RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

SactoCampersEr,
 Brian,
 you misssed this typo when you were editing

QuoteI also have a PVC grey water system that I designed specifically four our Palominos
[;)]

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderYeah, Kevin tried to get fresh with me at SeaCliff when the wives weren t looking, but I just pulled out my trusty can of " whoopass"  and he backed off.

Welcome bktstrong!
 Jump on in and soon you ll be a regular like good old campinggeek.
 It s kind of weird to call someone a geek who I haven t even met yet in person, ha.

Red neff BarchettaIt  a compliment in my line of work, being a software geek.  But I also like cooking (desserts and dutch oven), canning jams, gardening, old cars and camping.  But with 2 little ones, 6 and 5, most of the other gets done after 9 when they are asleep.  Figure I can throw a cheesecake together in 15 minutes but when the kids help you can double that.  But ohhh how they love to help.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

CottonwooderSactocampers,

Yes, we purchased our Palomino from Sprad s RV in Reno. I really enjoyed their service. They are family owned and seemed to really care about their customers. We had been looking for two years for trailers. This is the first year they started carrying the Palomino and we really liked the layout and costs compared to Coleman and Vikings(which are the only other pop-ups here in Reno).  I did see your grey water idea yesterday and I broke out my pvc pipe and started making my own. Thanks for the idea.

Bktstrong

otter

CottonwooderWelcome to the folks from Reno, Nevaada.  I m sure one of the " N" s, in NNC Nick Neff Cough.(couff ala G-Whiz) must be for Nevada ..Pull up a popup and feel right at home.  Hugs are just something that go around here.  
   Welcome Aboard this very crazy ride.  [:)][:D][8D][;)][&:][:o][:o]

6Quigs

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteIt s kind of weird to call someone a geek who I haven t even met yet in person, ha.
Yes,
 we need to get this Geek guy to a rally,
 This throwing Cheesecake game sounds fun[:D][;)]

6QuigsWe could always do mini cheesecakes in a DO or reflective oven.  I found our old Scout reflective oven the other day while going through an old camp/chuck box we have.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon
 99 Utah behing 03 1500HD

6Quigs

Cottonwooder

gsm x2

QuoteAs you figured out, as guest you can post on the Camping Club forum but nowhere else on PUT. You can buy a membership which I found will be helpful when it come to the Rally forum. Speaking of which you may want to read the Gold Rush Welcome Home ( http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=34040&p=1&tmode=1 ) to get a feel for these folks. I m really sorry we missed it.

Actually Campinggeek and bktstrong you can post in Camping Club and in the Rallies section as GUESTS.  So welcome aboard and hope to see you both at the " Get Lucky by the Lake"  Rally in Lake Tahoe.

gsm x2

6Quigs

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Quote.

?

[;)]

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
Quotequote:

ORIGINAL: Cottonwooder

quote: