RE: " Reyes the Roof Again" Rally - Feb. 27 - 29

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Sep 24, 2003, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

towrod

Quote from: SurfcalWell, here I am in San Francisco and I am pleased to report that it is clear, sunny.

Surfcal

I thought it was always sunny in your space Ray;)

zymomyz

Quote from: holliAlso bringing the makings for blue fins....

Me too, if Pete will make them  ;)

Surfcal

Quote from: towrodI thought it was always sunny in your space Ray;)

Yes, in my desposition my friend.  Enjoy the beers, the wine, the blue fins and the gins.  At least those will be pouring.

Surfcal

zymomyz

Quote from: SurfcalYes, in my desposition my friend.  Enjoy the beers, the wine, the blue fins and the gins.  At least those will be pouring.

Surfcal

Sounds like a little undercurrent of desperation that you're not going Ray  ;)

Surfcal

Quote from: zymomyzSounds like a little undercurrent of desperation that you're not going Ray  ;)

Not at all Z...I always see my glass as half full, and when it's empty, I just go for a refill.

Surfcal

RTurner

:mad:      :mad:     :mad:

Ok Gang-I'm REALLY mad right now!!!!!!!!!!
DH has a great job, good perks (comp. vehicle etc.), good pay, and he is so good they want him to come in not only Saturday BUT Sunday too!   So here is the dilema (sp?)-
1-I could try to drive 14 (?) ft of truck and 23' of trailer  (get off the road friends).
2-Hope he can get done and go (doubtful).
3-MAY have him drive us out and come back to pick us up Sunday.

Either way Nick just let me know what I owe, can paypal or send check.

:mad:       :mad:       :mad:

gsm x2

Quote from: RTurner:mad: :mad: :mad:

DH has a great job, good perks (comp. vehicle etc.), good pay, and he is so good they want him to come in not only Saturday BUT Sunday too! So here is the dilema (sp?)-
1-I could try to drive 14 (?) ft of truck and 23' of trailer (get off the road friends).

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Give Ron a big hug for dropping you.  We'll miss him.  See you there.

gsm x2

gsm x2

This is working out well.

Instead of packing up in the rain, heading into "Storm Watch 2004, and driving at 45-55 MPH on the freeway, we waited until this morning to leave.  I just packed up with stars in the sky instead of raindrops.  With our early departure, we'll probably be there about the same time any way.

So as Mr. Gleason used to say, "And awwwaaayyyyy we go." (Well after I wake up G.)

gsm x2

zymomyz

Quote from: SurfcalNot at all Z...I always see my glass as half full, and when it's empty, I just go for a refill.

Ray, too funny !!  :D  :D

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: RTurner:mad:      :mad:     :mad:

DH has a great job, good perks (comp. vehicle etc.), good pay, and he is so good they want him to come in not only Saturday BUT Sunday too!   So here is the dilema (sp?)-
1-I could try to drive 14 (?) ft of truck and 23' of trailer  (get off the road friends).

:mad:       :mad:       :mad:

Rojana-
You can do it!  Who says it takes a man to tow a trailer?
When were you going to head over to Olema?

Steve-
Pete will mix the fins!

zymomyz

Quote from: Hybrid HollyYou can do it!  Who says it takes a man to tow a trailer?

Danger, danger...must resist...don't go there...no earthly good can come of it .....   :rolleyes:  :D

Quote from: HollySteve-
Pete will mix the fins!

That's what I'm talkin' about !!!  ;)

(What time are you arriving tomorrow ? We're going to try to be there by noon)

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: zymomyzDanger, danger...must resist...don't go there...no earthly good can come of it .....   :rolleyes:  :D

That's what I'm talkin' about !!!  ;)

(What time are you arriving tomorrow ? We're going to try to be there by noon)

I was thinking some time before noon, so that we can take your spot again!

calstate360

We are hooked up and about ready to go.
See you all there. :)

Sal, Joan, & the Kid :J

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: calstate360We are hooked up and about ready to go.
See you all there. :)

Sal, Joan, & the Kid :J

Good thing, Buddy called over to talk to Brisbane and Boji and he said he was plum tuckered out from running around getting ready to go!

Red neff Barchetta

Rojana -
Come on you can do it!  Remember, if you hear crunching while towing just turn up the radio.   :D   See you tomorrow!

Holly -
I'll be all set-up in your spot by noon tomorrow waiting for that first blue fin!   :cool:   Then we can finish them off about the time Z rolls in.

Well, I'm doing laundry right now and hoping that Amy won't notice all of our whites are now reds.   :(   The detergent box says "all color" on the box!   :mad:  :eek:

Jeff (whose tinted clothing won't look so bad next to Nick's orange sweatshirt)