RE: Nick-Neff-Cough website (Northern California)

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 15, 2003, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Civil_War_BuffCivil_War_Buff:

So you always hear about dissatisfied employees as disgruntled.  Does that mean that those who are satisfied are just " gruntled?"   Huh?

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff:

So you always hear about dissatisfied employees as disgruntled.  Does that mean that those who are satisfied are just " gruntled?"   Huh?

Surfcal

Or maybe just " Grunted" ?  I was going to work on my yard today, but my lawnmower was out-of-whack, how can I tell when it s back IN whack? Any help?

Do they sell " whack"  at Sears?

Surfcal

Civil_War_BuffWhen a plane almost hits something, why is it a " near-miss?"   Shouldn t it be a near hit?

Uh, I don t understand?

Surfcal

Surfcal

Civil_War_BuffA SNAFU, the acronym for...

Systems Normal All F*cked Up.

Surfcal

Surfcal

Civil_War_BuffAnd have you ever wondered why...

It s a group of fish, it s a school.
 When it s a flock of geese, it s a gaggle.
 And a lot of monkeys, it s called a troop.
 Multiple thieves, it s a band!

Just wondering...

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal

And have you ever wondered why...

Just wondering...

Surfcal

Nope! Not really, but.......

I have wondered why Catfish don t have kittens, and why Bird-dogs don t fly!???

The Memory Maker

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

And have you ever wondered why...
 Just wondering...
 Surfcal

Nope! Not really, but.......
 I have wondered why Catfish don t have kittens, and why Bird-dogs don t fly!???

I don t really care about all that, but...
 why is it called ovaltine when the top is round?- shouldn t it be called roundtine?
 =:o))

otter

Civil_War_BuffIf they can put one man on moon; why they can t put  them all there?

Just a thought I have wondered about.

gsm x2

Civil_War_BuffWhy do they put a switch to turn off the refrigerator light?  Why not leave the light on all the time so the milk can flirt with the cheese?

gsm x2

Surfcal

Civil_War_BuffHere s one Origynal Scott...

Why are hemorrhoids called hemorrhoids and asteriods called asteroids.

Shouldn t it be the other way around?

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal

Here s one Origynal Scott...

Why are hemorrhoids called hemorrhoids and asteriods called asteroids.

Shouldn t it be the other way around?

Surfcal

And speaking of hemorroids,  did you realize that Startrek is like toilet paper?  The both go to Uranus and fight Klingons!!

Another thing, have you ever noticed that when ducks fly in formtion, one " leg"  of the V is longer than than the other?  Do you know why?

It

is

because

there

are  

more

ducks

on

one

side!

HA!!!

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteHey Patricia! Long time no chat!! Hope all is well with you, Mike and the girls.  I was just surfing (and chuckling) around NNC s site and saw your family s picture! I m guessing by the leis that it was taken at the Casitas rally? We ve got another socal rally scheduled the beginning of May out in Temecula

Hi Lori, I can finally reply to your message.  Glad you found NNC.  Our Southern group doesn t seem to have the chemistry our Northern neighbors do (not that that s a bad thing, dontcha know), but I m happy to play here.

Yup, the picture was taken at Casitas during Sunday morning before we all left. Unfortunately, we won t be going to Temecula as it s more of a drive than we care for -- and that s before gas started costing an arm and a leg! It s the same reason we won t go to the Gold Rush Rally, not that Sacto is believing a word of it.  We just don t like to travel far.

You going to be hanging around here for awhile?  I see you re a " Rookie"  on Surfcal s list.  [:)]

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteIt s a group of fish, it s a school.
 Just wondering...

Why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?
 Why is it called " rush hour"  when nobody s moving?
 And why, oh why, are there instructions in braille at some drive-through windows??? [&:]

(Gs, have you seen the braille at the Wells Fargo drive through on Mills Road?)

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Quote(Gs, have you seen the braille at the Wells Fargo drive through on Mills Road?)

No, but they have them at the BofA on Telephone.

Conversely, why aren t the " No Dogs except Guide dogs"  signs in grocery stores IN BRAILLE.

If you walked into an Army Recruiters office with No Shirt and No Shoes, would you get No Service?

gsm x2

SactoCampers

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteIt s the same reason we won t go to the Gold Rush Rally, not that Sacto is believing a word of it. We just don t like to travel far.

Oh you re coming. You just don t know it yet.