posts solely to inch his way to the top.  Whatever you do, don t delete his posts.  OMG, rabble will be roused to the point where we d all have to duck for cover!

Nick

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteI cracked the code . 20 posts per page, regardless of the length.

Is THAT it?  That s the big secret behind it?  And here I thought I was like the Pied Piper, with pages mysteriously following behind me instead of rats.  (The funny thing is that you guys actually counted, LOL!)  [8D]

BTW, hey, Nick, posting numbers is even worse than TOS answering 5 questions in 5 different posts solely to inch his way to the top.  Whatever you do, don t delete his posts.  OMG, rabble will be roused to the point where we d all have to duck for cover!

I think a random post delete (RPD) a day sounds good[;)]

The Memory Maker

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers
 I mean, it s cool for men to hug. In fact, I m looking forward to a hug from TOS at the Gold Rush Rally. But giggling, that s very uncool.

But will you post it to the front page of the NNC website when I get the shots of that Kodak moment!

6Quigs

NickPost #9

Just checking out the NNC website, (which this thread is supposed to be about), and posted a link to it in another thread asking about where we were going camping this year.
 Nice job Brian, even including HalfDomeHyjinx already.
 The photos for most of the rallies make them look even more exciting, except for the Great SLO Escape Rally.
 What s up with that photo!
 Is that the best TOS could come up with.
 It looks like it could be anywhere.
 It s no wonder it s the only one we haven t signed up for[8D]

SactoCampers

6Quigs
QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Post #9

Just checking out the NNC website, (which this thread is supposed to be about), and posted a link to it in another thread asking about where we were going camping this year.
 Nice job Brian, even including HalfDomeHyjinx already.
 The photos for most of the rallies make them look even more exciting, except for the Great SLO Escape Rally.
 What s up with that photo!
 Is that the best TOS could come up with.
 It looks like it could be anywhere.
 It s no wonder it s the only one we haven t signed up for[8D]

Are you trying to Rabble Rouse me? If so, take it over to the Rabble Rousing thread.[8D]. Setting me up with compliments then tearing me down with criticism? [8D][;)]. Besides, you cant rabble rouse a rabble rouser. And don t think I can t take on you, CivilWarBuff, and Cottonwooders at the same time.[8D][8D].

That picture is the best of the ones on their website. It s a good picture. There s mystery to it. You can see the hiking trail leads into the unknown. The adventures are limited only by your imagination. [:)]
 <intro music>
 la, la la lala....
  cause it s incredible where you can go with your imagination....
 hitch a ride on a cloud and go sailing off into the blue....

-Elmo